Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz uploaded by Savannah W.

BY MILK-BONE #9 in Dog Treats

Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow Milk Bone Original Crunchy Treats are made with succulent bone marrow that your dog craves. Plus, they're perfect for training. 40 oz. container. see more...

Lindsey S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I actually just bought this for my pet for the first time. It was about $8 for the big tub (I normally just buy the .99 bags). She seems to like them overall. She doesn’t go CRAZY over them, but you can tell that it will do for her! There’s tons in it so hopefully it lasts a while for the price. Found just about at any department store.
Gail D.
Taunton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have. 3 small dogs and this is definitely their favorite treat. They love them. It’s small enough that they do get a few of these everyday. I buy them at BJ’s Wholesale Club. It’s a great value. I definitely recommend purchasing this product.
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My parents bought these for my pups for Christmas and they loved them! The only thing I didn’t like was how small they were because both of my dogs are 75-80lbs. So while it’s cheap for the amount you need for a smaller dog it gets a little expensive when they eat three at a time.
Charlissa W.
Spring, TX
My dog diesel love eating Milk-Bone products I give it to him in the mornings after he comes from outside and he really loves them. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family for their dogs.
Wai N.
We give this to our pup as a small treat before leaving the house. She really likes the marrow part of the treat. It's a fun size and easy to snack on. I think it's a good value for the amount you get. Will buy again.
Lexi K.
The dogs love them, they think it is tasty and they get them when we feel they are being good or atleast deserve a treat. They aren’t that flavorful for the dogs, they’re a little bland, but the dogs enjoy them anyway.
Kelly M.
Corona, NY
i have 5 dogs 2 pits 1 beagle 1 pug and one sharpei each of them are very unique but each of them loveeeee this they beg everyday for some i get these tears for a good price at bjs wholesale and i would continue to buy them because it makes my dogs happy
Katherine R.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog Bella goes nuts for these if you let her will eat a bunch. She get a bit too excited. We might the bottle I believe in BJis wasn’t too expensive which was good cause it lasted a while. This a diff go to for my dog when she deserves a quick treat.
Fae A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these ! We actually just finished the container. I love that the container lasts awhile and I just Store it away in the doggy cupboard until they do something that deserves one of these yummy treats !
Brittany B.
Saint Joseph
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs go through at least 2 containers of these treats a month. Yes all 3 of my dogs love it. The older 2 dogs are large breeds and the puppy we have no idea what she is yet. Yes we will buy these again as long as my dogs are alive.