Milk Bone Milk-Bone Good Morning Total Wellness Daily Vitamin Dog Treat

by Milk-Bone

Dog treats can be both delicious and healthy, as proven by Milk Bone Good Morning Daily Vitamin Dog Treats. Their great chicken flavor is augmented by a host of vitamins and essential nutrients, making it a great choice for your dog in terms of taste and ingredients. Features: Milk-Bone Good Morning Daily Vitamin Treats are specially formulated dog snacks that provide beneficial nutrients not found in most dog foods-nutrients that help promote your dogapos;s well-being and longevity. With the Total Wellness blend you can start your dog's day off with a tasty new way to help support his immune system (Beta-Carotene, Vitamin C, Betaine), brain heart (DHA, Taurine), and digestion (Fiber, Betaine). And with real chicken as the 1 ingredient, Milk-Bone Good Morning Daily Vitamin Treats have a delicious flavor your dog is sure to love. Try the new healthy dog snack that tastes like a treat and works like a vitamin* *Each formulation has a unique blend of nutrients tohelp support specific functions and is not 100% complete and balanced. Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Chewy Treats Life Stage: All Life Stages Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories Per Serving: Metabolizable Energy (ME) Package Weight: 15 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as part of a healthy diet. Always monitor your pet while treating. Size of Dog Vitamin Treats Per Day 5-24 lb 1 per day 25-74 lb 2 per day Over 75 lb 3 per day A healthy diet allows up to 10% of your dogapos;s total daily calories to come from snacks. Do not exceed 4 treats in one day for dogs under 25 lb or 8 treats in one day for dogs over 75 lb. Ingredients: Chicken, Wheat Flour, Soybean Flour, Glycerin, Tapioca Flour, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Water, Salt, Citric Acid (Used as a Preservative), Inulin, Fat Product (Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid), Caramel Color, Size: 15 Oz.

Does your dog have joint pain?
What benefits do they have for my dog
Start your review of Milk Bone Milk-Bone Good Morning Total Wellness Daily Vitamin Dog Treat!
How would you rate this product?
South Jordan, UT
We’ve use these daily vitamin dog treats for probably three years now. They are filled with all that extra goodness for my pup. And he loves the taste. I don’t know if a daily vitamin is really essential or not for him, but we have been very happy with it!
Fort Worth
I feed my Aussie the healthy joint Milk Bone treats and he loves them! Aussies can develop joint issues as they get older so always want to feed him something to help with the issue.
Waco, TX
I started these with my older dog and I noticed a pretty big improvement in his joints about two months in. He seems to able to move better all around and is even running up the stairs.
Moore, OK
My 7 month old rescue loooooves her morning vitamins! She previously fought off parvovirus, so I wanted to make sure I had her on a supplement that would help build back up her immune system. I definitely recommend these for all pups if you’re looking for a general immune boosting vitamin (if you’re looking for something more specific, they have other varieties as well).
Loveland, OH
I personally love these for my dog , we give them to him everyday. They have vitamins in them also , They weren’t expensive at all. i personally would definitely recommend trying these out.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are great treats to have in the cabinet for morning rewards. If the dogs have no accidents and go out side first thing in the morning, they know they will get this soft tasty treat.
One of my dogs is about to turn ten and I noticed she wasn’t feeling a happy as she was so I tried these and they have helped her keep up with my two year old dogs.
Marietta, PA
My Jack Russell is up in age and I started to give him these vitamins and once a day and he looks for it every morning. Great to have a soft vitamin for dogs.
St Petersburg, FL
My boyfriend bought these vitamins for our Siberian Husky puppy! We like the idea of giving our pup vitamins especially since he is growing. He’s a huge fan of these and is now in the routine of eating one every morning before we leave for work. Trust me if we forget he reminds us by going up to the cabinet where we store them lol
Davenport
I just recently started using this product because I found out my Dashund/Bassett Hound/Beagle mix was pregnant and wanted to make sure she remained healthy during her pregnancy. At first, she was a little hesitant on taking it at first, but now she loves them.