BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone® Mini's feature the same teeth-cleaning and vitamin-enriched goodness of Milk-Bone Original biscuits in a tasty and miniature bite-size biscuit with only 5 calories per treat. Enjoy special treating moments more often with Milk-Bone Mini's. Produced in Buffalo New York.

• I have tried this product and wok's very well and my dog ...2 Answers
  • How many Milk Bones do you give your dog daily!?24 Answers
  • Does It have wheat it4 Answers
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are decent treats, my dogs like them, but then again my dogs like almost anything they can eat. I have two 55 pound dogs, but I give them these minis at various times throughout the day, because they get many treats and their regular food. Even though my dogs are trained. They usually get a treat for going to the bathroom outside, or as a reward for other tasks. given the fact that they get many treats and are getting older -- I do not like to feed them the larger treats because I do not want them to gain weight and put stress on their joints-- smaller treats equal fewer calories, I mix these up with different meat treats and another brand of small treats so they are not getting the same thing every time. They like these but they do not get as excited as they do with some other kinds of treats, very occasionally my female dog will not take these. All in all they are not bad and are available in a variety of sizes and flavors, and can be purchased almost anywhere.
Brooke R.
Enterprise, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these cute little treats. They are great for any size dog. I have a large dog and this product is great for training purposes. My dog enjoys them and it very affordable. Plus because they are minis they last a long time. One box will last me close to two months, but I do tend to spoil my dog lol!
Amanda A.
These are convenient for us when we have have someone dog sitting. They are the perfect size for our small dogs. Out of two dogs, one is extremely picky, and she loves this one! I think buying these here and there is fine, but you get your money’s worth by buying the medium size and breaking them.
Rosanna M.
Lake charles
We have a yorkie. Perfect size for him and no messy clean up. He loves them! He exspects one every time he comes in from doing he’s business. I wish the box would seal better I end up having to put them in a ziplock to keep them fresh. I would definitely recommend them to any dog owners!
Sasha. P.
Myrtle Beach
My little dog, an 8 lb Pomeranian, enjoys these treats. But, I was told by the vet that they are high in calories and probably helping to make her a bit overweight. Good value for the amount but be mindful of how many calories are in these bite sized treats.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Dogs will eat these but they don't seem to go anymore crazy over these than they do their dog food, at least in my experience. I think there used to be other colors and flavors (I remember our local PetSmart offering free samples to take home) but they just barely seemed to get a better reaction. Affordable and seemed to have good nutritional value.
Emily L.
New Market, VA
My dog loves these treats. I use them as potty treats most often. She’s a Pom, so small treats work best for her. She goes crazy over the treats when she hears the jar open and one box normally lasts her quite awhile (which is surprising how often she pottys)
Bailey B.
West Lafayett, Indiana
I have 2 small dogs and give these to them every time they come inside. Not pricey, thankfully, since they are used often. Dogs are poodle and pekinese, and love these little treats. These are little enough that I am not hesitant to use them often as rewards
Faith J.
Las Vegas, NV
My dogs love these treats so much! These are the perfect size for my small dogs. I have bought these treats over and over again and will continue to purchase them for my small dogs. They also love that they come in different flavors which is great for them!
Daniella G.
My dogs love them! I would not recommend the harder treats for older dogs just because their teeth might be sensitive, but other than that they are great. They also are goo to crumble and put in their dry dog food for a little treat or for the picky eater!
Cadee C.
Crocker, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are somewhat picky eaters. For owners of those other picky eaters out there, are these snacks a hit or miss?
Denisse V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How many Milk Bones do you give your dog daily!?
Sharese F.
Monticello, MN
Are there any specific flavors for these? They're the perfect size but our morkie shows no interest in them, I'm thinking its due to flavor but who knows.
Maile W.
Is there a weight limit for these treats? Should larger dogs not be given these?
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your dog like these?

Walmart