BY MILK-BONE #6 in Dog Treats

Biscuits for dogs less than 20 lb. With 12 vitamins & minerals for your healthy dog! Freshens breath. Cleans teeth. Trusted since 1908. The joy of snack time, everyday! Give your dog the simple, genuine joy that your dog gives you everyday - hand your dog a Milk-Bone snack. Providing this wholesome snack lets you savor that moment of genuine joy together, your Milk-Bone moment. Wholesome goodness for your best friend. Not just a treat but a wholesome snack. High quality ingredients; Fortified with 12 vitamins and minerals; Deliciously crunchy; Promotes good oral care and fresh breath. The Milk-Bone Story: Back in the early 1900s, there was a little bakery on the Lower East Side of New York City. Although it was known as a biscuit company by trade, the bakers there began to develop a snack that catered to the tastes of all dogs, both large and small. From the start, the recipe for their bone-shaped treat was made with only the most nutritious ingredients for a dog: meat products, minerals and milk. Eventually, as derived from the recipe, the name Milk-Bone naturally came into being and has remained since. Now, after 100 years, the Milk-Bone Brand continues to bring the joy of snack time to dogs everywhere. The hard crunchy texture of Milk-Bone Original biscuits can help clean teeth and freshen breath. As your dog chews, Milk-Bone Original biscuits help remove residual food particles from your dogs teeth, thereby helping to freshen breath. Calorie and Fat Content per Biscuit: 20 calories and 0.5 g fat per biscuit. see more...

Buy on Target
Tabitha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I find that these treats are great for when one is crate training or potty training their doggie. I usually break up one treat into several smaller pieces to be used throughout the day. My canines Love them and would eat the whole box if I would let them. I highly recommend this product especially for the price point.
Katie P.
Henrico
My beagle loves his biscuits!! We buy this for our pup all the time! I love how small these treats are and he seems to think they taste good! They are also at a great price so I am able to buy in bulk! I usually purchase mine at Food Lion because they are only $2.99 there! They never give him an upset stomach!  I would recommend these to your fur baby!
madelin g.
Highland, IN
We’ve tried several treats for my dogs and although they seem to eat almost anything they go nuts over these! I have two smaller dogs and they both love these! I always buy these! They also have sizes for bigger dogs which is awesome!
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Either I treat my dog with flavorful treats or these original ones but both are good. It isn’t pricey at all and there’s a lot in one packet which will last you a long time. I would definitely buy this again.
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Perfect size treat for small dogs. They get excited to get their bone and beg for more. These are relatively cheap and come in variety of sizes, so all the pets are happy. I would recommend these treats because dogs love them and they definitely help when training.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats or as I call them “cookies”. He goes crazy over these little things. They do not have a bad smell like some dog treats do. The price is perfect for the size box these come in. I will definitely continue to purchase these to make my little puppy happy everyday. Most treats can get a bad name but these are perfect and I have not noticed a change in my little ones diet. These really do help my fur babies breathe and cleans his teeth!
Her R.
Hagerstown
My dogs love these treats! The only treats they’ll eat! The price is nice and cheap! Which is great when your flying through boxes. I’ve gotten em from Weis and walmart before. Will definitely buy again!
Kristen S.
Lutz
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy gets one of these every morning when we come in from a walk and she loves it! They’re very affordable, not very nutritious and shouldn’t be given in large quantities, but my girl loves them! She will come inside and wait by the pantry until you go get one and give it to her!
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
These are the treats my family would give my dog every day. She always loved them and they were healthy for dogs! You can buy these treats and any grocery store, pet store and Target! Everywhere sells them! They come in all sizes for different dogs and are extremely affordable.
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
As a dog mom I love giving my little guys (chihuahuas) treats. We always have a box of these around. They love them. The small size is perfect for them to chew up easily. It’s also the perfect size as they’re not too much for smaller dogs as far as calories go. It’s super important not to overly “treat” small, or big dogs for that matter, as it can contribute to unhealthy weight gain. These are the perfect size and the perfect treat for that! Next time you wanna reward your good boy or girl pick up a box of these!
Britania S.
Walla Walla Washington
What do you put in these biscuits for dogs because my dog likes it I mean Love's it.😘😍
Mesia F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How many do you get in a box? Are these good for my doggies teeth?
Emma L.
Colby, KS
What’s the best dog treat for a small chihuahua?
Taylor B.