BY MILK-BONE #2 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone® Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

• Does your dog enjoy these treats?5 Answers
  • Do these have any nutritional value for dogs?1 Answers
  • Are these as bad for your dog as people say?4 Answers
Emily B.
Rapid City, SD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES his cookies but he loves his boy even more as he is constantly feeding him his cookies (both human and dog ones LOL). I like that milkbone has the different sizes depending on the size of your dog. My dog is a "large" dog but his human boy doesn't know the difference between the sizes and would feed him the same amount regardless of the size of cookie, therefore we buy the little dog cookies for our big dog otherwise he would be grossly overweight. The boxes these come in are pretty durable. Bottom line: my dog LOVES these and my son LOVES feeding these to Rupert.
Dafne T.
El Paso, TX
Hi !
My fur Babies have mixed feelings over these treats. They definitely met my expectations in regards to the time they would last me as well as size. I think they are a great price for the quantity of each pack. I would buy again for 2 out of 3 of my dogs because they still love them but I feel like they slowly begin to get tired of them because I constantly find them laying around one day and dispensary another. I believe that they can be such a ' dog entertainer" because they keep them busy for a while. I wish I could find other flavors or sizes.
Kasey F.
Bradford, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these biscuits, and even more so with creamy peanut butter! I wish they were more organic, but my dogs are healthy so it’s okay. I will continue to purchase these until I find a better brand that fits my dogs’ needs. The only complaint I have is that they are messy. Although my dogs clean up the majority of the left overs, I still have to vacuum immediately after they are finished so all the pieces are picked up. Some nights I don’t want to get the biscuits out because of the giant mess they’ll make. Other than that, my dogs love them so I’m happy.
Brenda S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great size now that my puppy is growing up!  Sometimes u break it in two to give her as I don't want to fill her up too much on treats.  My dog is a golden retriever and like I said it's great for her size.  Would definitely buy it again!  I just wish they came in resealable bags instead of just in a box so they wouldn't get stale or spill out,  or anything!
Lacy M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog always gets these, because we buy them for his “good boy treats”. When he’s done something good, we will give him one or two of these, and he’ll devour it right away. He loves them, so if he’s happy, then we’re happy, because our pup is our baby!
Tasha R.
Midway Park, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is an every day treat for my two dogs. I have a bloodhound and a beagle. This large is perfect for my bloodhound and we just break the bone in half for our beagle. We typically buy these bones from Walmart. I will forever purchase these bones for my dogs because they’re affordable and my dogs love them.
Beth S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our 49lb doodle loves these for a treat a few times a week. They are a crunchy treat that take a few minutes for her to devour. And an added bonus is they’re supposed to be good on their teeth. Also, they’re at a really great price point and last awhile - chewy carries the 100 treat box. Milk Bone Milk-Bone Dog Biscuits, Large (15 lbs.)
Amy T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These treats have always been our go to bones for our dogs. Even as I child, I remember feeding these to my childhood dog Pi! He loved them just as our dog does now which is about 40 years later. When I tell my dog he can have me of these bones, he will do tricks and paws but the best this is he literally drools. Hilarious!
Haley O.
Kenner, LA
I use these to reward my puppy for potting outside. Or when she is in her cage. They are huge which is great and I can get a big box of the at Sams! They satisfy her and she seems to love them! My entire family uses them for their animals as well and they love them!
Kellie P.
Both of my dogs love milk bones!  They each have their own bone and it's a perfect size meant just for them.  I enjoy being able to give them a treat that is not too tough for them to tackle and milk bones seem to break down very easy for the both of them.
susana t.
Bronx, NY
How are these?
Lexi W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does your dog enjoy these treats?
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these as bad for your dog as people say?
diana H.
I've just recently gotten a new puppy, he's a husky and he is two months old. I wanted to know if this would be a good product to get in the future for when he is older. And if this isn't fit for every dog out there.? Thanks for your help in advance
Alexandra C.
Do these have any nutritional value for dogs?