BY MILK-BONE #8 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone® Mini's feature the same teeth-cleaning and vitamin-enriched goodness of Milk-Bone Original biscuits in a tasty and miniature bite-size biscuit with only 5 calories per treat. Enjoy special treating moments more often with Milk-Bone Mini's. Produced in Buffalo New York.

• I have tried this product and wok's very well and my dog ...2 Answers
  • Does It have wheat it4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if MilkBone is generally a good brand to gi...4 Answers
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are decent treats, my dogs like them, but then again my dogs like almost anything they can eat. I have two 55 pound dogs, but I give them these minis at various times throughout the day, because they get many treats and their regular food. Even though my dogs are trained. They usually get a treat for going to the bathroom outside, or as a reward for other tasks. given the fact that they get many treats and are getting older -- I do not like to feed them the larger treats because I do not want them to gain weight and put stress on their joints-- smaller treats equal fewer calories, I mix these up with different meat treats and another brand of small treats so they are not getting the same thing every time. They like these but they do not get as excited as they do with some other kinds of treats, very occasionally my female dog will not take these. All in all they are not bad and are available in a variety of sizes and flavors, and can be purchased almost anywhere.
Maria De Jesus B.
Our two rescue dogs are ADDICTED to Milk Bone Mini's Biscuits! As soon as they hear the sound of the box of Milk Bone's, their tails go crazy and it is absolute joy and running until they get their treats. We love the mini size for our 20 pound dog who prefers smaller sized treats for his mouth. We love our pets to be happy, and they are happy with Milk Bone Mini's Biscuits!
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I give these to my Corgi because she has a tendency to gain weight easily, and like most Corgis, wants to eat constantly. I can give her a few of these Mini dog biscuits throughout the day and she feels like she is getting lots of treats, and the calorie count is so low that she doesn't pack on the weight. She loves the way they taste and they are very affordable.
Brittany P.
I have 5 dogs. 2 chihuahuas, 2 pits and a boxer. I buy these for all of them. I use them as a treat for when they go out to potty. The dogs love them and I love the price! It seems like you get a few hundred of these in a box because they're so small. I think they are just right either as a treat or to help train your pet.
Brooke R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these cute little treats. They are great for any size dog. I have a large dog and this product is great for training purposes. My dog enjoys them and it very affordable. Plus because they are minis they last a long time. One box will last me close to two months, but I do tend to spoil my dog lol!
Tina L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these once for my 3 dogs and they didn’t seem to like it. I’ve also heard that it was not good to give these to your fur babies. My dogs didn’t seem to enjoy them as they only ate a bit and left the rest there. They are pretty affordable but I wouldn’t purchase these again.
Breanna G.
OMAHA, NE
My dog loves milk bones. She is always waiting and expecting a treat after she goes outside. They do leave a mess but my dog is usually pretty good about cleaning up the crumbs.. I bought my milk bones from Walmart, they are super affordable. I would definitely recommend
Sasha. P.
Myrtle Beach
My little dog, an 8 lb Pomeranian, enjoys these treats. But, I was told by the vet that they are high in calories and probably helping to make her a bit overweight. Good value for the amount but be mindful of how many calories are in these bite sized treats.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Dogs will eat these but they don't seem to go anymore crazy over these than they do their dog food, at least in my experience. I think there used to be other colors and flavors (I remember our local PetSmart offering free samples to take home) but they just barely seemed to get a better reaction. Affordable and seemed to have good nutritional value.
Emily L.
New Market
My dog loves these treats. I use them as potty treats most often. She’s a Pom, so small treats work best for her. She goes crazy over the treats when she hears the jar open and one box normally lasts her quite awhile (which is surprising how often she pottys)
Cadee C.
Crocker, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are somewhat picky eaters. For owners of those other picky eaters out there, are these snacks a hit or miss?
Denisse V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How many Milk Bones do you give your dog daily!?
Maile W.
Is there a weight limit for these treats? Should larger dogs not be given these?
Sharese F.
Monticello, MN
Are there any specific flavors for these? They're the perfect size but our morkie shows no interest in them, I'm thinking its due to flavor but who knows.
Jessica C.
El Paso, TX
Are these good for a puppy like a yorkie?? I feel like her teeth would break lol..