Milk Bone Original Senior Biscuits uploaded by Karlee A.

BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone® Original Senior dog biscuits are easy to chew, low-fat and packed with 21 vitamins and minerals. These wholesome biscuits are specially formulated for the needs and health of your senior dog. see more...

Amber A.
Newark
My dog is very picky with food and treats and will really not eat a lot of treats but this one he will. We always go to Walmart and get a big pack because he eats them so fast. The one downside is all the crumbs
Vicki M.
Brooksville , FL
My dog loves her treats and milk bone provides one for older dogs that she loves. Walmart has the best prices on her treats and her food. I always get her supplies from Walmart because they are at the best value.
Sarah T.
Raleigh, NC
My dog can not get enough of these bones! Some dog treats have upset his stomach in the past, but the milk bone brand has been great. I can’t comment on the taste haha but he seems to want more. I would recommend as it also has a great value.
Alessandra B.
Millstone Twp, NJ
Our dog loves this treat! It’s very happy when we show him a milk bone. It is usually the reward when Peanut behaves. My husband purchase it usually, but I saw Milk Bones on Target and I believe you can find this product everywhere
Samantha C.
Dover, DE
My dog loves these and his breath smells better than it was before when he didn’t eat one. He is a toy poodle, small dog. They are good value in my opinion for the quality of the product. I would definitely buy them again.
Faye D.
Longmeadow
My dog loves these. They don't make him throw up. He's a yellow lab about 80 pounds. Pros- he likes them cons- they're more expensive. I got them at the grocery store. I would recommend it to other owners
Melody M.
Valparaiso, IN
I would give this 5, but I don’t like the taste of them (ha ha). My senior citizen dog loves these! They seem easier to chew for her as chewing hard foods is now a task for her. Her teeth are very fragile but she doesn’t seem to wince with pain with every bite like other bones have made her. Perfect reward size treats!
Hailey S.
Springdale
These dog biscuits are excellent! My dog absolutely loves them. These treats help my dog obey and follow commands! They have lost of nutritional value as well. They are also a great price! I️ would recommend these treats to any proud dog owner!
Sara K.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog has always loved milk bone treats and waits for them every morning after we let him outside. He just turned 8 and has become less energetic. After giving him these bones, he seemed to have become a little more energetic! The price is great for these and my dog loves them
Sydney B.
Lenoir City , TN
My dog absolutely loves milk bones biscuits. We have given her milk bones since she was a puppy and she has loved them ever since. We try to give her at least one treat a day and I must say as soon as she hears that box she’s right below you wanting a treat!