BY MILK-BONE #5 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone® Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Cleans Teeth and Freshens Breath

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium
  • "This is great, my dog lovess these, whenever I even pick up the box he comes right to me and does tricks without me even saying anything lol" in 398 reviews
  • "I love that milk bone has different sizes and different flavors but for some reason my dog will only eat them if it crush it up." in 56 reviews
  • "My dogs enjoy the flavor of these however, every time I have bought a box of these, I have found little bugs in the box. " in 54 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these milk bones , he gets when he listens and does tricks .definitely a loyal costumer to there .try them out ." in 52 reviews
  • "They are reasonably priced, dogs go crazy over them even though there are not crazy flavors and have been using them for 14 years" in 44 reviews
Nikki F.
Middleton , NH
I buy MilkBone Biscuits for my dog because it’s a brand I know an trust! Iv been giving my dogs milk bones since i was a kid, it’s always been a staple in my house there has never been a time where milk bones weren’t available in my house! I can tell my dog loves them too! He is very excited an happy to be able to enjoy his bones! He takes them lightly an trots off to eat it up he takes his time to savor it heheh it’s too cute! I know my dog is happy with his bones an I’m happy he’s happy! I absolutely recommend these dog bones! They have been my go to treat for my pups for ever an I can’t say enough how much I’m satisfied with this brand an treat!
JaiNishia 💜.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Charlie loves these and the smell
Like oatmeal. He’s a small Yorkie and they are left . Good value and perfectly priced. Charlie does chew them into tiny pieces so keep your vacuum handy. I would always pick them up for my baby he loves them.
Tonae G.
My dogs like them, but it seems to keep them busy for 3.5 seconds.  MilkBone Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits ons. The crumbs get everywhere and you have to vacuum after lol. Yes my dogs enjoy them. I bought them at Walmart they were $2.34 or something. Eh. I don’t think I would think will be in my weekly shopping list.
Valeria A.
My dog loves this treats although they are a little big she still eats them and loves to do tricks in order to receive them! We also used the treats to train her to use the restroom outside and it really helped I would totally recommend
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the best dog treats! Great product for a cheap price! My dogs love these! They are crubcht so also a great way to clean teeth! Do not have a strong smell! And perfect fpr after potty treats!
Alivia F.
The dog loves these and it is okay for them to have a few. It will not or should not give them a belly ache. Both my big dog and small dog love there milk bones. I would recommend to other dog owners. And too everyone for that matter.
Francine M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog goes crazyyyy for these treats! We call them her cookies and whenever we ask her if she wants a cookie she starts jumping. We keep them on the counter and sometimes she’ll lead us to where the box is and stare at it until someone gives her one
Bella F.
Winter springs
Our dogs all go crazy for these! These are their favorite treats. I don’t know what’s so special because they smell like normal dog biscuits. Anyways I’d recommend this to any person who owns a dog.
Jamie C.
Saugus
Both of my dogs love Milk Bones. They get two every afternoon as "lunch". And they wait by the cabinet around lunch time til we give it to them. I like that you can get a box from almost any store and they are not too pricey!
Rachelle C.
Midland, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats! They are affordable and are available in many different sizes. For as many treats in the box it is a good value. I would recommend Milkbones to other pet owners. I will be repurchasing these treats again.
Melissa M.
elton, PA
What kind of dog do you have?
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
CAN YOUR DOG TO TRICKS WITH THE TREATS?
Allysa C.
Do these come in sizes for small dogs?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you dress your dog?
Nathaneal L.
Oakvale, WV
Is this product good for small in house dog?

Walmart