BY MILK-BONE #10 in Dog Treats

Biscuits for dogs less than 20 lb. With 12 vitamins & minerals for your healthy dog! Freshens breath. Cleans teeth. Trusted since 1908. The joy of snack time, everyday! Give your dog the simple, genuine joy that your dog gives you everyday - hand your dog a Milk-Bone snack. Providing this wholesome snack lets you savor that moment of genuine joy together, your Milk-Bone moment. Wholesome goodness for your best friend. Not just a treat but a wholesome snack. High quality ingredients; Fortified with 12 vitamins and minerals; Deliciously crunchy; Promotes good oral care and fresh breath. The Milk-Bone Story: Back in the early 1900s, there was a little bakery on the Lower East Side of New York City. Although it was known as a biscuit company by trade, the bakers there began to develop a snack that catered to the tastes of all dogs, both large and small. From the start, the recipe for their bone-shaped treat was made with only the most nutritious ingredients for a dog: meat products, minerals and milk. Eventually, as derived from the recipe, the name Milk-Bone naturally came into being and has remained since. Now, after 100 years, the Milk-Bone Brand continues to bring the joy of snack time to dogs everywhere. The hard crunchy texture of Milk-Bone Original biscuits can help clean teeth and freshen breath. As your dog chews, Milk-Bone Original biscuits help remove residual food particles from your dogs teeth, thereby helping to freshen breath. Calorie and Fat Content per Biscuit: 20 calories and 0.5 g fat per biscuit. see more...

• What do you put in these biscuits for dogs because my dog likes i...1 Answers
  • How many do you get in a box? Are these good for my doggies teeth?1 Answers
  • #happynationalpetday this is my baby Chico 🐶Milk ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Taylor B.
pell city
My dog loves these treats or as I call them “cookies”. He goes crazy over these little things. They do not have a bad smell like some dog treats do. The price is perfect for the size box these come in. I will definitely continue to purchase these to make my little puppy happy everyday. Most treats can get a bad name but these are perfect and I have not noticed a change in my little ones diet. These really do help my fur babies breathe and cleans his teeth!
Lynda Y.
We have 3 dogs, one lg, 2 sm. One of them is a picky eater and they all love these treats. For the smaller two I break them in half and have used them for training and rewards for going outside. I like the fact it has vitamins and minerals beneficial to dogs, it also helps clean teeth and freshen breath. I find it good for lg or sm dogs and would recommend this treat to other pet owners.
Tanya C.
McDonough, GA
I have two dogs and they both love this product. This dog treat is GOLD in our home. When we want them to behave or listen all we have to do is grab one of the dog treats and they sit at attention. They can be in another room and if they hear the top of the jar that we keep it in open they come running and sit at attention so that they can get a treat. This is a must-have item in the home. This is the only treat that they will eat.
Tabitha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I find that these treats are great for when one is crate training or potty training their doggie. I usually break up one treat into several smaller pieces to be used throughout the day. My canines Love them and would eat the whole box if I would let them. I highly recommend this product especially for the price point.
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Two out of my 3 dogs like these. They're great treats except if you have a picky eater like I do. The lack of smell and initial taste makes her not interested in it at all. I don't buy them anymore because there's other brands with hard treats that do have better smells and all my dogs enjoy.
🎀Molly🎀 B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I️ used to give these to my do and she absolutely loved them! I️ think this brand is really great for dogs and it gives them that little treat that they deserve ever so often. Although I’m not allowed to give any kind of treats to my dog cause she has kidney stones and they hurt her. But if I️ could these would be the ones I️ buy for sure!
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
Perfect size treat for small dogs. They get excited to get their bone and beg for more. These are relatively cheap and come in variety of sizes, so all the pets are happy. I would recommend these treats because dogs love them and they definitely help when training.
Lynn H.
Wayne
Okay dog treat, easy to find, easy to break in half.  dogs are okay with them.  Not expensive.  I buy these when i am at the grocery store and do not want to go to the pet store.  Nothing fancy.  Try to get them something healthier most of the time but these will do in a pinch.
Celine d.
Las vegas, NV
Our dogs love these treats. They’re simple and not too smelly! They’ve had them since they were all very young and their health is still upbeat and energetic. They have this available at all supermarkets close to where I live so it’s been a common choice for our family and four legged babies.
Sara L.
Lincoln, MO
My dog loved these but then again my dog eats almost anything. I did like the size, my dog is smaller and so he needs treats that are small. This is also a trusted brand. Definitely, check these out if needing a new treat for your dog. I'm sure he (or she) will love them.
Britania S.
Walla Walla Washington
What do you put in these biscuits for dogs because my dog likes it I mean Love's it.😘😍
Mesia F.
How many do you get in a box? Are these good for my doggies teeth?
Taylor B.