BY MILK-BONE #9 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone® Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Cleans Teeth and Freshens Breath

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium
  • "This is great, my dog lovess these, whenever I even pick up the box he comes right to me and does tricks without me even saying anything lol" in 398 reviews
  • "I love that milk bone has different sizes and different flavors but for some reason my dog will only eat them if it crush it up." in 56 reviews
  • "My dogs enjoy the flavor of these however, every time I have bought a box of these, I have found little bugs in the box. " in 54 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these milk bones , he gets when he listens and does tricks .definitely a loyal costumer to there .try them out ." in 52 reviews
  • "They are reasonably priced, dogs go crazy over them even though there are not crazy flavors and have been using them for 14 years" in 44 reviews
Ariana P.
Dundee, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We buy these by the bulk box! These treats are ones that ALL of our dogs will eat! And no one turns up their nose! So surprising! All other treats someone turns their nose up! This is their bye bye treat, When we leave this lets them know time for crates. Not nutricious no, but they are TREATS.
Loretta L.
benld
We give these to all of our dogs.  2 small and 1 large.  Dogs really enjoy getting their biscuit when coming inside and for being "good boys".   These biscuits are affordable not matter what store you purchase them from.  It also helps keep their teeth clean.
Olivia B.
Appleton, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
You cannot go wrong with this classic dog treat. My dogs go crazy for these. Our bank gives these out in the drive through and my pups sit there and stare at her until she says the magic words "would your dogs like a TREAT?" And it's like someone gave them a huge burst of happy energy!
Steph A.
Chester , WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really want to try this for my dog but I am scared he will not like it because he is a little picky and I don't want to waste money on something he won't eat which really sucks. I don't buy much different things because of that fact but I heard these are really good from my friends.
Kayla H.
Kokomo, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love milk bones, when they hear the box rattle they’re sitting at my feet patiently waiting for their milk bones. They’re picky about their treats too. We’ve tried Rachel ray and all sorts but milk bones are by far their favorites.
Jess L.
Los Angeles
These treats are definitely affordable. And like most people say you get what you pay for. We use these at the pet hospital I work at often and about 80% of the dogs will eat them. They are hard biscuits in the shape of bones. You can find them at non pet stores often also.
Krista V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My 2 dogs do not like these dog bones very much. They are very very dry and hard. Seem flavorless since they dont have a smell of anything like food or meat. More like cardboard or dry wall. I do not like the fact that the bones are in the box and not sealed in a bag.
Kara H.
Louisiana
These are awesome treats! My dog Chloe devours them in like 2 seconds. She has had reactions to other treats but these don’t do anything to her besides you know make her happy! And always wanting more. I used these treats to help potty train her and it worked wonders :)
Elena J.
Portsmouth, RI
My dog loves these. She’s a 4 year old boxer and absolutely will do anything to have one of those treats. She’s never gotten sick from them either which is important. I bought them from Walmart and they were pretty cheep. I would definitely recommend and buy again
Lw9169 w.
Jasper, GA
I have an English Bulldog and she has tiny teeth so she didn’t seem to go for these when I purchased them, I purchased these at wal-mart but I see these in every grocery store as well, these may better for larger dogs with bigger teeth but mine just wasn’t into these .
Melissa M.
elton, PA
What kind of dog do you have?
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
CAN YOUR DOG TO TRICKS WITH THE TREATS?
Allysa C.
Do these come in sizes for small dogs?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you dress your dog?
Nathaneal L.
Oakvale, WV
Is this product good for small in house dog?