Milk Bone Milk-Bone Limited Edition Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Treat uploaded by Alicia D.Milk Bone Milk-Bone Limited Edition Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Treat uploaded by Angel J.Milk Bone Milk-Bone Limited Edition Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Treat uploaded by Heather V.

BY MILK-BONE

Milk Bone Limited Edition Holiday Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits come in festive holiday colors and are bursting with great taste. Each canister features a screw top container to seal in freshness, so make your pet's holiday a special one by serving these delicious treats. Features: Holiday colors Food Type: Dog Snacks Food Consistency: Treats Life Stage: All Life Stages Primary Ingredient: Wheat Package Weight: 36 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as snack or treat, as part of a healthy diet. Break into small pieces for small dogs. Always monitor your dog while treating. Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Wheat Bran, Meat and Bone Meal, Beef Fat (Preserved with BHA), Poultry By-Product Meal, Wheat Germ, Chicken Meal, Salt, Bacon Fat, Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Sodium Metabisulfite (Used as a Preservative), Red 40, BHA (Used as a Preservative), Yellow 5, Blue 1 Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 15.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.5% Moisture (max) 12.0% Calcium (min) 0.54% Phosphorus (min) 0.45% Copper (min) 6.6 mg/kg Zinc (min) 108 mg/kg Iodine (min) 1.4 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 4500 IU/kg Vitamin D (min) 450 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 45 IU/kg Riboflavin (min) 2.0 mg/kg Pantothenic Acid (min) 9 mg/kg Vitamin B12 (min) 0.020 mg/kg Choline (min) 1080 mg/kg Size: 36 Oz. see more...

Férin B.
I don't think that my rescue ever had a treat before milk bone! He wasn't entirely sure of how to react when we first tried to give him one, and now he loves them! easy on his tummy and the mini ones allow him to have a few more than I would give if they were full size!
Shari S.
Redding , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the BEST!! I have 4 dogs and 2 are big (boxer and labradoodle) so they can eat any snack ... but my 2 dachshund (especially my tiny little female) struggle with the bigger milk bones! These mini ones are her favorite and she can actually eat them without a struggle
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
These are a great little snack for my dog. The pros they smell amazing and great for training your dogs. My dog is a 24 pound dog and she loves these. And the neighbor dogs do also . I would recommend these to other doggy owners out there.
Brooke D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I own 2 pups and both of them loooovveeee these treats. The treats are able to last a long time i’ve had the same jar for years and it’s still fresh. I recommend buying this brand of treats it’s for a great price as well!!
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these for my pup at Christmas time and I swear they last over 6 months. I love these little bones because my dog is treat obsessed and at only 5 calories per bone I feel like I can give her treats more often.
Cadie R.
Bloomington, MN
Perfect for training! I love the size. It works great when I want to reward my dog without having her overindulge on treats. They may seem boring to us, but the dogs sure seem to love them!
Ella F.
Gaithersburg, MD
My dog loves these treats! She eats them all the time! I have a pretty small dog which is why I get the small ones! I get these from petsmart and the pick lasts me so long! But whenever we run out we always buy more!
Dw S.
kerhonkson
These work wonders! Perfect for training a puppy, small enough for them to chew! Only bad thing is they always want more! Great price! Very helpful for training! I would most defiantly buy this item again!
Amy M.
Jermyn, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. They are mall enough that you can give them 1 treat for every bathroom break (especially since my little guy is spoiled and demands them). Great value for the amount you get too!
Ellen N.
I got these for my 2 pound full grown Yorkie poo, still of course had to break them but she loved them, I had to give them to the bigger dogs as well and they loved them, all begged for more, only a 4 just because I can never find them anymore