BY MILK-BONE #8 in Dog Food

Milk-Bone® Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Cleans Teeth and Freshens Breath

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium
  • "This is great, my dog lovess these, whenever I even pick up the box he comes right to me and does tricks without me even saying anything lol" in 398 reviews
  • "I love that milk bone has different sizes and different flavors but for some reason my dog will only eat them if it crush it up." in 56 reviews
  • "My dogs enjoy the flavor of these however, every time I have bought a box of these, I have found little bugs in the box. " in 54 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these milk bones , he gets when he listens and does tricks .definitely a loyal costumer to there .try them out ." in 52 reviews
  • "They are reasonably priced, dogs go crazy over them even though there are not crazy flavors and have been using them for 14 years" in 44 reviews
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
My dog absolutely loves these treats. You can get the big box at Petsmart for only about $10.00 which is great. They last awhile and I have an adult Golden Retriever who eats A LOT. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the ingredients are not great. You can buy a better alternative at Costco where chicken is the first ingredient. However, I do buy these just because the size is smaller so I don't end up over feeding her with treats.
Angel T.
It is very difficult to find treats that all three of my picky dogs and i wasn't sure if they would enjoy these but decided to pick up a box and test it and i was shocked all three of them enjoyed these. I am so excited that i have found an affordable brand of treats my dogs enjoy. I will continue buying them and recommend them to anyone with picky animals.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Pet Lover Expert
With my pitbull, this is the command treat.  He loves them so much, he just about swallows them whole...lol  H'es never been very picky, but these treats are good for dogs with bad or brittle teeth, small dogs, large dogs & in-between!  I don't think you can go wrong with Milkbone.
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
Pet Lover Expert
I used this to train my dog.and now when she goes for walks and is a good girl.she expets a treat.i always have them.around.i bought a box for my customer pets in DT. They love that i acknowledged their pets too.
Alexis T.
My dog loves these!! She will literally sit there and stare at the box of treats until I give her one. They are gone in about 2 seconds after I give them to her. She is a Large DOG but I give her the Medium sized. I would buy them again- in fact I go through about a box every 2 months.
Amy M.
my dog loves these and for the price i don't mind him having them. they meet my expectations and more . I have a small dog so I have to break them up for him but all in he still loves them as i do for him. I buy him a box about once a month or so , they last him a good little while
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
My dog really likes these!! We used these with my pitbull to teach her all of her tricks and they worked wonderfully. She loves all of the different flavors and gets so excited whenever I get the treat jar out. Plus I love that they're made in the USA. You can't go wrong.
Julia B.
My dogs go bonkers for their milkbones, well not to picky when it comes to treats lol! Milkbones are affordable and my dogs love them!  Milk Bone Original Biscuits - MediumMilk-Bone® Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Large, 5.5-Ounce - 30 Bones
Nicole H.
montgomery, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I know for sure that your fur babies will love this no matter there size my aunts dog loves them. And they are actually good for them. They clean there teeth and freshens breath while also having 12 vitamins and minerals to help keep dogs at these best.
Kim C.
Oviedo, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium are great for dogs dental hygiene. It helps dogs keep their teeth clean. My dog loves them but he does prefer the flavored ones (and the chewy ones). The only problem I have with the original biscuits is that my dog makes a mess and doesn't eat it all leaving me having to vacuum up the crumbs.  I know, he's a dog, and should eat up all the crumbs so maybe my dog is just different from most. Great product and I will continue to buy different varieties of Milk Bones.
Melissa M.
Elton, PA
What kind of dog do you have?
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
CAN YOUR DOG TO TRICKS WITH THE TREATS?
Allysa C.
Do these come in sizes for small dogs?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Do you dress your dog?
Nathaneal L.
Oakvale, WV
Is this product good for small in house dog?