BY MILK-BONE #7 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone® Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Cleans Teeth and Freshens Breath

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium
  • "This is great, my dog lovess these, whenever I even pick up the box he comes right to me and does tricks without me even saying anything lol" in 398 reviews
  • "I love that milk bone has different sizes and different flavors but for some reason my dog will only eat them if it crush it up." in 56 reviews
  • "My dogs enjoy the flavor of these however, every time I have bought a box of these, I have found little bugs in the box. " in 54 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these milk bones , he gets when he listens and does tricks .definitely a loyal costumer to there .try them out ." in 52 reviews
  • "They are reasonably priced, dogs go crazy over them even though there are not crazy flavors and have been using them for 14 years" in 44 reviews
Candy H.
Anthony fl
Our dog he loved these. He didnt like alot of the other dog snacks but he would go crazy over these. Milk bones are what taught him his tricks. He would always get excited whe we pulled out the box.
Shandra Z.
Phoenix
We’ve been giving our dog these treats since she was a puppy. They helped to house train her and we still use them as special treats. We love milk bones!
Gracie H.
united states
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This are my dogs milkbone traiming treats so far she is 8 months old & knows sit, wait, heel, roll over, shake, to not pull & to not bark unless theres a stranger & hide & seek! All due to these treats !
Holly M.
Churchville, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loves these! He gets so excited just seeing the box! He loves all the flavors and for the price you just can’t beat it! I will forever get these for my fur baby!
Regan H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
You can’t go wrong with the traditional milk bones for your dog. These are awesome training treats and rewards for good behavior reinforcement.
Yvonne S.
Port hardy , BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect treat to keep around around the house
My little guy loves paw patrol so he calls them pup treats
Azure f.
most dogs love them .... that’s all know lol
i don’t know how to review them because i’ve never tried them myself
Carissa H.
Well, I PERSONALLY can’t attest to the flavor, but what I CAN tell you is that my dog will do anything for one! What we like about his product is that there are no questionable ingredients and we can feel good about giving them to her. Since she is an older dog, a lot of food/treats don’t sit well with her, but milk bones she can enjoy without any issues. Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium gets two thumbs up (I mean paws) from my dog!
Brittanie W.
Glendale, WI
Really good product. Comes on a variety of sizes and Ive never had a dog not like them. Super easy to find in stores and the price is pretty good. You can even find coupons for them. Im all for treating my dog and this is how I do it. Highly recommend.
Brittany V.
Las Vegas
My dogs love these! We have 3 big dogs and they each get one of these each morning! We get them from Walmart, amazon and target! Pros they come in all different sizes and our dogs love them!!
Melissa M.
elton, PA
What kind of dog do you have?
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
CAN YOUR DOG TO TRICKS WITH THE TREATS?
Allysa C.
Do these come in sizes for small dogs?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you dress your dog?
Nathaneal L.
Oakvale, WV
Is this product good for small in house dog?