Milk-Bone Milk Bone Brushing Chews Dog Treats - 14 Count (Mini)

"tastes like a treat, cleans like a toothbrush* milk-bone brushing chews help provide an easy and effective way to take care of your dog s teeth. These daily dental treats are clinically proven to reduce tartar and plaque build-up, as well as fight bad breath. The revolutionary dental twist bone is designed to help clean even hard to reach back teeth and down to the gumline. Milk-bone brushing chews take most dogs a couple minutes to eat and are great for daily use because they are fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals. *when fed daily, milk-bone brushing chews are as effective as brushing a dog s teeth...

Do these cause stomach upset?
Where I can buy it for my dog?
I haven't tried these yet.. But I'm looking into trying them.. Do they work the same as greenies?
Start your review of Milk-Bone Milk Bone Brushing Chews Dog Treats - 14 Count (Mini)!
Louisville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little one lives these and every time being home a bag she’s ready. Seems to like them fairly well
Spanaway, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little Yorkie loves these. Vet always says her teeth look great and she has never had any issues.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great treat for all dogs to keep their teeth shiny & breath smelling good. My dogs love these so much
Marysville, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This are great for small dogs and when you travel way to bring along and they help with breath smell.
Harlingen, TX
My puppy recently got to try this for the first time and I must say he loved it. Will be purchasing.
Grover, NC
My dog loves these treats. He will go to the bag and sniff wanting to eat some. Perfect dog treats
Sugar hill, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product. Cleans teeth and freshens breath but doesn’t last very long. Both my dogs love them.
Tacoma, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little pug puppy loves these! They aren’t too big for his mouth and last through a good chewing.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great size for my medium sized Jack Russell dog. My boy loves his Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Treats.
New Smyrna, FL
My dog loves these. They are small and the perfect size for her. They help clean her teeth as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...