BY MILK-BONE #5 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone® Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Cleans Teeth and Freshens Breath

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium
  • "This is great, my dog lovess these, whenever I even pick up the box he comes right to me and does tricks without me even saying anything lol" in 398 reviews
  • "I love that milk bone has different sizes and different flavors but for some reason my dog will only eat them if it crush it up." in 56 reviews
  • "My dogs enjoy the flavor of these however, every time I have bought a box of these, I have found little bugs in the box. " in 54 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these milk bones , he gets when he listens and does tricks .definitely a loyal costumer to there .try them out ." in 52 reviews
  • "They are reasonably priced, dogs go crazy over them even though there are not crazy flavors and have been using them for 14 years" in 44 reviews
Tiffany S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My little Roxy got these from her "grandmother", yes my family considers her part of the family as if she was human. We haven't been able to find a treat that she would love and since we were desperately trying to potty train, we discovered these and figured why not try? She loves them! It took 2 days after to have her potty trained and shortly after that she learned sit and paw, we are currently working on speak, she's getting there. I couldn't be more happier with this product, and the price that is considered pricey to others, is well worth it to me. They are the perfect size to carry around or fit in your pocket on walks also. I would highly recommend this product to any dog owner.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used to purchase these for my dogs until I found out how bad they were for them. They are packed with chemicals that can really mess up their little bodies. I now resort to making my own treats at home with 3 natural ingredients that most of us have. Take the time our pets deserve it!
Sophia C.
My dog loves these treats!
Pros
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. They are so easy to carry around on a walk with your dog
2. Dogs learn tricks more easily when they have a nice treat to be rewarded to
3. They are somewhat very nutritional for your pup
Cons
1. Prices may vary depending on where you purchase them, so they can be on the pricey side
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
These snacks are great for when just getting home or training our dog. They fit well in your pockets and dogs seem to love them. They are not expensive and we have bought them everywhere from heb to petsmart. we will continue to purchase them bc our dogs like them.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are just basic dog biscuits.  I buy them for my girls all the time and they like them.  They like the ones with flavoring even better though.  They aren't the healthiest if you are wanting that for your pets.  I give these as snacks throughout the day.  I usually buy these at Target and they are usually on sale.
Judith C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs  love this product....

I been buying for over two years now...... and I plan on buying for a while longer...

They enjoy there snack....
Mirissa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Chihuahua puppy loves these. I think they're the perfect size because he can't just eat them in one bite; he chews on them and it keeps him occupied for a little while. They also give these out at my vet's office and he loves them! They can be a bit messy as they crumble but that is to be expected.
Elizabeth F.
Bloomington, CA
Milkbone has been a brand i have kept true to for many years. However, i have noticed that with some of my many fur-babies that they can be a hit or miss. This is just one of those treats that for some reason doesn't resonate with ALL of my dogs! Some of my pups love them and some will just leave them on the ground for the others to grab up. This may not be for the more picky pooch. However, that does not mean I wouldn't suggest this to others. I have suggested this to many folks and many have LOVED them!
Marci B.
MARSHALL, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are your run of the mill, regular, everyday dog biscuits, my dogs love them, you'll probably notice I've done reviews on DIFF sizes of Milk Bones. The reason for this is due to the fact that I've had to buy small/smaller ones when certain stores either didn't have or didn't carry the med or large size dog biscuits, so I know that they all are the same recipe. But the price is reasonable & the dogs love 'em& in the long run isn't that what we get them for? Try them I think you'll be thanking me later! :)
Angel T.
It is very difficult to find treats that all three of my picky dogs and i wasn't sure if they would enjoy these but decided to pick up a box and test it and i was shocked all three of them enjoyed these. I am so excited that i have found an affordable brand of treats my dogs enjoy. I will continue buying them and recommend them to anyone with picky animals.
Melissa M.
Elton, PA
What kind of dog do you have?
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
CAN YOUR DOG TO TRICKS WITH THE TREATS?
Allysa C.
Do these come in sizes for small dogs?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Do you dress your dog?
Nathaneal L.
Oakvale, WV
Is this product good for small in house dog?