Milk Bone Milk-Bone Limited Edition Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Treat uploaded by Alicia D.Milk Bone Milk-Bone Limited Edition Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Treat uploaded by Angel J.Milk Bone Milk-Bone Limited Edition Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Treat uploaded by Heather V.

BY MILK-BONE

Milk Bone Limited Edition Holiday Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits come in festive holiday colors and are bursting with great taste. Each canister features a screw top container to seal in freshness, so make your pet's holiday a special one by serving these delicious treats. Features: Holiday colors Food Type: Dog Snacks Food Consistency: Treats Life Stage: All Life Stages Primary Ingredient: Wheat Package Weight: 36 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as snack or treat, as part of a healthy diet. Break into small pieces for small dogs. Always monitor your dog while treating. Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Wheat Bran, Meat and Bone Meal, Beef Fat (Preserved with BHA), Poultry By-Product Meal, Wheat Germ, Chicken Meal, Salt, Bacon Fat, Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Sodium Metabisulfite (Used as a Preservative), Red 40, BHA (Used as a Preservative), Yellow 5, Blue 1 Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 15.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.5% Moisture (max) 12.0% Calcium (min) 0.54% Phosphorus (min) 0.45% Copper (min) 6.6 mg/kg Zinc (min) 108 mg/kg Iodine (min) 1.4 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 4500 IU/kg Vitamin D (min) 450 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 45 IU/kg Riboflavin (min) 2.0 mg/kg Pantothenic Acid (min) 9 mg/kg Vitamin B12 (min) 0.020 mg/kg Choline (min) 1080 mg/kg Size: 36 Oz. see more...

Mary-Kate M.
Guthrie, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Another item bought on Amazon. My Bernese mountain puppy loves these. It says less than five calories per treat which my fiance and I joke that we need to count calories for the puppy .... Great treats though, plenty in container and least than $8
Val C.
Bayville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog love this bones for snack, they are good, great quality, great packaging, I have a small dog, they must be delicious for her she loves it, I get it at shoprite, I definitely recommend it to others
Beverly E.
Rosemead, CA
I love how cute and tiny these are because my dog isn't very big. However, he doesn't love these. Perhaps because they are a dry snack and my dog is quite picky. I used to keep these in a little baggy for him but then he started hiding them. For the amount of snacks you get, it's a good deal considering there's three flavors.
Maddie G.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are my puppy’s everyday treats that he gets when he comes in from going potty. We also use these a lot in training. I like that they are small and not super decadent so I don’t feel like he is getting over treated.
Tarah V.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great for a small treat.  Have also went as far as breaking the biscuit in half to split between 2 dogs, so the supply lasts even longer.  These have always been a fan favorite of any of our dogs.
Molly D.
Ashburnham
Purchased at: Chewy.com
These are perfect for little dogs being rewarded for everyday stuff. When I say little dogs I mean 30 lbs. Sorry, he’s the smallest dog we’ve ever had. He loves these treats though.
Lacey H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boy loves the little bones he prefers them to the large ones I’m not sure why since he’s a larger dog. It’s funny. I’ve always used this Brand they’ve never done me wrong.
Angel J.
Manchester
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love the mini bones! It’s the only brand they like in the bones!Milk Bone Milk-Bone Limited Edition Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Treat#miniheelers #milkbone
Nicole F.
these are my favorite treats to feed my lab. i've had a lab since i was a little girl and we always use milkbone treats. my boy is 70 lbs but i still get the mini sized treats to feed him a quick snack after going outside or to do tricks with. they aren't smelly or messy like some dog treats are and are very inexpensive.
Ashley P.
Odessa, TX
My dogs love these. I have 2 chihuahuas and they can’t get enough of them. My oldest dog loves them. We call them cookies. And if we even say the word cookies her little ears perk right up and she starts begging for a cookie. They’re great and they both love them so much and I’ve been buying them for years and they are both very healthy dogs.