Milk Chocolate Foil Eggs uploaded by Hilda L D.

BY SEES CANDIES

More ways to make it a memorable Easter. Wonderfully creamy See's milk chocolate made bite-sized. Ideal for Easter baskets or egg hunts. Dark Chocolate Foil Eggs also available. see more...

Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
My favorite chocolate ever !!! This is what I want in my Easter basket and every other basket. Sees is on the high end of average price but it’s worth the money. I would recommend this to others above all chocolates. It is my personal favorite chocolate.
Hilda L D.
I received a catalogue from Sees Candy and saw these cute and delicious chocolate eggs for Easter. I bought two out of my own money and gave one bag to my dad and the other one for me. Oh my goodness!! I shared them with my siblings and they agree that these taste so much better than Hershey's Kisses! (Which we love too). The milk chocolate tastes creamy and smooth, and surprisingly, has no bitter after-taste. I highly recommend these...hehe, I just got 4 more today! LOL! That is how good it is. :)
Karri M.
Sumner, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am telling you...See's is the best chocolate! I always make a special trip for their goodies. So smooth and creamy and hand made so its thick. So good!