BY MILK-BONE #3 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone® Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

• Does your dog enjoy these treats?8 Answers
  • Do these have any nutritional value for dogs?2 Answers
  • Are these as bad for your dog as people say?4 Answers
Emily B.
Rapid City, SD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES his cookies but he loves his boy even more as he is constantly feeding him his cookies (both human and dog ones LOL). I like that milkbone has the different sizes depending on the size of your dog. My dog is a "large" dog but his human boy doesn't know the difference between the sizes and would feed him the same amount regardless of the size of cookie, therefore we buy the little dog cookies for our big dog otherwise he would be grossly overweight. The boxes these come in are pretty durable. Bottom line: my dog LOVES these and my son LOVES feeding these to Rupert.
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My large breed doggo loves these biscuits. They are a little pricey for my budget, so I ration these out to one treat per day. They are crunchy, which I hear is good for their teeth, and it usually takes my dog a few moments to chew which keeps him busy and happy when we leave him in his crate to go run errands. I like that they aren't loaded with salt like a lot of other dog treats, or are made out of rawhide. They are a nice treat for my boy that I feel safe giving to him while I am away. Plus, the nice lady at our Dunkin Donuts always gives him one so he loves these.
Makaela P.
I really didn’t think my dog would like these because she usually likes treats that are more meat-based but she loves these. Ended getting the large size and they are huge! It’s the same size as the picture on the box which I didn’t realize. My dog is about 60ish lbs but they are little big for her so I try to break them in half instead. Got them at Pet Supplies Plus for like $5. Great value. Gets a little messy but I give my dog her treats outside instead when using these.
Brenda S.
Adrian
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great size now that my puppy is growing up!  Sometimes u break it in two to give her as I don't want to fill her up too much on treats.  My dog is a golden retriever and like I said it's great for her size.  Would definitely buy it again!  I just wish they came in resealable bags instead of just in a box so they wouldn't get stale or spill out,  or anything!
Tara W.
My dogs absolutely love these biscuit bones! I have 6 dogs and everyone of them will have theirs gone in a minute. I bought these at Walmart they aren’t to expensive. I do recommend you to try these for you pets! They also don’t give your dog stinky breath. LolMilk Bone Original Biscuits - Large
elizabeth S.
Clyde
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my dog's absolute favorite treat. Every morning she wakes up and goes down to the cupboard and sits there and waits for us to get her one. We call it her breakfast bar. She has tried many other treats and has gotten tired of them but original Milk-Bones are her favorite.
Tasha R.
Midway Park, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is an every day treat for my two dogs. I have a bloodhound and a beagle. This large is perfect for my bloodhound and we just break the bone in half for our beagle. We typically buy these bones from Walmart. I will forever purchase these bones for my dogs because they’re affordable and my dogs love them.
Jordan W.
Memphis, TN
My giant alien noodle dog, Moses- a retired racing greyhound, would give his left back leg for milk bones. We only give him half of one at a time to keep his girlish figure, but he would happily nom on milk bones until was the size of a lab if he could.
Landrey ✨.
Augusta
Milk bone is great my family has been giving them to their dogs for years. Now when I go to get treats for my dog I usually always reach for milk bone. It’s not a hard choice because my sweet dog loves them so much which granted he likes everything, but I know in my heart milk bone is his favorite!
Dafne T.
El Paso, TX
Hi !
My fur Babies have mixed feelings over these treats. They definitely met my expectations in regards to the time they would last me as well as size. I think they are a great price for the quantity of each pack. I would buy again for 2 out of 3 of my dogs because they still love them but I feel like they slowly begin to get tired of them because I constantly find them laying around one day and dispensary another. I believe that they can be such a ' dog entertainer" because they keep them busy for a while. I wish I could find other flavors or sizes.
Lexi W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does your dog enjoy these treats?
susana t.
Bronx, NY
How are these?
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these as bad for your dog as people say?
diana H.
I've just recently gotten a new puppy, he's a husky and he is two months old. I wanted to know if this would be a good product to get in the future for when he is older. And if this isn't fit for every dog out there.? Thanks for your help in advance
Alexandra C.
Do these have any nutritional value for dogs?

back