BY MILK-BONE #5 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone® Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Cleans Teeth and Freshens Breath

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium
  • "This is great, my dog lovess these, whenever I even pick up the box he comes right to me and does tricks without me even saying anything lol" in 398 reviews
  • "I love that milk bone has different sizes and different flavors but for some reason my dog will only eat them if it crush it up." in 56 reviews
  • "My dogs enjoy the flavor of these however, every time I have bought a box of these, I have found little bugs in the box. " in 54 reviews
  • "My dog absolutely loves these milk bones , he gets when he listens and does tricks .definitely a loyal costumer to there .try them out ." in 52 reviews
  • "They are reasonably priced, dogs go crazy over them even though there are not crazy flavors and have been using them for 14 years" in 44 reviews
Trinity E.
I'm normally pretty choosy about my dog's treats. I prefer all ingredients sourced from USA (not just made here with ingredients from God knows where), minimal grains, etc. That's not to say my dog is on a strict diet -- she eats plenty of pizza -- but when it comes to foods not approved for human consumption by the FDA, I worry a bit too much. But a friend gave me an almost-full box of these Milkbone treats after her sweet old dog passed away, and my dog thinks they're the best thing ever. I hesitated to buy more, but after looking through the ingredients list, these don't seem so bad. I do wish that the ingredients were all sourced from over here and not just obtained elsewhere and thrown together in New York, but my dog loves them so much that I guess I'll take my chances.
Alessandra C.
New Britain, CT
I have a black lab that is 11 years old and she is the pickiest lab ever. She will let you know when she doesn’t like something but in the same sense you know when she loves something. She loves these Milk bones and we get her the medium because she will get one after she goes for a walk, and she will wait for it by the jar or let us know that she didn’t get a treat by nudging us! She loves these!
Katie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Classic Milk Bones are probably one of the best treats you can get your furry friend. My pup gobbles them up. I have noticed he enjoys these more than other treats - he's more attentive and listens better when he knows I have these on hand. I have noticed them getting more expensive lately, and I hope the prices doesn't continue to rise.
Caitlin M.
My dogs always love when they get one of these. I have two 50+ lbs dogs (a husky and a lab) and I give the medium sized bones as an occasional treat and I’ve used the small bones for training purposes. Both sizes work perfectly for these purposes and my dogs love them. Plus, the price is perfect for the amount you get and I don’t have to worry about them going bad.
Angel T.
It is very difficult to find treats that all three of my picky dogs and i wasn't sure if they would enjoy these but decided to pick up a box and test it and i was shocked all three of them enjoyed these. I am so excited that i have found an affordable brand of treats my dogs enjoy. I will continue buying them and recommend them to anyone with picky animals.
Caitlyn G.
My dogs like these a lot. And I Love making them happy! The only downside, is that the first ingredient is wheat flour :(  they're a decent price, but not super amazing health benefits, if you have to have products with out wheat flour, wheat bran, etc I recommend DINGO dog treats!  Their first ingredient is always a meat product! My dogs LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Other than that, my dogs love the milk bone treats! I attached a picture of Bo  below!
Monique H.
Addison, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always keep these around in case I run out of healthier treats for my dog. She LOVES them. My vet told me they aren’t the best for dogs so I try to only give them to her occasionally. For reference, I have a pug and they have a lot of health problems so I have to be really careful about what I give her but she loves these things when she has them!
Lindsey S.
I will simply not buy Milk Bone brand anything because of the awful ingredients all these products contain. Milk Bone puts sugar in their treats as the 3rd ingredient, imagine what sugar does for your dogs teeth over time. Milk Bones also contain BHA which is a preservative that is a carcinogen. This carcinogen leads to cancer and tumor to animals. If you love your dog, don't buy Milk Bone.
Tonae G.
My dogs like them, but it seems to keep them busy for 3.5 seconds.  MilkBone Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits ons. The crumbs get everywhere and you have to vacuum after lol. Yes my dogs enjoy them. I bought them at Walmart they were $2.34 or something. Eh. I don’t think I would think will be in my weekly shopping list.
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are the most basic and cheap dog bones you can find but my dogs still love them more than anything. What I like most about this brand is the price compared to quality. First off, you get a lot of treats and second off, you only pay like $5, and lastly, they're made with super simple ingredients which is so important!
Melissa M.
Elton, PA
What kind of dog do you have?
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Allysa C.
Do these come in sizes for small dogs?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you dress your dog?
Nathaneal L.
Oakvale, WV
Is this product good for small in house dog?