BY MILK-BONE #5 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone® Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Cleans Teeth and Freshens Breath

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium
  • "This is great, my dog lovess these, whenever I even pick up the box he comes right to me and does tricks without me even saying anything lol" in 398 reviews
  • "I love that milk bone has different sizes and different flavors but for some reason my dog will only eat them if it crush it up." in 56 reviews
  • "My dogs enjoy the flavor of these however, every time I have bought a box of these, I have found little bugs in the box. " in 54 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these milk bones , he gets when he listens and does tricks .definitely a loyal costumer to there .try them out ." in 52 reviews
  • "They are reasonably priced, dogs go crazy over them even though there are not crazy flavors and have been using them for 14 years" in 44 reviews
Paige B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved these bones when we first got her, but when we kept feeding her them, she wouldn't eat them. It somewhat met her expectations. A pro is that my dog enjoys them, but after a while got tired of them. My dog enjoys the here and there. I would buy these again.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy hates these. He smells them and won't even give it a try! He will never eat them. They are so cheap and I think thats why. They are crappy treats! I feed my puppy homemade ones that he loves! I think these are made with poor materials and you should try other treats as well! Nothing wrong if your puppy likes them!
Lisa H.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are awful for dogs... the ingredients contain known carcinogens and provide no nutrition.
Sad, because these are the treats most offered to my pups, and we have to decline.
They’re cheap and easy to find, so their an easy option to offer as a freebie/giveaway but definitely shouldn’t be fed on a regular basis.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not only do I love these treats but my Golden Retriever, Lou Loves them even more!! I wish they were a little more healthy for him but he is a large dog and he loves these large crunchy milk bone shaped treats. He knows where I put them so he knows where to sit when he’s asking for a cookie LOL they keep my fur baby happy and that makes me happy fur mama!
Bridget W.
My dog Bear loves Milk Bone Original Biscuits and I buy several boxes at a time I usually have coupons and he sits and gives me his paw to get his cookie and they are a good size not to small or to big just right for my golden doodle. I have recommend these biscuits to my friends because they all have dogs.
Melanie G.
Gardena, CA
My dogs absolutely love this snack they will get 1 or 2 a day as a treat and they go crazy for it if . I bought this Product at target and it is priced well . I will definitely continue to buy it and do recommend it .
Jaycee C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has a love/hate relationship with these bones. We usually always have them laying around the house in hidden places because sometimes, she doesn't like to eat them, she just hides them around. Sometimes she will eat them, but that doesn't happen a lot. She does really love hiding them however.
Amanda W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great treats for dogs. They are tiny and filling but don't have a lot of calories! They are a perfect reward for a dog without adding too much weight. They are super affordable and easy to find. They last me a while when I purchase them for my pup!
Evelyn S.
My dog just love this milk bone treat they always want more after the 1st one. They are good in price and they are really good for them. I would recommend this product for ur dogs. Good in price and good for them.
abby ♡.
Aptos, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are so easy to grab as they aren't gross or sticky like other treats. I watch a Rhodesian Ridgeback and he loves these treats, goes right into his kennel every time I get one of these out for him. I recommend these for a bigger dog, and good luck!
Melissa M.
elton, PA
What kind of dog do you have?
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
CAN YOUR DOG TO TRICKS WITH THE TREATS?
Allysa C.
Do these come in sizes for small dogs?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you dress your dog?
Nathaneal L.
Oakvale, WV
Is this product good for small in house dog?

Walmart