Kae M.
Abbotsford, BC

My labs get one of these before I leave for work everyday, sometimes they have loose poops, does your dog get affected in the same way? I've noticed the same with the Pedigree products

Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
N Massapequa, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have to say it depends on the dog. Just like us we are affected by foods and drinks differently than one another and so are they!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Williston, ND
5 years ago
My dogs don't get upset stomachs or loose stool from these. Every dog is different though. It might be because your dog has anxiety when you leave and the treat is a signal you are leaving.
Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
5 years, 1 month ago
My dog does not like these much and seems to have similar issues. I asked how much of the treat others use. I now only use a bit of it during training.