Milk Bone Milk-Bone Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats Variety Pack - Small/Medium - 7 lb.

BY MILK-BONE

You know that treating your pup to yummy peanut butter is a special way to get his tail wagging. Now you can treat your dog to the flavor he loves with new Milk-Bone Peanut Butter Flavor Variety Pack dog snacks. Each box features dog treats with the same teeth cleaning and vitamin-fortified goodness of Milk-Bone Original dog biscuits in three delicious peanut butter flavors - peanut butter, peanut butter and bacon and peanut butter and honey. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hailey P.
San Marcos
My puppies will perform tricks all in hopes to get a treat! Both my big dogs go crazy for them and know from the time I shake the box that they are getting a special treat! I would highly recommend for all pet parents!
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
These help make nail clipping time a little better for the pups. Great price for the quantity. I have very large dogs, so I buy the medium and give them two at a time to mix the flavors up. They seem to enjoy them. I definitely recommend them to pet owners
💫nizza💫 R.
Tacoma
Both my pups absolutely go crazy for the streets every time they ask it’s good which they always do because they know if they’re good they will get a treat so they learn to be better they just go super insane for the streets and I love how effective they are
Emily M.
Wilmington, NC
Great and generous amount of treats for the price spending! Our dogs love these milkbones and we purchase frequently. Purchased from Petsmart, Walmart, or Petco. Great for medium size dogs or just a smaller treat for larger dogs! Both of ours love and eat them up!
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
Love this brand. Have been giving them to my dog since he was a puppy. He very much enjoys these treats. A large box lasts us a very long time, like two months. And he gets treats several times throughout the day!
Lindsay H.
Omaha
My dog loves them! The only downfall is they cause her to have runny diarrhea! The price and value are reasonable compared to the price of other dog treats.
Stephanie W.
Enfield, CT
Love Love Love these!! Our dogs literally drool puddles over these tasty treats. Peanut butter flavored anything for these tail wagers!
Jessica G.
My dogs are obsessed. They love the peanut butter flavor and it’s one of the few ways to convince them to do what they’re told!
Bianca J.
Aurora
My puppy loves these. Even my grandma (my older dog). Nice to train or even just to give as a snack/treat for them
Stephanie M.
Hillsdale
I have a very picky dog the peanut butter milkbones are her favorite treat. She wont eat any other kind or flavor