Pet SuppliesPet Oral Care SuppliesMilk-Bone
Milk Bone Brushing Chews Dog Treats - 18 Count (Medium/Small)

Milk-Bone Milk Bone Brushing Chews Dog Treats - 18 Count (Medium/Small)

"tastes like a treat, cleans like a toothbrush* milk-bone brushing chews help provide an easy and effective way to take care of your dog s teeth. These daily dental treats are clinically proven to reduce tartar and plaque build-up, as well as fight bad breath. The revolutionary dental twist bone is designed to help clean even hard to reach back teeth and down to the gumline. Milk-bone brushing chews take most dogs a couple minutes to eat and are great for daily use because they are fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals. *when fed daily, milk-bone brushing chews are as effective as brushing a dog s teeth...

Has any one noticed an actual difference in their dogs breath?
If you use these, do you still actually need to brush your dog's teeth?
If you use these, do you still actually need to brush your dog's teeth?
Start your review of Milk-Bone Milk Bone Brushing Chews Dog Treats - 18 Count (Medium/Small)!
Product Highlights
...They really do make her breath smell better - she has no problems with bad breath. They're kind of expensive, but I'm willing to spend more money on things my dog likes.in reviews
Jennifer H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
These dog dental chews are really good! My dogs really enjoy them! definitely helps clean their teeth and also helps with breath. Very reasonably priced. I recommend trying them to help keep your dogs teeth nice and healthy. I will definitely use again.
Dawn M.
Northport, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups love Milk Bones. I have a 3 year old Cocker Spaniel and a 12 year old Dachshund. They both come running when Mama has treats! The younger one loves to guard her bone from a distance and as soon as the older one even comes near it, she jumps on him. It's their weird puppy game of dominance.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,067 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog love these treats and I will continue to purchase this product. I have a terrier mixed with chihuahua dog. Yes this product met my expectations. Price is very reasonable. Recommend others to try this product.
Kayleigh J.
Akron, OH
Would recommend but would suggest using something else with this. Just itself won't do the trick for better smelling breathe.
Amanda M.
Weirton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Dogs love these. I recommend using them in conjunction with daily teeth brushing to receive the best outcome
Jennifer T.
Harlingen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
All three of my dogs enjoy these milk bone brushing chews.Not only are they good for their teeth but it's like a chew toy.
Andris T.
Greenville, SC
My furbabies love this chewy dog treats. Not only does it cleans their teeth pretty good and also leaves a fresh smell to their sometimes bad breath, but it provides a good sort of entertainment for a bit. Good for the price as well
Brandy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk-Bone Milk Bone Brushing Chews Dog Treats - 18 Count (Medium/Small) uploaded by Brandy R.
These are ok for treats but I’m not sure about “brushing chews”. Others say they’ve had success with them but one of my little girls started pawing at her face after she ate hers one day. I looked at her teeth and she had a big chunk stuck between her teeth. Kinda defeated the purpose for us but maybe it’s better for bigger dogs. I spent about $8 on a big pack but luckily they like them. I just probably won’t buy any more after this box.
Madison E.
Flushing, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk-Bone Milk Bone Brushing Chews Dog Treats - 18 Count (Medium/Small) uploaded by Madison E.
I give my dogs one after dinner every night.. while perhaps it helps his teeth .. his breath is still awful so I have to actually brush his teeth with an actual toothbrush and paste every few weeks.. even after using these every day. He loves them though!
Carrie I.
Hunter, KS
These bones are great our dogs love them we always make sure we have enough and never run out they are good treats but do double duty cleaning teeth