Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesMilk-Bone
Milk-Bone Original Puppy Biscuits

Milk-Bone® Original Puppy Biscuits

by Milk-Bone

Milk-Bone® Puppy biscuits feature the same teeth-cleaning and vitamin-enriched goodness of Milk-Bone® Original biscuits but are specially formulated for puppies 1 year and younger. Give your new furry family member this wholesome and delicious treat to start a happy healthy life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Milk-Bone® Original Puppy Biscuits!
How would you rate this product?
Angelina  P.
Bloomingdale, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk-Bone® Original Puppy Biscuits uploaded by Angelina  P.
My dog likes this since she was a puppy . She had a bit hard time to chew on this but after she lost her milk teeth she became crazy about these biscuits. ( she’s 9 months now ). Small size biscuits tho which is works for training as well. 10/10
Jennifer  C.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk-Bone® Original Puppy Biscuits uploaded by Jennifer  C.
Perfect for my lil guy. The size is perfect for puppies. He can chew them with no problem. I also use them for training.
melissa K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk-Bone® Original Puppy Biscuits uploaded by melissa K.
These are what my dogs like. This is the ones I've given to my little dog since he was a baby. Milk bone will always be bought in this house.
Dinesha J.
United States
My dog loves MilkBone treats, they are great and plus they help her teeth, and very healthy!! I try other dog treats and she loves MilkBones the best.
Zoey S.
I don’t really like to give these to my puppy too much because they are so crunchy and too much peanut butter
Jennifer H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
These puppy biscuits are great for training your puppy💞💞 very gentle on their tummies. Very affordable, and the pups love them! Highly recommend you try these
Celia G.
Colton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,388 reviews
Milk-Bone® Original Puppy Biscuits uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My Lulu is six months old and she loves having treats specially this kind of treats chill beats of anything you tell her to do just to get a treat
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Amazon
They are ok if you’re using [email protected] basic treats. Maiya is a big fan, BUT as for “fresh breath” they only tend to affect her breath for a little while. She doesn’t even have bad breath but I can smell the milk-bone on her. Also, as for “daily dental” they don’t seem to do much of anything. She killed an entire bag and the before and after pics look exactly the same, lol. Regardless, she likes the treats and loves her some #Milk-Bone no matter what!
Tiffani M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is very affordable. My dog liked them but they are a little messy. They leave crumbs wherever they eat them. I have a small breed Jack Russell Terrier and he seemed to enjoy them. I would recommend these to other pet owners.
Lillie D.
Riceboro, GA
Is a good brand my puppy works well with this product plus I just love that little doggie on the front of the packaging

Looking for your answer?