Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz uploaded by Savannah W.

BY MILK-BONE #15 in Dog Treats

Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow Milk Bone Original Crunchy Treats are made with succulent bone marrow that your dog craves. Plus, they're perfect for training. 40 oz. container. see more...

Lindsey S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I actually just bought this for my pet for the first time. It was about $8 for the big tub (I normally just buy the .99 bags). She seems to like them overall. She doesn’t go CRAZY over them, but you can tell that it will do for her! There’s tons in it so hopefully it lasts a while for the price. Found just about at any department store.
Claire H.
Shakopee
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVE these, but unfortunately for them, it upsets their stomachs.  However, my dogs have very sensitive stomachs so they aren't alway's a good radar on whether a treat is actually okay or not.  Why I am writing this review is because we gave the rest of the jar to one of my friend's who has a dog she has no problem with her pup when feeding him these treats!  He loves them and always wants more than one when she gives them to him!  He has had no issues with the treats, they haven't made him sick, so I think it's just because my dogs are so sensitive to everything!  If they could eat them, they would, so if your dog doesn't have a sensitive stomach these would be fine for you!
Gail D.
Taunton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have. 3 small dogs and this is definitely their favorite treat. They love them. It’s small enough that they do get a few of these everyday. I buy them at BJ’s Wholesale Club. It’s a great value. I definitely recommend purchasing this product.
Nicole R.
Bowling Green, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My parents bought these for my pups for Christmas and they loved them! The only thing I didn’t like was how small they were because both of my dogs are 75-80lbs. So while it’s cheap for the amount you need for a smaller dog it gets a little expensive when they eat three at a time.
Jayme D.
Monroe, MI
My dogs love these! We give them 2 or 3 every time we leave the house, they last us forever!! We only buy these like once a month. We have a lab-boxer and yorkee poo and they love them! They are an easy small treat for any dog!! We always get our treats at walmart or meijers
Charlissa W.
Spring, TX
My dog diesel love eating Milk-Bone products I give it to him in the mornings after he comes from outside and he really loves them. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family for their dogs.
Wai N.
We give this to our pup as a small treat before leaving the house. She really likes the marrow part of the treat. It's a fun size and easy to snack on. I think it's a good value for the amount you get. Will buy again.
Lexi K.
The dogs love them, they think it is tasty and they get them when we feel they are being good or atleast deserve a treat. They aren’t that flavorful for the dogs, they’re a little bland, but the dogs enjoy them anyway.
Katherine R.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog Bella goes nuts for these if you let her will eat a bunch. She get a bit too excited. We might the bottle I believe in BJis wasn’t too expensive which was good cause it lasted a while. This a diff go to for my dog when she deserves a quick treat.
Fae A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these ! We actually just finished the container. I love that the container lasts awhile and I just Store it away in the doggy cupboard until they do something that deserves one of these yummy treats !