Milk-Bone Mini's Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats Variety Pack - 15 oz uploaded by luisse m.

BY NONE

You know that treating your pup to yummy peanut butter is a special way to get his tail wagging. Now you can treat your dog to the flavor he loves with new Milk-Bone Mini's Peanut Butter Flavor Variety Pack dog snacks. Each box features bite-sized dog treats with the same teeth cleaning and vitamin-fortified goodness of Milk-Bone Original dog biscuits in three delicious peanut butter flavors - peanut butter, peanut butter & bacon and peanut butter & honey. see more...

Stephanie H.
Oceanside, CA
Ohh these are just great, my dogs loveee them. My girl Bella’s waits by the box and everyday. She’s obviously very satisfied with these, she wants them non stop. They are much tastier then the other brands I can tell because she doesn’t care to wait for the other brands. She must love the peanut butter taste, it’s adorable
Sandra C.
Canyon
These little treats are great for training my German Shepherd puppy! She loves them. The box has a ton of treats and it’s affordable! I buy my product at Walmart. I highly recommend this to other pet owners.
Ashlee W.
These have been my dogs favorite treats lately. They get tired of treats with all the same flavors got them at my local grocery store and they weren't expensive at all. They don't make my dogs sick (which is something I have to watch out for) and they're just great!
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
I absolutely love these for my dog Nala! She is a smaller dog and when she gets treats she tends to react fast so big treats aren’t the best for her. I try to only give her peanut butter flavored treats and these Milk-Bone Mini's Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats Variety Pack - 15 oz are the best!! They’re reasonably priced for how many ounces you receive and you get three different flavors overall! I would recommend to anyone with a smaller size to medium size dog and I will continue to keep buying for my dog!
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
My dog doesn't like them. He can be picky about treats, but he always goes nuts when he smells actual peanut butter so I thought they would be a hit. He's a small bichion/terrier mix. If I put a few in his food bowl, he will eventually eat them after all the food is gone, but he doesn't get excited for them like other treats.
luisse m.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My dog really loves this treats! He can never have too much and i think that it is such a great price for the quantity that a box contains. It usually lasts a few weeks!
Juliana K.
This is such a great treat for my pup! She's a small thing so she doesn't need much as a treat. We use these to get her in the crate. Anytime we get one out, she runs to her bed and waits patiently. They are roughly about the size of two pieces of dog food. I would definitely recommend
Allyson L.
Clifton Heights , PA
I love the mini milk bone. It's the perfect size for small treats. I don't worry about over feeding my dogs. They go nuts for the peanut butter flavor. And you can find them almost anywhere. They are a staple at my house in addition to our home made treats.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
My fur child loves these. I usually give him 3 a day. I purchased this at Shoprite and it’s an amazing value. My pup especially loves the size since he is a shih tzu and pretty tiny. I definitely recommend to other small fur baby owners. This is a great treat!
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
I actually house trained my dog with these treats!y dogs loooooove them! They hear the door open and they come running for them! I have a small dog and a big dog and they both love them! I buy them all the time!