BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone Brand Trail Mix Dog Snacks.
New!
Trusted since 1908.
With real beef & sweet potato.
Chewy & crunchy.
All natural with added nutrients.

Sandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Milk-Bone Trail Mix works great for us and our dog. He would get an upset stomach from some of the other treats and these have never bothered him. They're the perfect size to treat him multiple times a day without breaking bigger treats into bite-size bits or overfeeding him. We also love using the jerky squares and sweet potato circles with peanut butter to feed him his medicine.

Note, we have a 10lbs dog.
Betsy S.
Lafayette, LA
I love giving these little treats to my pup! They are great as training treats because of their small size. The tiny bones are adorable, and my pup absolutely loves the taste of these! I always keep them around for her!
Rachel H.
My dog loves these! They are a perfect size as he is a 14lb dog and needs small treats. I love that there's a variety so he doesn't get tired of plain milk bones though I do think he enjoys those the best!
Ashley D.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My 2 fur babies love these treats ! Love that they are assorted and small so they can have more than one treat!
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
Pet Lover Expert
My favorite treat for my pups! I have two 11 year old shih tzus who have some dental issues (periodontal disease). Therefore I love to give them soft treats instead of hard treats. These chewy treats are perfect and the dogs love them! I get them at my local pet smart.
Jessica F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a corgi who doesn't like to chew on big bones, so with the trail mix he has different soft treat options and small hard treats. His favorite one is the sweet potato one. Great to use when I train him or even take him for a walk because they can easily fit in your pocket.
Anahi C.
Aurora , CO
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these! I love how it's a mix of chew & crunchy. It's also good for puppy's because the crunchy stuff isn't hard to chew. My dog has a problem with biting hard things but this is just right for her. It super affordable too I only paid almost $3 for the bag at Target
Kaitlyn L.
My puppy loves these trail mix treats! They are the perfect size to use for training treats. I do not have to worry about overfeeding him. They do not upset his stomach and they are very affordable! I love that they are made of real beef and sweet potato as well- I feel as if I am giving my puppy something healthy!
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
We recently got these as a gift from grandma and grandpa for our fur baby, Logan. He seems to really like the cheese and dark brown flavors, but hates the bones. He's a 4 month old Shih Tzu Chihuahua mix who weighs about 5 lbs. I do appreciate that these treats are made in the USA, but I don't think I'd buy them again.
Jackie L.
Fort Rucker, AL
My puppy loves these! He loves these so much that when we went to the vet today the lady gave him a treat and he looked at me like what is this. Needless to say he wouldn't eat the treat they gave him but when I pulled out these he chowed down! I really enjoy how small they are so the make puppy training a breeze!!
Madisson M.
Have these ever made your dog sick to the tummy?
Jewels A.
Do these have wheat in them ?