Milk-Bone Milk Bone Brushing Chews Dental Dog Treats - Mini (36 Count) uploaded by Kaitie P.Milk-Bone Milk Bone Brushing Chews Dental Dog Treats - Mini (36 Count) uploaded by Alex H.Milk-Bone Milk Bone Brushing Chews Dental Dog Treats - Mini (36 Count) uploaded by Alex H.

BY MILK-BONE #28 in Dental Care for Dogs

Milk bone brushing chews dental dog treats - mini (36 count) see more...

Brandi C.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My teacup chihuahua loves these! He always gets so excited when I give them to him. He just takes it and runs to his bed to chew on it for awhile. He's old so they really help with keeping his teeth cleaned
Theaya K.
Johnson City
This is another tooth product of that I give her that she really enjoys. I don't have a preference between this one and the other brand and she seems to enjoy both. However I find that these are more convenient to find at my local Walmart.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m not a huge fan of milkbone products because they generally don’t have the greatest manufacturing process and ingredients, but these are the only dental chews my dog will eat. He gets one every night before bed and the vet says they’re definitely helping keep the tarter away.
Kahli Z.
Clemson, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups will literally do anything for these treats! He will drop any other toy for these. Love that they clean his teeth too! We buy these in bulk every time they are on sale. Not sure what is in them that make them so appealing, but Silas gives them a very high review!
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
For some reason my dog didn't find these to be very interesting. He ate a few then quickly got bored with them. Don't think we'll ever get these again but it was a nice idea to have a treat that cleans his teeth! He just wasn't about it.
Sara T.
Baden, PA
These bones are great. We get the smaller ones to have for a little treat for our dogs. They come in plain and minty flavor. They are always on sale so the price is worth it. This is a go to product in my home for our dogs.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
She loves to chew on this and that is supposed to be what cleans her teeth-- chewing on the textures parts...so hoping it helps with her hygiene while she eats what she loves! She always eats the whole thing
Nancy B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tried this product my dogs love this product have been purchasing from Walmart and Winn Dixie. Every time I say what to brush your teeth he get all excited.for a medium dog it lasted about 5minuted
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My dog absolutely loves these! They are gentle on his sensitive stomach and easily digestible for him. They are reasonably priced and usually really cheap. My dog is usually very picky but he loves these! Will buy again!
kelly c.
Lindsay, OK
My dogs love these. And the bonus is it helps their teeth. Cons are they dont last very long. Better than expected. Reasonably priced and i would recommend to others.