BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone Brand Trail Mix Dog Snacks.
New!
Trusted since 1908.
With real beef & sweet potato.
Chewy & crunchy.
All natural with added nutrients.

Sarah V.
My family is very selective in which brands we are comfortable feeding our fur baby. Milk-Bone is full of ingredients we're happy to give her, and she LOVES these. Nothing gets her more excited than when we grab this bag, which I believe is due to the variety of flavors she gets in her little handfuls. They're a little pricey, but our doggies deserve it.
Aνεry A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give these to my dogs for training sometimes or I feed them to my smaller pug since they're the perfect size. The flavors aren't too exciting though since my dogs are a hit or miss with this one
Amy K.
wichita
My pup loves these! Every night we get a little snack and he is obsessed! Sometimes if we try to change up the routine he won’t eat his new snack because it’s not his trail mix! I would totally recommend this for any dogs who love hard crunchy treats!
Kristen Z.
San Pedro, CA
These are the perfect size for an “after potty” treat. They are small, have a good flavor variety and I love that there are crunchy and soft pieces for my pup. One bag lasts a long time and is very reasonably priced. My dog loves these!
Katherine B.
Quincy , IL
we have GIANT dogs, and these treats are tiny but they appreciate any small snack no matter what it be so a bag lasts us as long as it would a teacup Yorkie. They seem to love it!
Jill B.
renton
These treats are the perfect size! We keep them in the car and give to our dogs to keep them calm before we hike. We love the variety included. What a great deal!
Dawn B.
Hamburger these are perfect for a small to medium-size dog. At first we started using them as training treats and three years later we are continuing to use them
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We recently got these as a gift from grandma and grandpa for our fur baby, Logan. He seems to really like the cheese and dark brown flavors, but hates the bones. He's a 4 month old Shih Tzu Chihuahua mix who weighs about 5 lbs. I do appreciate that these treats are made in the USA, but I don't think I'd buy them again.
Kaitlyn L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves these trail mix treats! They are the perfect size to use for training treats. I do not have to worry about overfeeding him. They do not upset his stomach and they are very affordable! I love that they are made of real beef and sweet potato as well- I feel as if I am giving my puppy something healthy!
Anahí C.
aurora, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these! I love how it's a mix of chew & crunchy. It's also good for puppy's because the crunchy stuff isn't hard to chew. My dog has a problem with biting hard things but this is just right for her. It super affordable too I only paid almost $3 for the bag at Target
Madisson M.
Have these ever made your dog sick to the tummy?
J. R.
Do these have wheat in them ?