BY MILK-BONE #5 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone® Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Cleans Teeth and Freshens Breath

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium
  • "This is great, my dog lovess these, whenever I even pick up the box he comes right to me and does tricks without me even saying anything lol" in 398 reviews
  • "I love that milk bone has different sizes and different flavors but for some reason my dog will only eat them if it crush it up." in 56 reviews
  • "My dogs enjoy the flavor of these however, every time I have bought a box of these, I have found little bugs in the box. " in 54 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these milk bones , he gets when he listens and does tricks .definitely a loyal costumer to there .try them out ." in 52 reviews
  • "They are reasonably priced, dogs go crazy over them even though there are not crazy flavors and have been using them for 14 years" in 44 reviews
Val x.
This is quite literally the only brand of dog treat my pup can eat. It took months to find a food that worked for her belly, let alone treats. She has the most sensitive stomach I have ever seen on an animal. These are bland yet satisfying. Zero allergic reaction, loose stools, vomitting. Nothing. I realize that nutrionally speaking they aren't "the best" but they are intended to be a snack/treat. These have been around for decades for a reason!!
Alessandra C.
New Britain, CT
I have a black lab that is 11 years old and she is the pickiest lab ever. She will let you know when she doesn’t like something but in the same sense you know when she loves something. She loves these Milk bones and we get her the medium because she will get one after she goes for a walk, and she will wait for it by the jar or let us know that she didn’t get a treat by nudging us! She loves these!
Katie-Beth G.
Madisonville
My moms senior dog runs and jumps all over the place for these treats, and he's very picky (like we all are when we get older). They're biscuit treats that are easy for him to chew!
My pup also loves milkbone, but he doesn't eat them. He gladly accepts one each morning when my mom's dog gets his, then runs off and stores them all in a stash under one of the beds. It's great entertainment for his hoarding self. Sometimes, he goes on a binge and eats some of the stash.
Carissa H.
Well, I PERSONALLY can’t attest to the flavor, but what I CAN tell you is that my dog will do anything for one! What we like about his product is that there are no questionable ingredients and we can feel good about giving them to her. Since she is an older dog, a lot of food/treats don’t sit well with her, but milk bones she can enjoy without any issues. Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium gets two thumbs up (I mean paws) from my dog!
Angel T.
It is very difficult to find treats that all three of my picky dogs and i wasn't sure if they would enjoy these but decided to pick up a box and test it and i was shocked all three of them enjoyed these. I am so excited that i have found an affordable brand of treats my dogs enjoy. I will continue buying them and recommend them to anyone with picky animals.
Caitlyn G.
My dogs like these a lot. And I Love making them happy! The only downside, is that the first ingredient is wheat flour :(  they're a decent price, but not super amazing health benefits, if you have to have products with out wheat flour, wheat bran, etc I recommend DINGO dog treats!  Their first ingredient is always a meat product! My dogs LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Other than that, my dogs love the milk bone treats! I attached a picture of Bo  below!
Victoria T.
My dog has a very sensitive stomach, so finding treats that won't upset his tummy is really hard to do. These treats work out great for him. He's never had an issue and loves these crunchy snacks. In both veterinary offices we have been to this is the treat they have on hand in every room for rewarding or distracting the pups. I would recommend these MilkBones to all dog lovers for their furbabies 🐶
Kelsey Q.
Towson
These are my dogs all time favorite treats! I have three dogs, one of which is very picky about what he eats and he cannot get enough!! Because he is so picky we’ve tried multiple brands of dog treats, pumpkin treats peanut butter treats. But these are his absolute favorites! These have made it so easy to train my dogs as well as just give them a good treat so they know they’ve been a “good boy”
Trinity E.
I'm normally pretty choosy about my dog's treats. I prefer all ingredients sourced from USA (not just made here with ingredients from God knows where), minimal grains, etc. That's not to say my dog is on a strict diet -- she eats plenty of pizza -- but when it comes to foods not approved for human consumption by the FDA, I worry a bit too much. But a friend gave me an almost-full box of these Milkbone treats after her sweet old dog passed away, and my dog thinks they're the best thing ever. I hesitated to buy more, but after looking through the ingredients list, these don't seem so bad. I do wish that the ingredients were all sourced from over here and not just obtained elsewhere and thrown together in New York, but my dog loves them so much that I guess I'll take my chances.
Courtney K.
Spruce Pine, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great choice of treat for dogs of all size! These treats are a much healthier alternative, compared to any of the many infamous types of treats, that are artificially flavored with "bacon/sausage". Ingredients are a very important factor to consider, and these treats have yet to cause any of the dogs I've trained to vomit, or get an upset stomach, which I have seen the mystery meat treats.
Melissa M.
elton, PA
What kind of dog do you have?
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
CAN YOUR DOG TO TRICKS WITH THE TREATS?
Allysa C.
Do these come in sizes for small dogs?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you dress your dog?
Nathaneal L.
Oakvale, WV
Is this product good for small in house dog?

Walmart