BY MILK-BONE #1 in Dog Treats

Milk Bone® dog biscuits are packed with great taste and wholesome goodness to give your dog cleaner teeth and fresher breath. see more...

• When I buy food for my puppy I make sure it has good quality and ...4 Answers
  • Have you ever met a pet owner that gives the dog their bones from...4 Answers
  • Pups love???5 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
Bee M.
My 110 lb dog loves these! I used to buy the higher priced named brand toothbrush type treats for him but he crunched them up immediately and there was no time for them to help clean his teeth. With the large Milk-Bone treats, he actually takes a minute or two to crunch them up, so at least I know he's tasting them. I love the 10 pound box as there is an ample supply on hand and they are much cheaper in the larger container. I'm happy and so is my dog. I'll keep buying them as long as we're both happy.
Milk-Bone Original Dog Treats for Large Dogs, 10-Pound
Camille G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
DO NOT recommend milk bone to anybody’s dogs. My dog would get sick every time and I honestly thought it was bc she’d eat a treat and then run everywhere. Then one day she got really sick, wouldn’t stop throwing up, couldn’t keep anything down, her face was all swollen and that was the only thing she had ate before she got sick. I did my research and found out how back milk bone is for dogs. I had to take her to the dog ER and everything and they told me it was most likely the treat who got her sick. I never gave her any milk bone treats after that and she hasn’t gotten sick since. Never again.
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
Even my childhood dogs would get these as a treat, and now that I am a proud, adult pet parent, things are no different. My dog gets one every day to help keep her teeth healthy and so that she will think she is getting a special treat for protecting me on my journey to the garage. They did upset her stomach at first, but as soon as I started giving them to her daily that cleared right up.
Tania C.
Plano, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Simón se pone muy contento con sus galletas. No le producen para nada sarro, así que en lo que respecta a su higiene bucal son muy buenas. Además, he de decir que Simón (mi perro) sufre de alergia a algunas comidas y algunos productos. Pero con este,
No hemos tenido ningún problema,
Es muy amigable
Con su estómago y con sus dientes, mientras el las disfruta!
Keri J.
Lake Alfred
My dogs loved these for a while but became bored with them. Maybe make new flavors? They are wonderful treats to give for training. My dogs had the puppy ones and as they grew, of course, they were given the larger treats. Easy to break in half for portion control and any dietary restrictions.
Maddie A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love theses. If I'm training them I will break them into smaller peices just because they tend to over eat...a lot(I can't resist the puppy eyes when they sit next to their food container). They love it, I love them, it works out. I've been buying these for years and will continue
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. I love buying them from Sams Club in a huge box and they last forever. They are a great reward for her. She loves to carry them around in her mouth, hide them and then finally eat them. They are very affordable as well and can be purchased at so many places.
Liz D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great dog bones that my dog and my mom's dog both love. I get the large size due to the fact that my dog is very large. The size of the dog bones are perfect for a large dog. I would recommend this brand of products to other dog owners as my dogs really enjoy them.
Tabitha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love Milk bones! Whether they’re the big kind, or small treat kind. These are great appetizers during the day for your dogs. It will tie them over. My dogs absolutely adore these. I highly recommend for your dogs to try.
Mikena S.
These are an amazing basic milk bone for your pet. My dogs is usually very picky with treats and she with take these with know problem. You also get a decent amount of bones for the price you pay. I would for sure recommend these to any dog owner, especially because they come in all different sizes.
Mel S.
Tifton
Do you like this product
Sandy D.
Pups love???
VE-1234637, Yoscarly T.
Doral, FL
When I buy food for my puppy I make sure it has good quality and is nutritious for him. I would like to know how nutritious this product is?.
Jillian W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have you ever met a pet owner that gives the dog their bones from the owner's mouth?
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Did anyones dog get sick from this product?