BY MILK-BONE #2 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone® Original biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day. Available in four sizes: Mini Small Medium and Large.

Crunchy texture helps remove plaque and tartar buildup

12 Vitamins and Minerals

Fortified to help keep dogs at their best

Wholesome and Tasty

Delicious treats that you can feel good about giving

• Does your dog enjoy these treats?7 Answers
  • Do these have any nutritional value for dogs?2 Answers
  • Are these as bad for your dog as people say?4 Answers
Emily B.
Rapid City, SD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES his cookies but he loves his boy even more as he is constantly feeding him his cookies (both human and dog ones LOL). I like that milkbone has the different sizes depending on the size of your dog. My dog is a "large" dog but his human boy doesn't know the difference between the sizes and would feed him the same amount regardless of the size of cookie, therefore we buy the little dog cookies for our big dog otherwise he would be grossly overweight. The boxes these come in are pretty durable. Bottom line: my dog LOVES these and my son LOVES feeding these to Rupert.
Tina F.
san diego
Almost every dog loves milk-bone biscuits. I stuff my dogs Kong with one and he loves the challenge of getting it out. My work is very dog friendly and all the dogs in the neighborhood drag their owners inside our store just to get a biscuit. It’s the cutest thing. We always keep a box around for the dogs that come in.
Brenda S.
Adrian
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great size now that my puppy is growing up!  Sometimes u break it in two to give her as I don't want to fill her up too much on treats.  My dog is a golden retriever and like I said it's great for her size.  Would definitely buy it again!  I just wish they came in resealable bags instead of just in a box so they wouldn't get stale or spill out,  or anything!
Tara W.
Williamsburg
My dogs absolutely love these biscuit bones! I have 6 dogs and everyone of them will have theirs gone in a minute. I bought these at Walmart they aren’t to expensive. I do recommend you to try these for you pets! They also don’t give your dog stinky breath. LolMilk Bone Original Biscuits - Large
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my dog's absolute favorite treat. Every morning she wakes up and goes down to the cupboard and sits there and waits for us to get her one. We call it her breakfast bar. She has tried many other treats and has gotten tired of them but original Milk-Bones are her favorite.
Tasha R.
Midway Park, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is an every day treat for my two dogs. I have a bloodhound and a beagle. This large is perfect for my bloodhound and we just break the bone in half for our beagle. We typically buy these bones from Walmart. I will forever purchase these bones for my dogs because they’re affordable and my dogs love them.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The original milkbones have always been my go too treat for my spoiled dogs. I get the large ones because I do have a bigger boxer so I will give him the whole one or sometimes half. Then for my smaller dog I break it into much smaller Pieces. I always end up getting these because they’re cheap affective and my dogs really do like them. I have always been a fan of this brand will continue to do so. There’s really nothing bad I can say about this product. I have been using for so long and don’t plan on changing that for any reason.
Crystal A.
Prattville , AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog loves these treats! They are affordable for our budget and keep her happy. We have a lab/boxer mix! She’s an inside dog, when she eats these treats she makes a huge mess on our carpet. That’s my only issues.... it’s probably the dog and not the treat though! Over all, i would recommend these!
Landrey ✨.
Augusta
Milk bone is great my family has been giving them to their dogs for years. Now when I go to get treats for my dog I usually always reach for milk bone. It’s not a hard choice because my sweet dog loves them so much which granted he likes everything, but I know in my heart milk bone is his favorite!
Jordan W.
Memphis, TN
My giant alien noodle dog, Moses- a retired racing greyhound, would give his left back leg for milk bones. We only give him half of one at a time to keep his girlish figure, but he would happily nom on milk bones until was the size of a lab if he could.
Lexi W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does your dog enjoy these treats?
susana t.
Bronx, NY
How are these?
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these as bad for your dog as people say?
diana H.
I've just recently gotten a new puppy, he's a husky and he is two months old. I wanted to know if this would be a good product to get in the future for when he is older. And if this isn't fit for every dog out there.? Thanks for your help in advance
Alexandra C.
Do these have any nutritional value for dogs?