BY MILK-BONE #3 in Dog Food

Milk Bone® dog biscuits are packed with great taste and wholesome goodness to give your dog cleaner teeth and fresher breath. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
I have 3 big to medium size dogs and they sure do love there milk bones. Every time they see me walking to the fridge they come running because they know I keep them on top of the fridge and when I say sit they all sit at the same time it's really funny! Love these treats they are the only ones I get!
April W.
Knoxville
It’s not bacon but it is a milk bone, the milk bone at that! The box is big and it’s full! Haven’t ever met a dog who didn’t like a milk bone. There is nothing to special about this product. A milk bone is a milk bone to me and my dogs. This product I give $
Keri J.
Lake Alfred
My dogs loved these for a while but became bored with them. Maybe make new flavors? They are wonderful treats to give for training. My dogs had the puppy ones and as they grew, of course, they were given the larger treats. Easy to break in half for portion control and any dietary restrictions.
Kirsten B.
Riverside
My Labrador loves these treats and will do anything asked of her to get one. I love buying the huge box since I get more bang for my buck. Sometimes they are pricey but I need them for incentive for my puppy since she is still training.
Carly B.
My chocolate lab loves these they are decent priced and it’s a healthy treat for him. A classic snack that I feel good about giving him and I know he will always enjoy. The only downside is he makes such a mess on my floors with them!
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
We really love the milkbone brand. They have so many different sizes and flavor varieties available that our dog is always excited to receive one. Right now, she really prefers the milkbone treats with a glaze over them. She loves them!
Alex H.
Bayville
I’ve bought these treats for a while and my dog seems to love them! I buy them regularly at shop rite or Wal-Mart, shop rite often has sales with your price plus. This is a product I would recommend to other dog owners.
Maxine C.
Malden, MO
I always have a box of these. My dog loves them. I put 1 in her food bowl when she is outside doing her business. I also give to her at random times. They are great. She loves them. A great product for a great price.
Tiffany V.
So funny story about this when I first bought a box of these I left them with my little dog could reach them big mistake she chewed through the box and ate the whole box when I get home I was so mad but she love them
Crystal C.
My dog is a lab and she loves these treats. She has learned several new commands and loves to get rewarded with these milk bones. Since they are bigger we break them in half when she is getting a few treats at once.