BY BIG HEART PET BRANDS

Milk-Bone Mini's Flavor Snacks dog biscuits feature the same teeth-cleaning and vitamin-enriched goodness of Milk-Bone Original biscuits in a tasty bite-sized treat. Size: 36 oz. see more...

• Ive only ever been able to find these on amazon, where else have ...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Delaney D.
My dog loves Milk Bones! These mini ones are perfect for training because we can give her many more than the large or regular sized bones! They are super crunchy which my dog loves, and they are universal in the dog world (all dogs I've given this treat seem to enjoy it)!
Antonieta C.
Indio, CA
These were perfect while I was training my dogs they loved them! Perfect size. I could tell they were eager to learn because of them! Wish they were a little cheaper but other than that they are great!
Christina G.
My pups ❤️ Milk Bone mini's and they are the perfect size for training! Even my 19 month old can use these to give the dogs a treat and learn how to be a pack leader because the size is perfect for little hands and little dogs! It is important to reinforce daily training and that is what we use these treats to do with our pupsters!
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
I have a 48 pound Dalmatian mix, an 8 pound Dotson, and a old 3 pound Chihuahua. They are too hard for our chihuahua, which you could say was expected. But our other two dogs love it as a little treat for going to the bathroom, or just doing a trick. I love the small size of the treat, and the large quantity. I think they are a great buy to just have in the house.
Allison P.
Parksley, VA
These are the perfect size for treats after using the bathroom outside. My little Pekingese loves these. Some of my other dogs turn their nose up at them but overall they enjoy them
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
These are awesome. I love the small size, they've been absolutely great for training my Aussie puppy. Only downside is that it doesn't give her a lot to work on the way larger bones or rawhide would, but I definitely appreciate that I can train her without breaking larger biscuits up or overdoing it.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
My jack russell absolutely loves these and i love the size. The tub lasts months for us and they are great for training when he realizes his food isn't a treat. Definitely recommend these for all dogs and pet owners who are worried about the larger treats
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
Love milkbone brand in general, but these tiny treats are perfect for reinforcement training! Only 5 calories each so I don't feel guilty for treating generously! I would recommend to anyone with dogs!
Jordan T.
Pensacola, FL
I've been feeding milk bones to my dogs for years and this is the perfect packaging for storage in my pantry and I just love the size of these treats
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
I always grab these in the store because my dog loves them, I love how they are small so I can use them for traning
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Ive only ever been able to find these on amazon, where else have you seen these?