Milk Bone Milk-Bone Limited Edition Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Treat uploaded by Alicia D.Milk Bone Milk-Bone Limited Edition Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Treat uploaded by Angel J.Milk Bone Milk-Bone Limited Edition Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Treat uploaded by Heather V.

BY MILK-BONE

Milk Bone Limited Edition Holiday Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits come in festive holiday colors and are bursting with great taste. Each canister features a screw top container to seal in freshness, so make your pet's holiday a special one by serving these delicious treats. Features: Holiday colors Food Type: Dog Snacks Food Consistency: Treats Life Stage: All Life Stages Primary Ingredient: Wheat Package Weight: 36 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as snack or treat, as part of a healthy diet. Break into small pieces for small dogs. Always monitor your dog while treating. Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Wheat Bran, Meat and Bone Meal, Beef Fat (Preserved with BHA), Poultry By-Product Meal, Wheat Germ, Chicken Meal, Salt, Bacon Fat, Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Sodium Metabisulfite (Used as a Preservative), Red 40, BHA (Used as a Preservative), Yellow 5, Blue 1 Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 15.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.5% Moisture (max) 12.0% Calcium (min) 0.54% Phosphorus (min) 0.45% Copper (min) 6.6 mg/kg Zinc (min) 108 mg/kg Iodine (min) 1.4 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 4500 IU/kg Vitamin D (min) 450 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 45 IU/kg Riboflavin (min) 2.0 mg/kg Pantothenic Acid (min) 9 mg/kg Vitamin B12 (min) 0.020 mg/kg Choline (min) 1080 mg/kg Size: 36 Oz. see more...

Jose R.
San Antonio
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good for training has good value for your money. good for puppies, tried on my adult dog but he tends no to chew the treat and swallows the whole treat, not recommended for adult dogs.
Alexandria H.
Fonda , NY
These treats are perfect sized snacks for your dogs that they will love. My dogs get very excited every time I give them these treats and they are not too pricey at all. I definitely recommend these treats for your dog.
Taylor C.
cincinnati
The is are just like any other mil bone but they are Christmas themed
I would say that this is worth while and it’s at an a fordabe price my dog enjoys it
The pros and cons of Thos is that a pro is that the dog seems to enjoy it
But a con is that this is very heavy treat on the dog. I would recommend this and I would buy this again
Kim C.
We were given this as a Christmas gift for our small yorkie and it's worked great as treats for her. Just the right size and she seems to love them!Milk Bone Milk-Bone Limited Edition Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Treat
Katie B.
Gadsden, AL
My dogs both go crazy for these! I always keep their treat jar full of these! What I love about them is that they are so small that I am able to give my pups more treats and more frequently. They are especially good when you are training your dog and you need to be able to give frequent treats since they are so tiny!
Valerie P.
San Antonio, TX
Omg, my dog LOVESSS! these treats. I bought them at Petsmark during the holidays. My dog is a really picky eater so I was surprised he loved these . I always repurchase. It's just real default to find the holiday ones but I find the original at my local grocery store. It's a must have to buy.
Grace H.
My almost 6 month old Portuguese Water Dog loves these treats. They are already tiny but I like to break them in half when I'm training her. She enjoys them very much and we will continue to buy more but we might switch over to the larger sizes once she is full grown.
Malissa P.
Fort Leonard Wood
We used these treats to train our medium and small dogs. We bought the treats from Walmart at a reasonable price and have bought them ever since our first time. the dogs go crazy whenever they see them and obviously love them a lot. We will continue to buy these.
Alison S.
Washington, DC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves these. They are the perfect size for here petite 5lb figure. 😀 They come in a wide range of sizes so they're perfect for all dogs. Also this container is great; I bought it on sale after Christmas and refill it with the boxes when it runs low.
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
So I have the valentines edition of this for my pup, she’s part Shia tzu, part yorkie, and she loves these! Literally begs me all day to go outside so she can get a snacky. She loves these as much as I love giving them to her because it’s a tiny cheat for her!