BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone Brand Trail Mix Dog Snacks.
New!
Trusted since 1908.
With real beef & sweet potato.
Chewy & crunchy.
All natural with added nutrients.

Buy on Jet.com*
Kristen Z.
San Pedro, CA
These are the perfect size for an “after potty” treat. They are small, have a good flavor variety and I love that there are crunchy and soft pieces for my pup. One bag lasts a long time and is very reasonably priced. My dog loves these!
Jessica F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a corgi who doesn't like to chew on big bones, so with the trail mix he has different soft treat options and small hard treats. His favorite one is the sweet potato one. Great to use when I train him or even take him for a walk because they can easily fit in your pocket.
Dawn B.
Hamburger these are perfect for a small to medium-size dog. At first we started using them as training treats and three years later we are continuing to use them
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My favorite treat for my pups! I have two 11 year old shih tzus who have some dental issues (periodontal disease). Therefore I love to give them soft treats instead of hard treats. These chewy treats are perfect and the dogs love them! I get them at my local pet smart.
Kaitlyn L.
My puppy loves these trail mix treats! They are the perfect size to use for training treats. I do not have to worry about overfeeding him. They do not upset his stomach and they are very affordable! I love that they are made of real beef and sweet potato as well- I feel as if I am giving my puppy something healthy!
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
We recently got these as a gift from grandma and grandpa for our fur baby, Logan. He seems to really like the cheese and dark brown flavors, but hates the bones. He's a 4 month old Shih Tzu Chihuahua mix who weighs about 5 lbs. I do appreciate that these treats are made in the USA, but I don't think I'd buy them again.
Anahi C.
AURORA , CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these! I love how it's a mix of chew & crunchy. It's also good for puppy's because the crunchy stuff isn't hard to chew. My dog has a problem with biting hard things but this is just right for her. It super affordable too I only paid almost $3 for the bag at Target
Alyssa I.
My dog loves these! We use them as training treats and she goes nuts for them. We buy them at petsmart as soon as you walk it. The only thing I don't love are the ingredients. It's like junk food for a dog. She has a sentinel stomach, but that's not the treat's fault .
Jackie L.
Fort Rucker , AL
My puppy loves these! He loves these so much that when we went to the vet today the lady gave him a treat and he looked at me like what is this. Needless to say he wouldn't eat the treat they gave him but when I pulled out these he chowed down! I really enjoy how small they are so the make puppy training a breeze!!
Darcee G.
All the dogs love it. Especially our beagles, we are training our new puppy with these to teach him sit, shake, down, and dance. They are amazing quality and the price was not to bad! I recommend if you are looking for a training treat to use these!
Madisson M.
Have these ever made your dog sick to the tummy?
J. R.
Do these have wheat in them ?