Milk Bone Milk-Bone Original Dog Biscuits; For Medium-Sized Dogs; 10 lb. uploaded by Nicole G.Milk Bone Milk-Bone Original Dog Biscuits; For Medium-Sized Dogs; 10 lb. uploaded by Ellen M.

BY MILK-BONE #39 in Dog Treats

Dog Treat; Brand: Milk Bone; Pet Type: Dog; Life Stage: All; Pet Size: Medium Breed; Package Type: Box; Natural or Organic: No see more...

Jessica D.
Panama City, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 4 dogs. And not all my dogs love milkbone compared to other treats. They'll only eat it if you crush it to pieces or if my other dog will take it then they might feel the need to steal from one another hahaha. I have one large dog- belgian malinois and she is the only dog that love this milkbone. I have two medium mutts and one chihuahua. They prefer something chewy or jerky, something soft or mushy.
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these. I have large breed dogs (90 pounds each) but they love this size. One of my dogs has a sensitive stomach, so I have to be careful with food and treats. These have been no issue and continue to be a long time favorite. They don’t get bored with them, as I’ve seen them do with other snacks. I definitely recommend these treats.
Brenda S.
Adrian
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was great when my puppy was smaller and I still can use them by breaking them up and using them as training treats!  I would recommend them for really any size dog because it can be a great size treat for a small dog or a quick snack for larger dogs, or it can be broken for training treats!  Would buy again!
Emily D.
North East, MD
These are my dogs favorite treats ever! I have a 3.5 year old English bulldog and we are very picky about what we feed him. These treats work for him! We buy multiple variations of treats from this brand and they all set well on my dogs sensitive stomach and don’t cause any noticeable skin irritation
Tiana W.
Peachtree city
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these. Dogs love them and they’re easy to break apart so you can use them as training treats. They met my expectations when i bought them. I go through these to quick with 4 dogs so its good they have big boxes. Love this product, would recommend.
Valerie R.
Springfield
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are picky and these are the only treats they love. They will do tricks for these bad boys here. Meets my expectations. I do buy the smaller ones, medium size even though I have large dogs, they last longer and really my dogs don’t need anything “extra”.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Dogs will eat these but they don't seem to go anymore crazy over these than they do their dog food, at least in my experience. I think there used to be other colors and flavors (I remember our local PetSmart offering free samples to take home) but they just barely seemed to get a better reaction. Affordable and seemed to have good nutritional value.
Heather L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Medium My dogs love them. They are so used to their treats when they behave. I trust this product to deliver high quality treats my dogs love. The favorite is the peanut butter. Affordable and a box lasts a long time.
Shelbie B.
York, SC
My pup loves milk bones. She has been getting them as treats since she was a little puppy. The are a brand inexpensive dog treat that no dog doesn’t seem to like! They come is different sizes which is very helpful!
Melanie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really enjoy these treats. They get very excited when they see I’m about to give them one. It doesn’t have an unpleasant odor like a lot of other dog treats. I would recommend this product to others