BY MILK-BONE #13 in Dog Treats

It's good to give your dog a special treat, especially when it's wholesome and tasty. All dogs love the meaty taste of Milk-Bone Soft & Chewy Chicken Recipe dog snacks-they make their tails wag and their mouths water. And with over 100 years of experience in dog treats, you know Milk-Bone uses only high-quality ingredients and has over 15 vitamins and minerals.

Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got this for my little Mamie and she loved these bones. We spend 4.00 at Kroger for them to see if she will eat them and she couldn't get enough of these. So I went on Chewy.com and got a big jar like this and spend 10.00 on them. I truly recommend this for anyone who dogs love Milk Bones. They are really soft them to chew on. Most of all it also help cleans their teeth too.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Chloe is a very finicky animal. She loves these soft milk bones. I have bought so many different treats for her over the years only for her to turn her nose up at them. Chloe goes absolutely crazy for these milk bones.
Gail D.
Taunton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of my dogs favorite treats. I actually have 3 small dogs. They all love them. I buy these at BJ’s Wholesale Club. It’s a great value for the price. I definitely recommend this to other dog owners.
Nicole H.
My dog refuses to eat the hard Milkbones. She will take it and hide it somewhere and I’ll randomly find the same milkbone in different spot throughout the house. But she looooves the chewy ones. I continue to repurchase because she loves them!
Nichole J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nolan loves these treats. They are probably one of his favorites. They are good sized I usually break them in half for him. He will tear these treats up we go through them pretty quickly but he enjoys them so much and the price is great too.
Kristi H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are a pup favorite!! I find them at Sam's club and are pretty affordable. The one downfall is my pup has a slight allergy to chicken so I have to limit his number of snacks. Though he loves them. Pup tested, mama approved.
Carmen R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is about the only dog treat that my dog will even eat. They are such a godsend; I'm not sure how I would've trained him without these treats. They actually smell good and chicken is the #1 ingredient. I and my dog love that.!!
Darlene R.
Brimley
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog is very old and has a very sensitive tummy.  She likes these soft treats.  They are easy on her teeth.  I enjoy buying her these treats and she enjoys eating them.  I have to get some more because it’s been awhile since she’s had them.  I recommend them for all fur babies.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely love these treats or maybe any treat in general. However, I love these for him. He does not have great teeth so the soft chewy treats are prefect for and they are the prefect size as he is small breed. He sits and waits patiently looking at me for his treat every time he comes inside and if I forget he stares at me until I give two. They are prefect little snacks for him.
Emily N.
Pelzer, SC
My dog absolutely loves milk bones, but when he was diagnosed with cancer his teeth started breaking and falling out. We could no longer give him the hard milk bones anymore. So I was extremely happy when these soft and chewy bones came out. He still gets to have his treats and not have to struggle eating them.