BY MILK-BONE #5 in Dog Treats

Milk-BoneŽ Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Cleans Teeth and Freshens Breath

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium
  • "This is great, my dog lovess these, whenever I even pick up the box he comes right to me and does tricks without me even saying anything lol" in 398 reviews
  • "I love that milk bone has different sizes and different flavors but for some reason my dog will only eat them if it crush it up." in 56 reviews
  • "My dogs enjoy the flavor of these however, every time I have bought a box of these, I have found little bugs in the box. " in 54 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these milk bones , he gets when he listens and does tricks .definitely a loyal costumer to there .try them out ." in 52 reviews
  • "They are reasonably priced, dogs go crazy over them even though there are not crazy flavors and have been using them for 14 years" in 44 reviews
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium My dogs really love these dog biscuits. I buy them often and their pretty good value for your money. I have tried various brands of treats and for the price they're pretty good, and my dogs seem to really like the taste of them. I'll definitely be buying these again for my dogs.
Paige B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved these bones when we first got her, but when we kept feeding her them, she wouldn't eat them. It somewhat met her expectations. A pro is that my dog enjoys them, but after a while got tired of them. My dog enjoys the here and there. I would buy these again.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk bone original biscuits are a great treat for my dog!! He does like them , they are hard bone shaped treats . He does his commands and win he is good he knows what the box looks like I guess because he goes right to the shelf they are on and sits on front of it when we come in from our walks , or bathroom breaks . !!
Maddie B.
Murray, KY
My dogs absolutely love these treats! We just recently started using them as an alternative to a cheaper brand, but it’s worth it for my sweet pups! We used to use cheap soft treats from the store but they like these more! I recommend giving these a try because I have even noticed a difference in their dental health!
Lisa H.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are awful for dogs... the ingredients contain known carcinogens and provide no nutrition.
Sad, because these are the treats most offered to my pups, and we have to decline.
They’re cheap and easy to find, so their an easy option to offer as a freebie/giveaway but definitely shouldn’t be fed on a regular basis.
Peyton M.
Jacksonville, FL
I definitely would not recommend these at all. They are filled with grains and are not healthy. Dogs are carnivores and shouldn’t be eating grains. I have 5 dogs and none of them will even touch a MilkBone. They are very low quality. Do not give this to your dog.
Savannah G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love their "cookies" lol. They get these for treats and they absolutely love them. This size is also perfect because the larger dogs can have a whole one and I usually break them in half for the smaller dogs. Doesn't get better than a Milk Bone treat. :)
Morgann F.
These are so cute! My dogs love them so much. They are the perfect size and I’m sure they taste amazing. They are a good price for dog treats. I will be buying this again for my little doggies! I would recommend these for medium to large dogs and some small but not super small!!! I hope this helps. Thank you
Amanda B.
Kettering
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The size medium is ideal even for large breed dogs. They don’t need to be broken in half in order to ration them (which requires a lot of strength with the large size). My dogs have always been pleased to receive these treats and i will definitely repurchase.
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
My doggie loved milkbone. It was a great treat for him. To be honest, this is what we used as “treats” when we were potty training him. I just wish they didn’t get too many crumbles on the floor. I would recommend them to other dog owners. It’s a great treat for those puppies who are getting potty trained.
Melissa M.
Elton, PA
What kind of dog do you have?
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
CAN YOUR DOG TO TRICKS WITH THE TREATS?
Allysa C.
Do these come in sizes for small dogs?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you dress your dog?
Nathaneal L.
Oakvale, WV
Is this product good for small in house dog?