Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodMilk-Bone
Milk-Bone Original Biscuits - Large

Milk-Bone® Original Biscuits - Large

by Milk-Bone

#2 in Dog Food

Milk-Bone® Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care, these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone® dog snacks, these tasty treats will give your dog the simple, genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in three sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.

Just adopted two sweet puppies! 🥰 Do you have a FAVORITE DOGGIE TREAT for puppies? We give our two older dogs Milk-Bone® Original Biscuits - Large
I Have been hearing that there are dangerous for dogs, is this true?why if so?
How do you know the flavors are great? Did you try them?
Start your review of Milk-Bone® Original Biscuits - Large!
Irene G.
London , Palmers green
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My husky loves it he can eat them all day if he could good for there teeth full of milk bone. I would improve it by adding some more flavours to i. Good value not pricey at all. I would recommend to other dog owners.
sarah W.
kingston
milk bones are great for training purposes or for keeping them distracted during grooming but have nothing good in them and can make the dog very sick if they eat too many. i know they had a problem a few years ago with metal bits in the bone and have fixed this now but i would not recommend buying these for a treat but for training. the minis are great for training and distraction
Sophie B.
England, UK
These are a great sized snack for a dog and can be broken in half or quaters if you want to ration your pet or if they tend to eat too fast. My dog loves them and will do any trick in the book to have one. The price is great for the amount you get would recommend.
Megan M.
North Ayrshire , Ardrossan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. She’s a medium/large sized dog & it’s a great size for her, not too much not too little. Not expensive and definitely worth the money! Yes, I would definitely recommend to other dog owners!
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pup loves these treats. I break them up and use it for trick training or stuff it inside her king toy with peanut butter. The prices are great to always have a box inside your house.
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I love these for my dogs they love to eat it these are the only treats my dogs eat they dont like to eat other dog treat brands. I recommend this to anyone who has dogs
Michelle L.
Sacramento, CA
I have two huskies and when we adopted them, their previous owner fed them the small dog sized Milk Bone treats. My dogs love them though, they're pretty cheap, and they are widely available. Great snack/treat for dogs without getting too fancy.
Jess D.
london
Milk-Bone® Original Biscuits - Large uploaded by Jess D.
Once we found this brand that wasn’t harmful to our dogs health, we used it every time in teaching him lessons and it has always work amazingly! I would totally recommend this to anyone with a big dog!
Paula J.
chester lane, St Helen
Unfortunately these didn't agree with maxs sensitive stomach, he got a bit of a sore tummy after eating them but he does have a sensitive tummy
Mya H.
Bingley/England
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really enjoy them and have great protein levels in ,my dogs will do anything for one

198 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...