Milk-Bone Milk Bone Brushing Chews Dog Treats - 18 Count (Medium/Small)

"tastes like a treat, cleans like a toothbrush* milk-bone brushing chews help provide an easy and effective way to take care of your dog s teeth. These daily dental treats are clinically proven to reduce tartar and plaque build-up, as well as fight bad breath. The revolutionary dental twist bone is designed to help clean even hard to reach back teeth and down to the gumline. Milk-bone brushing chews take most dogs a couple minutes to eat and are great for daily use because they are fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals. *when fed daily, milk-bone brushing chews are as effective as brushing a dog s teeth...

Has any one noticed an actual difference in their dogs breath?
If you use these, do you still actually need to brush your dog's teeth?
If you use these, do you still actually need to brush your dog's teeth?
Start your review of Milk-Bone Milk Bone Brushing Chews Dog Treats - 18 Count (Medium/Small)!
Product Highlights
“...They really do make her breath smell better - she has no problems with bad breath. They're kind of expensive, but I'm willing to spend more money on things my dog likes.” in 16 reviews
Dillsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought these after noticing our dog making weird movements with her mouth. She’s pretty finicky with treats and the first few times she was hesitant to take it. But now she goes berserk if you take too long to get it out of the package! And she doesn’t do the weird movements anymore so I think these treats are helping!
Statesboro, GA
These kept my dogs teeth clean and breath fresh but I think she is allergic to them. She has had plenty of milk-bone products before and never had a reaction but after the first day of using these she started relentlessly licking the top of her mouth which is a sign of an allergy. Had to try something else.
Berlin, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our dog doesn't realize that he's cleaning his teeth by eating this treat. It has a pleasant smell which I'm sure makes for a good taste. I noticed it seems that there is less plaque on my dogs teeth since I started using this. I would definitely recommend this to other dog owners.
Clearfield
The dogs love it, it makes their breath smell better, what’s not to love? We have a small and medium small dog, the smallest with species-specific tooth decay that makes his mouth smell like death. These things help prolong his teeth life and provide us with a breath of fresh air!
Elgin, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these.  They get one every night and I know it cleans their teeth but they like the taste.  You can tell they look forward to getting them. I have a big dog and little dog so to save having to buy 2 boxes the little one just gets half.
New York
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this brand. However, I find them a little expensive and very short lasting. The consistency is a little off. They are more to the softer side so your dog will eat it in two seconds. There are other brands that I find more sensible for these purposes!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These Milkbone "toothbrushes" are great. It makes my dogs tooth cleaner and helps with any bad breath. Our dogs seem to enjoy the flavor as well. We always keep these in stock at home for both our basset hounds and labrador retriever. We will definitely be buying again!
Duluth, MN
These really do help. I noticed a significant difference in my dogs breath when I gave these to her daily. She likes them too! It’s so important to keep your dogs healthy and this makes that so much easier! Especially when my dog likes them- she’s picky!
Dayton , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve always given my girls Milk-Bone brand. They love the flavors and I love the ingredients and the reasonable price. Plus it really helps to keep their teeth clean! [product:milk-bone-brushing-chews-daily-dental-treats-sm/med-20.4-ounce-26-bones]
Blacksburg , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It took my youngest dog awhile to like milk bone. He use to just bury them and leave them. But once our older dog started to like them he picked up on them too. They are a little bit pricey unless you buy in bulk. But over all I think they’re good