BY MILK-BONE #5 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone® Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Cleans Teeth and Freshens Breath

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium
  • "This is great, my dog lovess these, whenever I even pick up the box he comes right to me and does tricks without me even saying anything lol" in 398 reviews
  • "I love that milk bone has different sizes and different flavors but for some reason my dog will only eat them if it crush it up." in 56 reviews
  • "My dogs enjoy the flavor of these however, every time I have bought a box of these, I have found little bugs in the box. " in 54 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these milk bones , he gets when he listens and does tricks .definitely a loyal costumer to there .try them out ." in 52 reviews
  • "They are reasonably priced, dogs go crazy over them even though there are not crazy flavors and have been using them for 14 years" in 44 reviews
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Always the go to easy buy for treats. My dogs always love a basic milkbone. For as many as I give them, I’m shocked they don’t look at it as regular dinner food and not get excited for them. But they still get really excited. They also come in different sizes depending on the size of your dog.
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Medium is the perfect size for my German shepherd pups! They love the flavors and respond well when training with these treats. It's got a great size for using them to teach them things. The price is affordable to
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love having these as treats every now and then. I have large breed dogs ( 1 Airedale, 1 golden retriever and 1 golden retriever lab mix) and they seem to prefer the medium size over the large size any day
Vanitee H.
Big Stone Gap
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Shadow loves Milkbone cookies! She loves the flavor ones. They are affordable and they have a lot of cookies in the box to last a few weeks. We have been buying this brand for two years since we brought her home.
Monique H.
Addison, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always keep these around in case I run out of healthier treats for my dog. She LOVES them. My vet told me they aren’t the best for dogs so I try to only give them to her occasionally. For reference, I have a pug and they have a lot of health problems so I have to be really careful about what I give her but she loves these things when she has them!
nicole j.
Mt Sterling, KY
For a dog treat, my dog likes these for the most part. She prefers the chewier treats though, so I don’t get these often. They do make a mess sometimes because they are hard, but overall, a really good product!
Leslie O.
Hialeah, FL
my dog didn't like these as much. after giving it to her for a couple of weeks she completely got bored of them and instead of eating them she'll end up playing with them lol. I guess there too dry for her taste. I wouldn't purchase again.
Amber S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If I don’t have time to make home made bones for the month I purchase these for my three dogs. They all love them. I purchase mine at the local pet store or Walmart and price is decent. Would recommend these!
Morrgan ⚓.
Moville, IA
Can’t go wrong with a Milk Bone! These are perfect when it comes to training a new puppy. I get what I want out of her and she enjoys the treat very much! It is definitely worth the price and I would highly recommend this to other dog owners! ☺️
Kristian M.
Wasco, CA
When it comes to my dog, he’ll eat anything. So these bones were of no exception. The only thing that I️ didn’t like was that they were very crunchy and left a mess wherever he ate them. For the price, I️ was expecting a little more out of them.
Melissa M.
Elton, PA
What kind of dog do you have?
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
CAN YOUR DOG TO TRICKS WITH THE TREATS?
Allysa C.
Do these come in sizes for small dogs?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you dress your dog?
Nathaneal L.
Oakvale, WV
Is this product good for small in house dog?