BY MILK-BONE #5 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone® Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Cleans Teeth and Freshens Breath

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium
  • "This is great, my dog lovess these, whenever I even pick up the box he comes right to me and does tricks without me even saying anything lol" in 398 reviews
  • "I love that milk bone has different sizes and different flavors but for some reason my dog will only eat them if it crush it up." in 56 reviews
  • "My dogs enjoy the flavor of these however, every time I have bought a box of these, I have found little bugs in the box. " in 54 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these milk bones , he gets when he listens and does tricks .definitely a loyal costumer to there .try them out ." in 52 reviews
  • "They are reasonably priced, dogs go crazy over them even though there are not crazy flavors and have been using them for 14 years" in 44 reviews
Cate B.
Clarkston
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Classic dog biscuits, my Shiba Inu seems to love them, she always expects one after her walks! Been giving milkbones to my dogs for my whole life, they always seem to love them! Crunchy-ness of them seems to help clean their teeth, too. Even if it’s only a little help.
Amanda W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great treats for dogs. They are tiny and filling but don't have a lot of calories! They are a perfect reward for a dog without adding too much weight. They are super affordable and easy to find. They last me a while when I purchase them for my pup!
Sarah G.
Lake worth
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs both enjoy these treats. I break them up in smaller treats for my smaller dog. But my doberman handles these very well. I buy these from a friend who gets really good deals on these and then sells them to me for $.50 -$.75. If your not using these for training then I would reccomend these treats
abby ♡.
Aptos, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are so easy to grab as they aren't gross or sticky like other treats. I watch a Rhodesian Ridgeback and he loves these treats, goes right into his kennel every time I get one of these out for him. I recommend these for a bigger dog, and good luck!
Kim C.
Oviedo, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium are great for dogs dental hygiene. It helps dogs keep their teeth clean. My dog loves them but he does prefer the flavored ones (and the chewy ones). The only problem I have with the original biscuits is that my dog makes a mess and doesn't eat it all leaving me having to vacuum up the crumbs.  I know, he's a dog, and should eat up all the crumbs so maybe my dog is just different from most. Great product and I will continue to buy different varieties of Milk Bones.
αмвєя 👑.
Austin, TX
These are great for a on-a-budget owner. My dogs love milk bones and have never had a bad reaction to them. They come in many sizes and my little and big dog eat them gladly. These are what I used to train them. I would recommend these to a friend.
Viktoria B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just brush the teeth of your dog and give them once a week a bone. Milkbone has NO good ingredients. There is stuff a dog doesnt need. Wheatflour is the top first ingredient! A dog does not need wheat, a cheap filler. Makes a lot of dogs fart all day long. And how wheat is supposed to clean your dog teeth?
ashley j.
Galloway, NJ
Any dog would love these. However, my dog has become insanely addicted to them. He’s 30 pounds overweight. The vet advised us to stop feeding him treats. These are the only treats we ever gave him, and never table scraps. He liked them, at least.
Olivia B.
Clintonville , WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
You cannot go wrong with this classic dog treat. My dogs go crazy for these. Our bank gives these out in the drive through and my pups sit there and stare at her until she says the magic words "would your dogs like a TREAT?" And it's like someone gave them a huge burst of happy energy!
vanessa ⠀.
Montebello , CA
Feed this to my pup whenever she’s doing a good job or I’m showing her how to do a trick. She gets so excited with these and buried them to save them for later. You can tell she loves them and they’re for a reasonable price too I’d recommend!
Melissa M.
Elton, PA
What kind of dog do you have?
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
CAN YOUR DOG TO TRICKS WITH THE TREATS?
Allysa C.
Do these come in sizes for small dogs?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you dress your dog?
Nathaneal L.
Oakvale, WV
Is this product good for small in house dog?