BY MILK-BONE #5 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone¬ģ¬†Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Cleans Teeth and Freshens Breath

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium
  • "This is great, my dog lovess these, whenever I even pick up the box he comes right to me and does tricks without me even saying anything lol" in 398 reviews
  • "I love that milk bone has different sizes and different flavors but for some reason my dog will only eat them if it crush it up." in 56 reviews
  • "My dogs enjoy the flavor of these however, every time I have bought a box of these, I have found little bugs in the box. " in 54 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these milk bones , he gets when he listens and does tricks .definitely a loyal costumer to there .try them out ." in 52 reviews
  • "They are reasonably priced, dogs go crazy over them even though there are not crazy flavors and have been using them for 14 years" in 44 reviews
Jake P.
Tyler, TX
First of all, for the price of this box of treats, you are given quite a bit, making it cheap compared to other brands. And no, cheap does not remove quality as proven by these. My dog has never gotten a tooth problem, thanks to these treats. I know its because of the treats because this is the only brand we feed her. She has a hard problem digesting some foods, and these treats are perfect for sensitive stomach.
Sam W.
Madison, AL
My dog eats cat poop and she still would not eat one I gave it to her and she looked at me like "wtf human!".
Michelle R.
Warren, OH
Lots of great options with size and flavors. My dog loves them and you can find them just about anywhere
Kelly R.
Johnson City, NY
My dog LOVES milk bones. Great price and great for their teeth! Come in small medium and large for any size dog. We buy these every week and my dog never gets tired of them.
lacey d.
Boiling Spgs, PA
My Miniature Australian Shepherd and Bichon Frise love these treats! For the amount that you get, they are very well priced, plus I got a Target coupon for $2 off 2 boxes. I am very iffy about store treats because of all the junk they put into them, but these seem to be good!
Steven G.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Milk Bones is still my "go to" dog treat! They love them. I try different dog cookies, some they like, some they don't. But they always go for the Milk Bones.
Taylor M.
Sylacauga, AL
Have always given my dogs this, and my rescue absolutely loves them. Not too pricey and apparently, they have a great taste (since Sadie tears them up when she gets them).
erica r.
Archer, FL
My dogs love these treats. I've been able to train them with no problem because of these treats. they are a life saver for pet owners and they are perfectly safe unlike raw hides.
Laura U.
Arnold, MD
I have a chiweenie so he has the small size, but he loves these after a long day and some walking and playing! It's like his dessert!
Celina S.
These are our daily treats that we use for every time our dog goes outside and uses the restroom. She is just over a year and prefers these over the flavored brands
Melissa M.
elton, PA
What kind of dog do you have?
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
CAN YOUR DOG TO TRICKS WITH THE TREATS?
Allysa C.
Do these come in sizes for small dogs?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you dress your dog?
Nathaneal L.
Oakvale, WV
Is this product good for small in house dog?

Walmart