BY BIG HEART PET BRANDS

Milk-Bone Mini's Flavor Snacks dog biscuits feature the same teeth-cleaning and vitamin-enriched goodness of Milk-Bone Original biscuits in a tasty bite-sized treat. Size: 36 oz. see more...

• Ive only ever been able to find these on amazon, where el...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jordan T.
Pensacola, FL
I've been feeding milk bones to my dogs for years and this is the perfect packaging for storage in my pantry and I just love the size of these treats
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
I always grab these in the store because my dog loves them, I love how they are small so I can use them for traning
Katlyn R.
Embrun, Ontario
Best training treat we've gotten for our little boxer! They're small but easily broken in half for smaller treats! She goes crazy for them, calm too! Affordable and lots in a box! Definitely a yummy treat and great size for training!
Claire E.
My dog gets these at "Tea Time" (when we sit down for a tea or coffee) she is a big dog but she gets 3 little bones. It taught her to take treats gently because they are so small! Great product!
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Ive only ever been able to find these on amazon, where else have you seen these?