BY MILK-BONE #1 in Dog Treats

Milk Bone® dog biscuits are packed with great taste and wholesome goodness to give your dog cleaner teeth and fresher breath. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Camille G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
DO NOT recommend milk bone to anybody’s dogs. My dog would get sick every time and I honestly thought it was bc she’d eat a treat and then run everywhere. Then one day she got really sick, wouldn’t stop throwing up, couldn’t keep anything down, her face was all swollen and that was the only thing she had ate before she got sick. I did my research and found out how back milk bone is for dogs. I had to take her to the dog ER and everything and they told me it was most likely the treat who got her sick. I never gave her any milk bone treats after that and she hasn’t gotten sick since. Never again.
Breanna W.
My family has used this product for years for all of my dogs. I have a rescue dog who, we believe is a mix of a shepherd and a black lab. She loves receiving these treats after walks, bath time, or whenever. It has never made my dog have a upset stomach. It keeps her teeth clean enough but, not bright and white. Milk Bone Original Biscuits - MediumIt does however maintain the odor of her breath. Lol. We currently give her the small dog bones and they work just the same. Great product! Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Small
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
Even my childhood dogs would get these as a treat, and now that I am a proud, adult pet parent, things are no different. My dog gets one every day to help keep her teeth healthy and so that she will think she is getting a special treat for protecting me on my journey to the garage. They did upset her stomach at first, but as soon as I started giving them to her daily that cleared right up.
Tania C.
Plano, TX
Simón se pone muy contento con sus galletas. No le producen para nada sarro, así que en lo que respecta a su higiene bucal son muy buenas. Además, he de decir que Simón (mi perro) sufre de alergia a algunas comidas y algunos productos. Pero con este,
No hemos tenido ningún problema,
Es muy amigable
Con su estómago y con sus dientes, mientras el las disfruta!
Sarah R.
Brooks
My dog LOVES these treats. He helps himself to an open box lol. Great value for the product. They help with his teeth, bad breath and helps keep him from biting himself ( he has an issue with that) my dog is a boxer lab and i would highly recommend this product to any dog owner.  Milk Bone Original Biscuits - Large
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
I have 3 big to medium size dogs and they sure do love there milk bones. Every time they see me walking to the fridge they come running because they know I keep them on top of the fridge and when I say sit they all sit at the same time it's really funny! Love these treats they are the only ones I get!
m» e.
Tracy
For years my dad gave his dog Milkbones as a rewarding treat. This product is reasonably priced and been used in my family for years. I have been buying them at Wal-Mart. My dog today loves them as well! I highly recommend  MilkBone Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits for your own dogs.
Keri J.
Lake Alfred
My dogs loved these for a while but became bored with them. Maybe make new flavors? They are wonderful treats to give for training. My dogs had the puppy ones and as they grew, of course, they were given the larger treats. Easy to break in half for portion control and any dietary restrictions.
Maddie A.
My dogs love theses. If I'm training them I will break them into smaller peices just because they tend to over eat...a lot(I can't resist the puppy eyes when they sit next to their food container). They love it, I love them, it works out. I've been buying these for years and will continue
Patricia S.
West Nyack, NY
These are hugeeeee. My dog is a great chewer, and it takes him some time to eat this. Also they are very hard and not very easy to break up in to smaller pieces. I like to have a combination of these and then smaller training treats on hand and to keep his life exciting. I buy them at my local BJs Wholesale to get a better price.
Mel S.
Tifton
Do you like this product
VE-1234637, Yoscarly T.
Doral, FL
When I buy food for my puppy I make sure it has good quality and is nutritious for him. I would like to know how nutritious this product is?.
Sandy D.