BY MILK-BONE #1 in Dog Treats

Milk Bone® dog biscuits are packed with great taste and wholesome goodness to give your dog cleaner teeth and fresher breath. see more...

• When I buy food for my puppy I make sure it has good qual...4 Answers
  • Have you ever met a pet owner that gives the dog their bo...6 Answers
  • Pups love???6 Answers
Val x.
My pup gets a large one when we go out and leave her alone. It's a reward to let her know that she'll be okay on her own. She first got hooked on these when a neighbour gave her one...now she gets one or two per day. They're good for her teeth, and they are nice and white. The bad thing about them is that they don't come in a resealable bag inside the box. That calls for them to go stale, and brings in ants...so I store them in one of those big kibble storage containers to keep them ant-free, and fresher longer
Sarah M.
Simi Valley
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been using Milk Bone brand treats for my pup since I got him, and I always go through the little boxes so quickly. I tried out this box and was disappointed. The treats were so stale. I usually buy the small boxes and break the treats in half before giving to my dog, but with these treats they were so hard that I couldn't even break them in half. I bought the box twice just to make sure it wasn't the one batch. My poor pup sounded like he was going to break a tooth every time he ate one! I probably wont be purchasing again.
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
Even my childhood dogs would get these as a treat, and now that I am a proud, adult pet parent, things are no different. My dog gets one every day to help keep her teeth healthy and so that she will think she is getting a special treat for protecting me on my journey to the garage. They did upset her stomach at first, but as soon as I started giving them to her daily that cleared right up.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved having these on hand when I was dog-sitting a 2-year-old chocolate lab for about a year and a half. The price was great for the bulk size, especially because I snapped them in half before giving them to Kocoa. She loved them, and the vet commented on how good her teeth and gums looked every time we went for an appointment (which was good because she was a very energetic pup who didn't like sitting still for teeth brushing).
Rain D.
Columbus
My dog loves these biscuits and they fit her size as she's an extra large dog she's a Great Pyrenees and she's super big requires a lot of hair and when we're brushing her we have to give her treats so she will stay still as her hair is super long and we can for these treats and it comes are down and it lets her and then she lets us pressure and I just really like them and I recommend them for your plus size dog
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk Bones are an easy treat to grab and store at our house for our pup. We grab one of these whenever we want him to head to his crate, and he'll do just about anything for a Milk Bone which is a plus for us. They are a little messy and he always seems to leave crumbs on the floor, but it's a nice inexpensive box of treats to pick up and have.
Keri J.
Lake Alfred
My dogs loved these for a while but became bored with them. Maybe make new flavors? They are wonderful treats to give for training. My dogs had the puppy ones and as they grew, of course, they were given the larger treats. Easy to break in half for portion control and any dietary restrictions.
Ashleigh N.
Coushatta, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m really careful when it comes to buying treats for my dogs. I know most treats out there are harmful to your pets and can make them sick. I have been buying this brand of treats for several years now and have never had a problem with it. My dogs absolutely love them and I love that it comes in a large size since my dogs are both over 60lbs.
Maddie A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love theses. If I'm training them I will break them into smaller peices just because they tend to over eat...a lot(I can't resist the puppy eyes when they sit next to their food container). They love it, I love them, it works out. I've been buying these for years and will continue
Sarah B.
Mason City
Our St. Bernard loves these (although she loves all treats 😏) they aren’t too hard on her teeth or stomach. She is very happy to have these. I love that they come in all sizes for different size dogs. I also like the variety of treat type options. Can be pretty expensive but does last a decent amount of time.
Sandy D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Pups love???
Liza A.
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have you ever met a pet owner that gives the dog their bones from the owner's mouth?
Mel S.
Tifton
Do you like this product
VE-1234637, Yoscarly T.
Doral, FL
When I buy food for my puppy I make sure it has good quality and is nutritious for him. I would like to know how nutritious this product is?.
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Did anyones dog get sick from this product?