Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsMilk-Bone
Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz

Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz

by Milk-Bone

#3 in Dog Treats

Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow Milk Bone Original Crunchy Treats are made with succulent bone marrow that your dog craves. Plus, they're perfect for training. 40 oz. container.

Do these smell bad?
Does anyone’s pups like theMilk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz? I wanna try my pups out on something new!
Start your review of Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz!
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz uploaded by Andrea M.
The Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz are perfect to give your dog!! They are medium sized and my dog loves them. I give them to her when she has been good and deserves a treat. She literally gobbles them up. I only wish these treats had better ingredients and were more healthy for her.
Ever C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz uploaded by Ever C.
My pet loves this product, I usually give it in the afternoon some days of the week, the aroma is somewhat intense but not unpleasant, the texture is crunchy but my pet enjoys it, also the size is optimal for consumption, I like the packaging and I consider the fair cost for the quality.
Jessika M.
Port Orchard, WA
Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz uploaded by Jessika M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My sweet girl loves these! She can’t get enough and eats them up! They’re affordable and she knows exactly where to find them! I have a 1 year old Pitbull and she’s 60 lbs and loves them! I highly recommend! She doesn’t react to them bc pitties are super sensitive!
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz uploaded by Natalie H.
Purchased at: PETCO
My husky is a picky eater for being a dog and she loves these treats. It’s a great price for so much. This container last me about a month or so.
Tina S.
Sarasota, FL
Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz uploaded by Tina S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My Furbabies love Milk-Bone Marrow treats! They are the perfect snack for them. Not to big for their little mouths. Although they do have these treats in a bigger bite size for the bigger furbabies. Not overpriced , the cost is about $8.99 for 36oz container at walmart.
Sierra A.
Morgantown, WV
Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz uploaded by Sierra A.
Purchased at: Target
I have a 1 year old golden retriever puppy who’s very picky with his treats. These are the first treats I have found that he actually wants to eat. These will forever be a staple in my house.
Season B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz uploaded by Season B.
Our husky pack just loves these milk bone snacks! Milk Bone products have been a household favorite for us for years now. The pups love the bone marrow flavor and the soft crunch. The container is pretty cool too!
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz uploaded by jaqi J.
Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz uploaded by jaqi J.
Purchased at: PetSmart
These little nuggets are perfect for our small doggies. Milk Bone with marrow are not expensive and are a favorite at our house. I like buying these large jar, it is easy for quick access when I need to round up the pack! The dogs all love these! They are about $11 for a large jar of these. I would recommend this product for your pooch🐶 Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz
Kathryn P.
Jacksonville, FL
Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz uploaded by Kathryn P.
Purchased at: Target
My dog loves these! They’re small and great for little rewards. I like the air tight container they come in.
Guadalupe B.
San Diego, CA
Absolute favorites for my puppy! He goes crazy for these treats! They’re a little hard but my dog can still get through them with his sensitive teeth. He’s only 15 pounds but he loves them! I have these on auto ship for him!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kyndall W.
Rossville
il y a 9 mois
Liz I. il y a 6 mois
Our Westie and Jindo-mix rescue pup both like these!
Robyn J.
Wyoming
il y a 2 ans
Milk Bone Original Dog Treats with Marrow - 40 oz ? We are looking for little training treats for these 2 little babes. Any suggestions?
Liz I. il y a 6 mois
These are a little too big to use as training treats — I prefer to train using the little 1 calorie ones that have a strong scent.