BY MILK-BONE #5 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone® Mini's feature the same teeth-cleaning and vitamin-enriched goodness of Milk-Bone Original biscuits in a tasty and miniature bite-size biscuit with only 5 calories per treat. Enjoy special treating moments more often with Milk-Bone Mini's. Produced in Buffalo New York.

• I have tried this product and wok's very well and my dog ...2 Answers
  • How many Milk Bones do you give your dog daily!?24 Answers
  • Does It have wheat it4 Answers
Emily A.
Pine Hill
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have three dogs, they go crazy for it. I have a husky, chihuahua and a yorkie. If you’re thinking why I give minis to my husky...she likes to eat what her little sibling eat. If I give her a small or medium biscuit, she will not eat it. So, long story short, dogs of all sizes will love it.
Brittinea E.
Norton Shores
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy is a picky eater, so even when giving him these milk bone mini's he wont always eat them. Other dogs seem to love the treats. They are a good size good for training your dog and fits well in the treat bags.  Overall they are a good product to buy for your pup.
Steph S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Small dogs need smaller treats and these are perfect size for them. Great little treats that make them happy and help keep those teeth clean. Little dogs do love their Milk-Bone's, shown clearly by their spinning when they see the box. Will definitely buy again.
Ashley G.
South Burlington, VT
Purchased at: Walmart
Reasonably priced and my dog loves them! I use them for a small treat when my dog learns a new trick, does his business outside, etc! Love the mini size so my dog can get several without worrying about him getting overweight.
Ashley E.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
My puppy absolutely loves these treats! These made house training so much easier!! The minis are the perfect size for any miniature pup. My puppy would get super excited anytime she sees us grab the box.
Brooke R.
Enterprise, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these cute little treats. They are great for any size dog. I have a large dog and this product is great for training purposes. My dog enjoys them and it very affordable. Plus because they are minis they last a long time. One box will last me close to two months, but I do tend to spoil my dog lol!
Amanda A.
These are convenient for us when we have have someone dog sitting. They are the perfect size for our small dogs. Out of two dogs, one is extremely picky, and she loves this one! I think buying these here and there is fine, but you get your money’s worth by buying the medium size and breaking them.
Rosanna M.
Lake charles
We have a yorkie. Perfect size for him and no messy clean up. He loves them! He exspects one every time he comes in from doing he’s business. I wish the box would seal better I end up having to put them in a ziplock to keep them fresh. I would definitely recommend them to any dog owners!
Sasha. P.
Myrtle Beach
My little dog, an 8 lb Pomeranian, enjoys these treats. But, I was told by the vet that they are high in calories and probably helping to make her a bit overweight. Good value for the amount but be mindful of how many calories are in these bite sized treats.
abbi w.
New Franklin, OH
These are the ONLY treats that my dog seems to absolutely love. For some reason, my 70 pound English Golden Retriever likes the mini-bones better than regular size! These are affordable and safe for your dog to eat. The company is definitely trusted by many.
Cadee C.
Crocker, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are somewhat picky eaters. For owners of those other picky eaters out there, are these snacks a hit or miss?
Denisse V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How many Milk Bones do you give your dog daily!?
Sharese F.
Monticello, MN
Are there any specific flavors for these? They're the perfect size but our morkie shows no interest in them, I'm thinking its due to flavor but who knows.
Maile W.
Is there a weight limit for these treats? Should larger dogs not be given these?
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your dog like these?