BY MILK-BONE #5 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone® Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Cleans Teeth and Freshens Breath

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

Buy on target.com
  • "This is great, my dog lovess these, whenever I even pick up the box he comes right to me and does tricks without me even saying anything lol" in 398 reviews
  • "I love that milk bone has different sizes and different flavors but for some reason my dog will only eat them if it crush it up." in 56 reviews
  • "My dogs enjoy the flavor of these however, every time I have bought a box of these, I have found little bugs in the box. " in 54 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these milk bones , he gets when he listens and does tricks .definitely a loyal costumer to there .try them out ." in 52 reviews
  • "They are reasonably priced, dogs go crazy over them even though there are not crazy flavors and have been using them for 14 years" in 44 reviews
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is the luckiest eater, if it’s not true meat or ingrediants she won’t eat it. And she hates biscuits especially all the treats I’ve tried from milk bone except for Milk Bone Crunchy Original Dog Treats those are the only treats my dog will eat. I don’t know if it’s the ingrediants inside the treats or if it’s because it isn’t meat. But it boggles me because the crunchy original dog treats are her favorite and it’s still a biscuit kind of thing. I believe it’s the ingredients she doesn’t like. I would not buy this for my dog personally because it’s over processed and not worth it when I can give me dog something better with natural organic ingredients because it’s like a human, would you rather have your organs take in over processed fake food or something more natural. Dogs are our best friends and we need to take care and watch out for them.
Alessandra C.
New Britain, CT
I have a black lab that is 11 years old and she is the pickiest lab ever. She will let you know when she doesn’t like something but in the same sense you know when she loves something. She loves these Milk bones and we get her the medium because she will get one after she goes for a walk, and she will wait for it by the jar or let us know that she didn’t get a treat by nudging us! She loves these!
Carissa H.
Well, I PERSONALLY can’t attest to the flavor, but what I CAN tell you is that my dog will do anything for one! What we like about his product is that there are no questionable ingredients and we can feel good about giving them to her. Since she is an older dog, a lot of food/treats don’t sit well with her, but milk bones she can enjoy without any issues. Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium gets two thumbs up (I mean paws) from my dog!
Nikki W.
kevil
I have taught my dog how to potty, sit, fetch with these and he loves them I purchased them at Walmart at a good value and I will be back to purchase them again or he may get upset with me and if ain’t nice when he gets upset with me he is a sweet boy though I hope your dog enjoys them as much as my boy does
Angel T.
It is very difficult to find treats that all three of my picky dogs and i wasn't sure if they would enjoy these but decided to pick up a box and test it and i was shocked all three of them enjoyed these. I am so excited that i have found an affordable brand of treats my dogs enjoy. I will continue buying them and recommend them to anyone with picky animals.
Caitlyn G.
My dogs like these a lot. And I Love making them happy! The only downside, is that the first ingredient is wheat flour :(  they're a decent price, but not super amazing health benefits, if you have to have products with out wheat flour, wheat bran, etc I recommend DINGO dog treats!  Their first ingredient is always a meat product! My dogs LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Other than that, my dogs love the milk bone treats! I attached a picture of Bo  below!
Bee M.
san jose , CA
We buy a box of these every month or so, our big dogs love them! They know they're supposed to sit before they get a treat so every morning they'll be sitting in the kitchen with big goofy grins on their faces waiting for their bones while I grab a cup of coffee. These bones are crunchy and seem to help with keeping our dogs teeth nice and clean, breath not so much.

There isn't any liner inside of the box, it's just the bones inside of the box taped shut so we usually just transfer the bones into gallon baggies for garage refrigerator storage then fill a treat container for the house as needed. Breakage during shipping isn't that bad, the dogs love the broken ones just as much as the non broken. When they hear the treat container our two house ponies come running!
Victoria T.
My dog has a very sensitive stomach, so finding treats that won't upset his tummy is really hard to do. These treats work out great for him. He's never had an issue and loves these crunchy snacks. In both veterinary offices we have been to this is the treat they have on hand in every room for rewarding or distracting the pups. I would recommend these MilkBones to all dog lovers for their furbabies 🐶
Trinity E.
I'm normally pretty choosy about my dog's treats. I prefer all ingredients sourced from USA (not just made here with ingredients from God knows where), minimal grains, etc. That's not to say my dog is on a strict diet -- she eats plenty of pizza -- but when it comes to foods not approved for human consumption by the FDA, I worry a bit too much. But a friend gave me an almost-full box of these Milkbone treats after her sweet old dog passed away, and my dog thinks they're the best thing ever. I hesitated to buy more, but after looking through the ingredients list, these don't seem so bad. I do wish that the ingredients were all sourced from over here and not just obtained elsewhere and thrown together in New York, but my dog loves them so much that I guess I'll take my chances.
Molly V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I only gave this product a 3 Star because of all of the added preservatives and chemicals, but my dog is OBSESSED with these. I give them to my medium-breed, Husky-Australian Shepherd mix. They are probably her favorite treat. I wouldn’t personally buy they again, for heath reasons, but if I was gifted them, I would let my dog indulge lol. My family has bought milk bones for years.
Melinda L.
Brockport, NY
Do you think these are good for your dogs or are they dangerous for there health
Jessica M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Is it good?
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Does anyone else's dog throw these up after eating one? I can't give them to him anymore.
Jene H.
New Iberia, LA
Would you recommend to get these treats?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Do you give the whole bone or split in pieces when using for a training treat?