BY MILK BONE #11 in Dog Food

Milk-Bone® Mini's feature the same teeth-cleaning and vitamin-enriched goodness of Milk-Bone Original biscuits in a tasty and miniature bite-size biscuit with only 5 calories per treat. Enjoy special treating moments more often with Milk-Bone Mini's. Produced in Buffalo New York.

• I have tried this product and wok's very well and my dog love's it ...2 Answers
  • Does It have wheat it4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if MilkBone is generally a good brand to give to your...4 Answers
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cleveland, OH
Four stars because my dog loves any kind of Milk Bones! He is a shepherd but I buy him the minis because he's a very slow and fragile eater, even though he's still a puppy. He doesn't devour his snacks in seconds like a lot of big dogs do. Also, he tends to get a lot of treats throughout the day so I like that these are low calories!!! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because he prefers the Iams milk bones a bit more! However, he loves these too. :) also a great price and made in USA product. Can't beat that!
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Pet Lover Expert
I like that these are only 5 calories & my dogs like that they get treats!! Almost every dog I've ever had has loved Milk Bone!! I usually Grab a box of these& a box of a higher end brand every week & each morning I give my dogs a few, like a small "breakfast" .. You can't beat their price ... Unless your buying the 1$ store brand in which case U're probably getting lower quality.. Try the Milk Bones, your dog will thank you!!!
Jen C.
Jen C.
Great snack for my dog whose about 45 lbs now. I usually just buy the small ones and feed like once a day or whenever he's been good. I'll buy him snacks here and there and try to change it up whenever he gets bored of it too. I'll always come back to them because they aren't as messy as other snacks and i can always toss them in small bag when we go running or to the park.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL
Well, I just got a puppy and these treats are perfect for training. They are small enough to put in your pocket and the dog absolutely loves them. On top of that they are super cheap. The problem is that their first ingredient is wheat and they don't have any sort of meat at all in them! Pretty much like sugar candy for a dog so I try not to give my dog to many.
Skye B.
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
My dogs really love this brand and only this brand. They are pretty picky about what they eat and they gobble them down fast. I normally buy them at Walmart or at the dollar store near me. They have really met the expectations of the brand and I am a loyal customer, or well my dogs are. They are the perfect bite for my small breed dogs
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I used these a lot when training my lab because they were small and my lab enjoyed them. the box came completely full, I would estimate about 300 bones and they were cheap, only a couple of bucks. I've never had a real issue with milkbone, but I know they aren't all natural which is why I don't run to their bones anymore.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
I have yet to meet a dog that does not love milk bones! My dog loves to have these as little treats during the day and they are very cheap to buy. They have all different flavors and boxes come in all different sizes for every budget. So easy to find usually at any pet store and even grocery stores. My dog loves these!
Kianna A.
Kianna A.
My dog has been eating this since she was a puppy and she is now 10. She loves them and comes running every time she hears me opening the box. They are small and soft enough for her to chew without hurting her fragile little teeth. They also smell like cookies to me. I couldn't tell you what they taste like though lol
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
My babies love these mini dog treats. They make it easy to train you dogs. They are a smaller size so you can give the dogs a reward for doing good without giving too much. The smaller ones are hard to break if you want to make the treats smaller while training though. I would recommend these to anyone with dogs.
Katie D.
Katie D.
My dog absolutely loves these! She is an Australian Cattle Dog, so she is not small, but these treats are small enough to toss in her mouth. She always asks for one when she comes inside from being outdoors or going for a ride in the car. I strongly recommend these dog treats for any size dog!
Cadee C.
Cadee C.
Crocker, MO
My dogs are somewhat picky eaters. For owners of those other picky eaters out there, are these snacks a hit or miss?
Denisse V.
Denisse V.
How many Milk Bones do you give your dog daily!?
Maile W.
Maile W.
Is there a weight limit for these treats? Should larger dogs not be given these?
Sharese F.
Sharese F.
Monticello, MN
Are there any specific flavors for these? They're the perfect size but our morkie shows no interest in them, I'm thinking its due to flavor but who knows.
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
Easthampton, MA
Is it bad to give these to your dog often?