BY MILK-BONE #5 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone¬ģ¬†Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Cleans Teeth and Freshens Breath

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium
  • "This is great, my dog lovess these, whenever I even pick up the box he comes right to me and does tricks without me even saying anything lol" in 398 reviews
  • "I love that milk bone has different sizes and different flavors but for some reason my dog will only eat them if it crush it up." in 56 reviews
  • "My dogs enjoy the flavor of these however, every time I have bought a box of these, I have found little bugs in the box. " in 54 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these milk bones , he gets when he listens and does tricks .definitely a loyal costumer to there .try them out ." in 52 reviews
  • "They are reasonably priced, dogs go crazy over them even though there are not crazy flavors and have been using them for 14 years" in 44 reviews
Trinity E.
I'm normally pretty choosy about my dog's treats. I prefer all ingredients sourced from USA (not just made here with ingredients from God knows where), minimal grains, etc. That's not to say my dog is on a strict diet -- she eats plenty of pizza -- but when it comes to foods not approved for human consumption by the FDA, I worry a bit too much. But a friend gave me an almost-full box of these Milkbone treats after her sweet old dog passed away, and my dog thinks they're the best thing ever. I hesitated to buy more, but after looking through the ingredients list, these don't seem so bad. I do wish that the ingredients were all sourced from over here and not just obtained elsewhere and thrown together in New York, but my dog loves them so much that I guess I'll take my chances.
Alessandra C.
New Britain, CT
I have a black lab that is 11 years old and she is the pickiest lab ever. She will let you know when she doesn’t like something but in the same sense you know when she loves something. She loves these Milk bones and we get her the medium because she will get one after she goes for a walk, and she will wait for it by the jar or let us know that she didn’t get a treat by nudging us! She loves these!
Katie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Classic Milk Bones are probably one of the best treats you can get your furry friend. My pup gobbles them up. I have noticed he enjoys these more than other treats - he's more attentive and listens better when he knows I have these on hand. I have noticed them getting more expensive lately, and I hope the prices doesn't continue to rise.
Caitlin M.
Smyrna
My dogs always love when they get one of these. I have two 50+ lbs dogs (a husky and a lab) and I give the medium sized bones as an occasional treat and I’ve used the small bones for training purposes. Both sizes work perfectly for these purposes and my dogs love them. Plus, the price is perfect for the amount you get and I don’t have to worry about them going bad.
Angel T.
It is very difficult to find treats that all three of my picky dogs and i wasn't sure if they would enjoy these but decided to pick up a box and test it and i was shocked all three of them enjoyed these. I am so excited that i have found an affordable brand of treats my dogs enjoy. I will continue buying them and recommend them to anyone with picky animals.
Caitlyn G.
My dogs like these a lot. And I Love making them happy! The only downside, is that the first ingredient is wheat flour :(  they're a decent price, but not super amazing health benefits, if you have to have products with out wheat flour, wheat bran, etc I recommend DINGO dog treats!  Their first ingredient is always a meat product! My dogs LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Other than that, my dogs love the milk bone treats! I attached a picture of Bo  below!
Lindsey S.
I will simply not buy Milk Bone brand anything because of the awful ingredients all these products contain. Milk Bone puts sugar in their treats as the 3rd ingredient, imagine what sugar does for your dogs teeth over time. Milk Bones also contain BHA which is a preservative that is a carcinogen. This carcinogen leads to cancer and tumor to animals. If you love your dog, don't buy Milk Bone.
Tonae G.
My dogs like them, but it seems to keep them busy for 3.5 seconds.  MilkBone Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits ons. The crumbs get everywhere and you have to vacuum after lol. Yes my dogs enjoy them. I bought them at Walmart they were $2.34 or something. Eh. I don‚Äôt think I would think will be in my weekly shopping list.
Alyssa C.
Lakeside , OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog love these Milk-Bone shoes because they are big enough to get in his mouth and not too big that he has to eat in pieces because my dog is pretty big they are easy to find in the scent of them is pretty distinct cuz my dog can find them if I throw them a pretty far distance I would recommend this to any of my friends and family because they are a very good product
Ceaira S.
Springfield, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these. I have two big doggies and I stick with the medium size because I think it’s best for them since they are different ages. The pros of these is that my dogs will never stop loving them and the cons is that if I give them too many it will hurt their bellies and my older dog sometimes will throw it up. Basically just give one or two treats a day
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
Does anyone's pup experience diarrhea after eating these? Or at least yellow like stools?
Farrah K.
Santa Cruz, CA
I've noticed that Milk-Bones seem to give my dog gas. He's a six-year old Black Lab. Does anybody else experience this problem?
Nancy c.
Bluff city, Tn
Does the milk bone come in different flavors?
Heather C.
Does your dog have a preference between the plain and the flavored milk bones?
Amanda K.
What flavor does your dog just go crazy over?