BY BIG HEART PET BRANDS

Milk-Bone Mini's Flavor Snacks dog biscuits feature the same teeth-cleaning and vitamin-enriched goodness of Milk-Bone Original biscuits in a tasty bite-sized treat. Size: 36 oz. see more...

• Ive only ever been able to find these on amazon, where else have ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Stacey P.
Saint Marys, GA
These are perfect to use as training treats. When I'm training my dogs, I break them in half so they get a little treat without it being too much! My dogs love them! I like that they come in a nice jar that I can reuse for other things later on!
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
The perfect go to quick snack for my dog! He gets excitable with putting on his collar but one of these keeps him happy and distracted long enough to get him ready to go. The nice big tub makes it nice to purchase without worrying about burning through them.
Laura W.
Berea, OH
Pretty much all we buy for our dog! These are so perfect for small dogs! He’s about 20 pounds, so not “tiny” but he does have bad teeth so these are really the only treats he can have. And my daughter likes to call them “vanilla, chocolate & strawberry” flavored :)
erica w.
These are a great brand, you can even get them at your local grocery store. If you got a pup theyre perfect for training! Theres so many and you can use several through out the day. I used these to train my pup and he loved them.
Lexi W.
These are the only brand of doggie treats that my dog will eat and or inhale for that matter!!! Any other treats he turns his head away to!! Lol. He will do tricks for these treats!!! Highly recommend!!
Becca G.
Bloomington, IN
My pup LOVED these. They are perfect for training. These are fairly small and must taste great because she gobbled them right up. I bought a giant tub, it's affordable in bulk. I recommend for young dogs in training.
Antonieta C.
Indio, CA
These were perfect while I was training my dogs they loved them! Perfect size. I could tell they were eager to learn because of them! Wish they were a little cheaper but other than that they are great!
Gia J.
I have two miniature dachshunds who love to run, play and jump of of things that they're not supposed to all of the time. And because of their breed they are prone to joint and back issues more frequently than others. So I wanted to invest in something that they would like and something that was affordable and that's when I came across these vitamin mini-bones. My pups seems to really enjoy them and I've seen an improvement when it comes to how their actual joints sound after play time. Even though I split it between the two of them, the container has really last me, they have a good shelf life and it was affordable! Which is always an extra bonus in my opinion. I just give them three each in the morning before play time 😊.
Allison P.
Parksley, VA
These are the perfect size for treats after using the bathroom outside. My little Pekingese loves these. Some of my other dogs turn their nose up at them but overall they enjoy them
JJ W.
Traverse City, MI
These are great for our two dogs. I love the small size so you're not giving your dog too much to eat. Don't feel guilty treating! They also are great size to fit in your pocket...still training my dog to go out without a leash to potty and not roam the whole farm so I keep a couple in my pocket in case she starts to wander...sheep come back for a treat!
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Ive only ever been able to find these on amazon, where else have you seen these?