Milk Bone Milk-Bone Limited Edition Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Treat uploaded by Angel J.Milk Bone Milk-Bone Limited Edition Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Treat uploaded by Heather V.Milk Bone Milk-Bone Limited Edition Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Treat uploaded by Alicia D.

BY MILK-BONE

Milk Bone Limited Edition Holiday Mini's Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits come in festive holiday colors and are bursting with great taste. Each canister features a screw top container to seal in freshness, so make your pet's holiday a special one by serving these delicious treats. Features: Holiday colors Food Type: Dog Snacks Food Consistency: Treats Life Stage: All Life Stages Primary Ingredient: Wheat Package Weight: 36 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as snack or treat, as part of a healthy diet. Break into small pieces for small dogs. Always monitor your dog while treating. Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Wheat Bran, Meat and Bone Meal, Beef Fat (Preserved with BHA), Poultry By-Product Meal, Wheat Germ, Chicken Meal, Salt, Bacon Fat, Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Sodium Metabisulfite (Used as a Preservative), Red 40, BHA (Used as a Preservative), Yellow 5, Blue 1 Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 15.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.5% Moisture (max) 12.0% Calcium (min) 0.54% Phosphorus (min) 0.45% Copper (min) 6.6 mg/kg Zinc (min) 108 mg/kg Iodine (min) 1.4 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 4500 IU/kg Vitamin D (min) 450 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 45 IU/kg Riboflavin (min) 2.0 mg/kg Pantothenic Acid (min) 9 mg/kg Vitamin B12 (min) 0.020 mg/kg Choline (min) 1080 mg/kg Size: 36 Oz. see more...

Molly D.
Ashburnham
Purchased at: Chewy.com
These are perfect for little dogs being rewarded for everyday stuff. When I say little dogs I mean 30 lbs. Sorry, he’s the smallest dog we’ve ever had. He loves these treats though.
Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that these are perfectly sized for my little dog. I love rewarding her for good behaviors but was having a hard time breaking apart the larger bones to give her a treat. I found these tiny bones and they are perfect for her. And she loves them.
Mariah K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great sized treats for training your bigger dogs. Your able to do a lot of training without giving too many treats. They are also great for filling toys with them to keep pets entertained.
Meghan R.
Lorain, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy the tiny treats for my dog so he doesn’t get bored chomping on a huge piece every time. He loves these and so do my cats - they always clean up the crumbs for him. They don’t have a strong smell and they’re not super dense so it’s easy for my elderly dog to chew them. Definitely recommend, especially because they won’t break the bank!
Drew H.
Hayden
Purchased at: Target
My pup loves little treats after he goes potty, and these allow him a little option without too much guilt. He loves the variety, and they are easy to store in a little dish. Thanks for making treat time fun!
Taylor C.
cincinnati
The is are just like any other mil bone but they are Christmas themed
I would say that this is worth while and it’s at an a fordabe price my dog enjoys it
The pros and cons of Thos is that a pro is that the dog seems to enjoy it
But a con is that this is very heavy treat on the dog. I would recommend this and I would buy this again
Nicole F.
Garden City S, NY
We love getting our dog these treats!!! He lives them so much and does sooo many tricks just to get one LOLL!!!! They are small enough that he won’t get fat from them and I would highly recommend this to other dog owners
Madison C.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I have a very small dog (papillon) and I like to reward her for going outside before bed. These are the perfect size to give her once a day for a quick treat. I would definitely recommend. Also the packaging is convenient to use too.
Emily L.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Walmart
We always buy these Milk Bone Mini Dog Treats for our dogs. They are great to work with them in training or just to give them a treat if they are being good. The size is also perfect because we have a chihuahua, a terrier, and a French bulldog. And the dogs love them!!
Jesica R.
Norman, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these when they went on clearance at Walmart. Figured I would give them a try. My dog likes them very much. They’re easy for him to chew and he’s always eager for treats. They also came in a very large container so we will have plenty for a while!