BY MILK-BONE #8 in Dog Treats

Treat your dog to the variety he craves with three meaty dog snack selections-Milk-Bone, Pup-Peroni, and Canine Carry Outs -all in one convenient variety pack! This range of tasty dog treats will keep delighting your dog with new meaty flavors and textures, giving him the simple genuine joy he gives you every day. see more...

• Are they healthy for large dogs and small dogs?6 Answers
  • Does anyone else’s dog really enjoy these!2 Answers
Jessica R.
Tucson, AZ
My 3 dogs absolutely love the canine carry out beef flavor treats!! Even my ferret loves them! Great price too...love the 99cent bags... great when im low on funds but still want to spoil my fur babies..even the big bags are a great price! I Definitely recommend this product! I buy them all the time!
Brenda S.
Adrian
These are great little treats for any dog/puppy!  I know my dog prefers something chewy at times!  I will sometimes put then in a storage size zip lock because it seals better than what the manufacturer offers (and if they don't seal well they get hard and defeats the purpose of a chew)!
Libby N.
If I could get a negative star rating I would. After doing research after 2 out of 4 of my dogs had seizures i was terrified. I found the canine carry outs cause dogs to have this seizires and people have actually lost their babies from this stuff. Please don't buy these. Save your pooch!!!!!
Jalynn A.
The milk bone treats are very good and every dog loves them it’s like it’s junk food for your dog. They usually run around $1 which is really good price for a little pack I buy these dog treats every time I go to the store because I give on to my dog every time she uses the bathroom usually.
Madison S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pupperonis are cool treats my dogs like them but they eat them quick they are the dog version of slim Jim’s so they are soft but I imagine they are really yummy for the dogs cuz they smell really meaty and the doggy bags or carry outs i can’t remember what they are called but those white and blue bags are great too they are usually only a dollars and make for great training treats for larger dogs my dogs love all the flavors and they are sub cute little treats lol
Kristi S.
Rexburg
I have used all of these dog treats for my little girl! She loves the canine treats the best, but she will still do tricks for all of them! I like that they are soft and chewy instead of hard. It’s better on her teeth. Great buy and I’m sure at least one of these will be on my shopping cart next week!
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
We always get these treats for my dog and my dog just loves them their meat either fresh cons of I don't really have any cons the pro my dog enjoys to eat these very fast and doesn't chew since they're so soft it just go ride down there good if you want if you have to put give the medicine you stick the medicine in there and it saves you on buying the specialty treats that have a pocket for the medicine so I highly recommend this treat for your dog and it will save you a money instead of getting the hybrid treat that has a little pocket for the medicine
Elizabeth F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If you don’t buy a size that works for your dog they’re going to have a really hard time eating these. But on the plus side, if you do buy a size that works for your dog these are really good for them to eat. I’ve never had any problems, except that they always want more!
Stephanie S.
Milk Bone Milk-Bone, Pup-Peroni & Canine Carry Outs Meaty Flavor Variety Pack Dog Treats - 4.3 lb my dogs love these snacks. I like to mix them up so they don't have the same snacks all the time. I look for coupons so I can stock up for sales so they don't run out.
Mandi B.
New Lenox
Pupperoni is hands down my three dachshunds favorite treats. I can have an array of other treats and they won’t touch them if there’s Pupperoni. The price is pretty decent and where I shop it’s often on sale. I like the training treats and that you can break up the big sticks if you choose. My dogs will walk outside and walk right back in expecting a treat without going to the bathroom bc they love them that much. Sneaky dachshunds. Pupperoni Pup-Peroni Tender Soft Jerky Beef Flavor, 4.8-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Chloe H.
1277 hwy 25 E South Tazewell Tennessee
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are they healthy for large dogs and small dogs?
EMILY B.
riverside
Does anyone else’s dog really enjoy these!