BY MILK-BONE #8 in Dog Treats

Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow Milk Bone Original Crunchy Treats are made with succulent bone marrow that your dog craves. Plus, they're perfect for training. 40 oz. container. see more...

Lynda Y.
My dogs love this treat. They are small for my two little ones. And they love the taste. They are only 5 calories per treat as have vitamins and minerals. They come in a lg container at a good price. They are god size for training lg or sm dogs. They are beef, chicken and bacon flavor. These treats are also designed to help with cleaning teeth. They last both little dogs at about a month or longer and the plastic container is a good size, I reuse them for anything from canisters, kids toys to craft organizing. I would recommend this treat.
Lindsey S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I actually just bought this for my pet for the first time. It was about $8 for the big tub (I normally just buy the .99 bags). She seems to like them overall. She doesn’t go CRAZY over them, but you can tell that it will do for her! There’s tons in it so hopefully it lasts a while for the price. Found just about at any department store.
Madeline S.
Lakewood, OH
Both of the dogs in our house love these. We are always stocking up. It’s an easy treat to give them for good behavior. We also use them a lot to teach them tricks because they aren’t too big and it seems like a special treat. Both of our dogs go crazy when we offer them these. Definitely repurchased and will continue to.
Karen M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs loves this, but often he would get sick from eating it would give him pooping problems so I stop giving it to him. I think it’s best to test out snack for your dogs before hand to see their reaction this did not sit well with my dog at all. Price is good but I would t recommend to other dog owners.
Abby J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs absolutely love these treats! And I love these treats too! They are good for training and just when I leave the house and leave with them a little something. Such a good purchase and I am so pleased with the product! I would definitely recommend and I will be purchasing again for sure!
Gail D.
Taunton , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have. 3 small dogs and this is definitely their favorite treat. They love them. It’s small enough that they do get a few of these everyday. I buy them at BJ’s Wholesale Club. It’s a great value. I definitely recommend purchasing this product.
Erica J.
Las Cruces, NM
I always use these to reward my Yorkshire terrier and he loves them so much. I also like them size of them because they aren’t too big for his small 6lb frame. They fit easily into the small Kong, great for keeping doggies entertained.
Charlissa W.
Spring, TX
My dog diesel love eating Milk-Bone products I give it to him in the mornings after he comes from outside and he really loves them. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family for their dogs.
Wai N.
We give this to our pup as a small treat before leaving the house. She really likes the marrow part of the treat. It's a fun size and easy to snack on. I think it's a good value for the amount you get. Will buy again.
Missy P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been buying these for both my dogs, staffy mix and yorky mix forever. They love these! They were both trained with these treats when to come in and out of their crates and other tricks they know! Definatly reccomend!