Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesMilk-Bone
Milk Bone Dog Biscuits, Large (15 lbs)

Milk Bone Milk-Bone Dog Biscuits, Large (15 lbs.)

by Milk-Bone

#9 in Dog Treats

Milk Bone® dog biscuits are packed with great taste and wholesome goodness to give your dog cleaner teeth and fresher breath.

Is this food good for picky dogs?
DooEs this make dogs sick because I’ve tried other thing from this brand and it did not but what about this product ?
Are these safe for dogs? I hear they might be unhealthy?
Start your review of Milk Bone Milk-Bone Dog Biscuits, Large (15 lbs.)!
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk Bone Milk-Bone Dog Biscuits, Large (15 lbs.) uploaded by Meaghan C.
Purchased at: Target
I have a 120 pound mastiff and a 55 pound boxer so it’s necessary to keep treats on hand at all times! They love Milk Bone, and I love that they’re inexpensive and good quality!
Lauren C.
Tappan, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk Bone Milk-Bone Dog Biscuits, Large (15 lbs.) uploaded by Lauren C.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
My puppy scout (pictured here with my Stroke Survivor 11 year old Kiki) loves his treats!!! We get the big box at Sam’s Club❣️
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Milk Bone Milk-Bone Dog Biscuits, Large (15 lbs.) uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
These are always in my house, they're my dog's favorite treat. I buy the 15 pound club size and break the treat in half, so I get about 300 treats for my dog. They have a crunchy trxture and help clean teeth. They also include 12 vitamins and minerals.
Trina G.
Port Saint John
Milk Bone Milk-Bone Dog Biscuits, Large (15 lbs.) uploaded by Trina G.
Purchased at: Publix
My dogs love the biscuits, this is perfect size and flavor. 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩peanut butter are favorite they enjoy,
Karisa K.
Negaunee, MI
Milk Bone Milk-Bone Dog Biscuits, Large (15 lbs.) uploaded by Karisa K.
Purchased at: Target
I got a good deal on these large dog treats while bumming around town. My dog loves them. He’s sensitive to the stomach with certain foods/ treats and this has never given him any problems what so ever. Will be buying these for him again. 🐾
L J.
Purchased at: Target
i used to buy these milk bone treats for my fur babies all the time. then recently learned that these are quite harmful for them for various reasons. i haven’t did research prior to getting these for them but i won’t be getting these again for them :’(
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk bone dog biscuits was another treat that I would gjve my dog! He really enjoyed them!💗💗 I couldn't go near the box without him expecting a treat!
Amanda D.
New Castle, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My two dogs love treats, and especially Milk Bone. I toss the bones in the air, and the dogs catch and eat bthem before they even hit the ground. They get so excited when they see the box come out, and immediately sit up and great ready to catch.
Val X.
caracas
Milk Bone Milk-Bone Dog Biscuits, Large (15 lbs.) uploaded by Val X.
Milk Bone Milk-Bone Dog Biscuits, Large (15 lbs.) uploaded by Val X.
My pup gets a large one when we go out and leave her alone. It's a reward to let her know that she'll be okay on her own. She first got hooked on these when a neighbour gave her one...now she gets one or two per day. They're good for her teeth, and they are nice and white. The bad thing about them is that they don't come in a resealable bag inside the box. That calls for them to go stale, and brings in ants...so I store them in one of those big kibble storage containers to keep them ant-free, and fresher longer
Rachael B.
Fishers, IN
Milk Bone Milk-Bone Dog Biscuits, Large (15 lbs.) uploaded by Rachael B.
My dogs love these. Even when they are outside playing. If I say do you want a cookie.... they RUN inside. It’s the only way to get them inside at times. We always have a back up box for friends that may visit.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...