Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesMilk-Bone
Milk-Bone Original Biscuits - Large

Milk-Bone® Original Biscuits - Large

by Milk-Bone

#2 in Dog Food

Milk-Bone® Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care, these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone® dog snacks, these tasty treats will give your dog the simple, genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in three sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.

Are these even healthy for my dogs? 🤔
Do your dog friends and Joy these bones?
Do your dogs like a certain milk bone #better? Thank you in advance!!!
Start your review of Milk-Bone® Original Biscuits - Large!
abby F.
Richmond
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk-Bone® Original Biscuits - Large uploaded by abby F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Just got a puppy and these are amazing. They are perfect for a quick snack and sometimes I break them for begging treats. They are very good for any size dog and they have different sizes as well! Great ingredients too! #great
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk-Bone® Original Biscuits - Large uploaded by Heather R.
My dog absolutely loves these treats. They’re easy to break into smaller pieces to use as training rewards. I’m not sure if it’s the smell or the taste but my pooch is always excited to get one! Milk-Bone® Original Biscuits - Large
Cheri C.
Oregon City, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Milk-Bone® Original Biscuits - Large uploaded by Cheri C.
I was drawn to these because they were pretty cheap. I bought the small ones for my chihuahua and he wants nothing to do with them. I think these are better suited for large dogs.
Jezmin B.
Monroe, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk-Bone® Original Biscuits - Large uploaded by Jezmin B.
These treats are my dogs favorite. They enjoy them so much.These treats are well priced. Milkbones are not to hard for them to eat. Different sizes of bones depending on what size dog you have. I strongly recommend this product to other dog owners.
Veronica G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk-Bone® Original Biscuits - Large uploaded by Veronica G.
Our 2 mutts love these Milk-Bone biscuit treats. They always get excited when I reach for them after our walks. We've tried a variety of sizes from minis to these large ones and I can definitely say these are massive! Hahaha. I bought the wrong size but our dogs love them just the same. I will definitely just get the medium ones for next time though!
Heather  H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk-Bone® Original Biscuits - Large uploaded by Heather  H.
Good to have on Hand. My Girl is a Medium Sized Dog but Loves the Large Bones and She loves a Milk Bone Biscuit every now & then….as in every single day!! LoL She is a Ham & I Love itMilk-Bone® Original Biscuits - Large
Renata A.
staten island, NY
Milk-Bone® Original Biscuits - Large uploaded by Renata A.
Used it as a treat for my mid size dog. He seems to enjoy it and very excited when he sees the package. I purchased huge box so I hope it will last us for a while. We have cockapoo who is 1 year old.
Jodie L.
California, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk-Bone® Original Biscuits - Large uploaded by Jodie L.
Purchased at: Target
These have been a staple in my house for as long as I can remember. Ever since I became a dog owner we’ve kept a box of these. My dogs love them and my kids love giving them to my dogs.
Keely A.
Ashland City, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I occasionally buy these for my tripaw. He likes the crunchy texture and will eat the whole bag if allowed.🤣 The price is reasonable for the quality. #FurryFriends
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
Maiya🐶 is a booshie-bitch and very picky about her snacks (among many other things) and though she does love lots of #Milk-Bone treats, she’s not much a fan of the original biscuits. She kinda will take them as a last resort, like if I definitely am not offering her any alternative treat. But, if there are other options she won’t even consider these.

202 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...