BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone Brand Trail Mix Dog Snacks.
New!
Trusted since 1908.
With real beef & sweet potato.
Chewy & crunchy.
All natural with added nutrients.

Aνεry A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I give these to my dogs for training sometimes or I feed them to my smaller pug since they're the perfect size. The flavors aren't too exciting though since my dogs are a hit or miss with this one
Jessica F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a corgi who doesn't like to chew on big bones, so with the trail mix he has different soft treat options and small hard treats. His favorite one is the sweet potato one. Great to use when I train him or even take him for a walk because they can easily fit in your pocket.
Amanda E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Perfect size dog treats for small dogs and pups. They love every single one in the bag. They also are great for my dog who had a liver shunt. They are easy for her to chew.
Kristen Z.
San Pedro, CA
These are the perfect size for an “after potty” treat. They are small, have a good flavor variety and I love that there are crunchy and soft pieces for my pup. One bag lasts a long time and is very reasonably priced. My dog loves these!
Katherine B.
Quincy , IL
we have GIANT dogs, and these treats are tiny but they appreciate any small snack no matter what it be so a bag lasts us as long as it would a teacup Yorkie. They seem to love it!
Jill B.
These treats are the perfect size! We keep them in the car and give to our dogs to keep them calm before we hike. We love the variety included. What a great deal!
Dawn B.
Hamburger these are perfect for a small to medium-size dog. At first we started using them as training treats and three years later we are continuing to use them
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My favorite treat for my pups! I have two 11 year old shih tzus who have some dental issues (periodontal disease). Therefore I love to give them soft treats instead of hard treats. These chewy treats are perfect and the dogs love them! I get them at my local pet smart.
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We recently got these as a gift from grandma and grandpa for our fur baby, Logan. He seems to really like the cheese and dark brown flavors, but hates the bones. He's a 4 month old Shih Tzu Chihuahua mix who weighs about 5 lbs. I do appreciate that these treats are made in the USA, but I don't think I'd buy them again.
Kaitlyn L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves these trail mix treats! They are the perfect size to use for training treats. I do not have to worry about overfeeding him. They do not upset his stomach and they are very affordable! I love that they are made of real beef and sweet potato as well- I feel as if I am giving my puppy something healthy!
Madisson M.
Have these ever made your dog sick to the tummy?
J. R.
Do these have wheat in them ?