Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsMilk-Bone
Milk Bone Milk-Bone, Pup-Peroni & Canine Carry Outs Meaty Flavor Variety Pack Dog Treats - 43 lb

by Milk-Bone

#8 in Dog Treats

Treat your dog to the variety he craves with three meaty dog snack selections-Milk-Bone, Pup-Peroni, and Canine Carry Outs -all in one convenient variety pack! This range of tasty dog treats will keep delighting your dog with new meaty flavors and textures, giving him the simple genuine joy he gives you every day.

Milk Bone Milk-Bone, Pup-Peroni & Canine Carry Outs Meaty Flavor Variety Pack Dog Treats - 4.3 lb ? I have tried this product on all of my dogs and not one has not had a stomach problem after eating this is it the treat or is it just the dog
Do your dogs like these My dogs go to grandmas just to get them? Are they a healthy treat?
Are they healthy for large dogs and small dogs?
Start your review of Milk Bone Milk-Bone, Pup-Peroni & Canine Carry Outs Meaty Flavor Variety Pack Dog Treats - 4.3 lb!
Andrea B.
Lehi, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk Bone Milk-Bone, Pup-Peroni & Canine Carry Outs Meaty Flavor Variety Pack Dog Treats - 4.3 lb uploaded by Andrea B.
Purchased at: Walmart
We buy the canine carry outs all the time, They have tons of diff flavors and varieties and my dogs seem to love them!!!
Linda I.
Cornell, MI
Milk Bone Milk-Bone, Pup-Peroni & Canine Carry Outs Meaty Flavor Variety Pack Dog Treats - 4.3 lb uploaded by Linda I.
My dogs love these!! They are nice to have various size bags as I keep the large one at home and small ones in the truck for trips! Product is great priced. Pros everything!! Cons nothing!! Perfect size for big or small breeds. Love this product and would recommend anyone to try these!!!
Paulina C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Milk Bone Milk-Bone, Pup-Peroni & Canine Carry Outs Meaty Flavor Variety Pack Dog Treats - 4.3 lb uploaded by Paulina C.
Great treats / snacks for your furry friend. Good value. Nutrition your dog needs. You can stuff them into cone to keep them busy. #furryfriends
Ninna W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are such a Great variety of treats. All of them are a favorite of my pups. He goes crazy for his treats. And they smell delish. I like the puporonis because you can half them into tiny bit size for training. The milk bones are good and crunchy. Overall a great package.
Amanda T.
Waterloo, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Milk Bone Milk-Bone, Pup-Peroni & Canine Carry Outs Meaty Flavor Variety Pack Dog Treats - 4.3 lb uploaded by Amanda T.
Purchased at: PETCO
Pretty okay bigger bites than I would expect for training I have to break them up into smaller pieces. Pup thinks they taste great
Maira A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk Bone Milk-Bone, Pup-Peroni & Canine Carry Outs Meaty Flavor Variety Pack Dog Treats - 4.3 lb uploaded by Maira A.
My dog is obsessed with these treats. They were life saver when we were potty training her 🐶 She loves them so much that we continued to give her treats every time she goes potty 🙈😁
Sue M.
Kirksville, MO
Milk Bone Milk-Bone, Pup-Peroni & Canine Carry Outs Meaty Flavor Variety Pack Dog Treats - 4.3 lb uploaded by Sue M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dogs LOVE these treats! Even my 8 week old Chihuahuas! They're affordable, great tasting, and small and soft enough for them to chew. My dogs tend to be picky eaters so for them to enjoy these treats say a lot! Definitely recommend them for your furbabies!
Mandi B.
New Lenox
Pupperoni is hands down my three dachshunds favorite treats. I can have an array of other treats and they won’t touch them if there’s Pupperoni. The price is pretty decent and where I shop it’s often on sale. I like the training treats and that you can break up the big sticks if you choose. My dogs will walk outside and walk right back in expecting a treat without going to the bathroom bc they love them that much. Sneaky dachshunds. Pupperoni Pup-Peroni Tender Soft Jerky Beef Flavor, 4.8-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Angela S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Milk Bone Milk-Bone, Pup-Peroni & Canine Carry Outs Meaty Flavor Variety Pack Dog Treats - 4.3 lb uploaded by Angela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These treats are all of my dogs favorites! They all make a wonderful treat! They always know when the bag/box comes out its time for a goodie 🐶🐕
April B.
New Castle, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Pup-peroni gets 4*. I would give it a 5* but they get stuck in my dogs teeth & make them stink. They do love them but I prefer a hard treat over soft. I do buy them on occasions as a treat of the treats. They smell like real meat & make me hungry when I hand these out. I don't think they are very healthy, contains many chemicals, fillers and flavorings. My 14 yr old dog has 18 teeth pulled so he's on a soft treat for now. I recommend as once in a while treat they are full of calories & will make your pooch fat. My 3 cats enjoy pup-peronis too. Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Dog Treats