BY MILK-BONE #6 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone® Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Cleans Teeth and Freshens Breath

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium
  • "This is great, my dog lovess these, whenever I even pick up the box he comes right to me and does tricks without me even saying anything lol" in 398 reviews
  • "I love that milk bone has different sizes and different flavors but for some reason my dog will only eat them if it crush it up." in 56 reviews
  • "My dogs enjoy the flavor of these however, every time I have bought a box of these, I have found little bugs in the box. " in 54 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these milk bones , he gets when he listens and does tricks .definitely a loyal costumer to there .try them out ." in 52 reviews
  • "They are reasonably priced, dogs go crazy over them even though there are not crazy flavors and have been using them for 14 years" in 44 reviews
jessica f.
Los Angeles
My dog loves these treat every time I give him one he is so happy will be buying again really good product for my dog
Lauren H.
Mooresville
Great for in the morning dog treats Bad for dogs breath and too big for training treats
Casey M.
Douglassville , PA
Good bang for your buck. Works as a good quick treat for the dogs. They seem to like them. Store well, don’t create a huge mess like other brands
Sammy G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have given these treats to our dogs for YEARS and they all love them! They definitely are well worth the money for the amount of product you get and your dog will thank you!
Heather H.
Grand bank , Nl
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves them so much he eats them at least a few times a week for a little treat
Gabbyyy♥️
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have large dogs but since they are fat I give them the medium size to pace them... but they love it. Once they hear the box open they come running.
Cindy N.
Michigan
Our dogs love the simple dog treats so these are perfect! They sit and wait patiently for them
Courtney L.
My fur baby absolutely loves these treats!! They never go to waste. He also never gets an upset stomach or anything. I like treats that can keep them busy for a few minutes and this defiantly does the trick :)
Ellen S.
Bristol
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog will only eat these some do the time. They defiantly are not her favorite. They seem bland to her.
Kayla T.
taylor
This is a very popular dog bone brand. I have to say all of my dogs and my friends dogs love it so I have nothing negative to say nor have I heard anything negative about them.
Melissa M.
elton, PA
What kind of dog do you have?
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
CAN YOUR DOG TO TRICKS WITH THE TREATS?
Allysa C.
Do these come in sizes for small dogs?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you dress your dog?
Nathaneal L.
Oakvale, WV
Is this product good for small in house dog?