BY MILK-BONE #11 in Dog Treats

It's good to give your dog a special treat, especially when it's wholesome and tasty. All dogs love the meaty taste of Milk-Bone Soft & Chewy Chicken Recipe dog snacks-they make their tails wag and their mouths water. And with over 100 years of experience in dog treats, you know Milk-Bone uses only high-quality ingredients and has over 15 vitamins and minerals.

Shavan A.
Spearfish, SD
Both our dogs love  these treats. We get the crunchy ones too, but these are their special treat. They know as soon as we pop the tinfoil on top and they start barking and howling. Price isn’t terrible but you get about double the crunchy treats for the same price as a can of these.
Ashli A.
Monroe, GA
These treats were so amazing for my handsome rescue freckles! (His teeth were pulled when he was used to a bait dog. I had him for 5 years after rescuing him R.I.P baby) but since he had no teeth these soft treats were absolutely perfect and he LOVED them! I highly recommend!!!
Lalaine T.
Seattle
My Shihtzu baby loves chewing this! It is worth the price especially when you see your baby enjoying it. Everytime I say the word "snack", he gets really excited and happy. I highly recommend this product! Milk-Bone® MaroSnacks Dog Snacks 50 oz. Plastic Jar
Gail D.
Taunton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of my dogs favorite treats. I actually have 3 small dogs. They all love them. I buy these at BJ’s Wholesale Club. It’s a great value for the price. I definitely recommend this to other dog owners.
Nichole J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nolan loves these treats. They are probably one of his favorites. They are good sized I usually break them in half for him. He will tear these treats up we go through them pretty quickly but he enjoys them so much and the price is great too.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely love these treats or maybe any treat in general. However, I love these for him. He does not have great teeth so the soft chewy treats are prefect for and they are the prefect size as he is small breed. He sits and waits patiently looking at me for his treat every time he comes inside and if I forget he stares at me until I give two. They are prefect little snacks for him.
Emily N.
Pelzer, SC
My dog absolutely loves milk bones, but when he was diagnosed with cancer his teeth started breaking and falling out. We could no longer give him the hard milk bones anymore. So I was extremely happy when these soft and chewy bones came out. He still gets to have his treats and not have to struggle eating them.
Selena S.
Jacksonville, FL
My dog goes crazy over this brand of treats. She is so obsessed and I always surprise her with these. Love milk bone brand Milk-Bone Soft & Chewy Dog Treats Chicken Recipe
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My little babies Bleu and Lily live the crap out of these!!!! My one girl is a rescue and came to me with really bad teeth so I try to watch the treats I buy so they don’t cause her any trouble while she’s trying to smash. These treats are perfect!
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A definite favorite of my pups. Just as promised, they are soft treats that seem to provide a satisfying flavor. I definitely like the price tag on this size container, and make sure to always have them on hand. My four legged friends are always happy to get these for a snack.

back