Pet SuppliesPet Oral Care SuppliesMilk-Bone
Milk Bone Brushing Chews Dental Dog Treat - Large

Milk Bone Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Dental Dog Treat - Large

Milk Bone Brushing Chews Fresh Breath Daily Dental Treats will ensure that bad breath doesn;t get between you and your dog. These tasty chicken-flavored treats work to reduce tartar build-up and freshen breath, and feature a unique dental twist bone design that is highly effective. Even hard to reach back teeth are reachable, making your dog;s breath fresher with each bite. Features: Help reduce tartar build-up and bad breath, Revolutionary dental twist bone design Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Dry Life Stage: All Primary Ingredient: Rice Package Weight: 28.3 oz Feeding Instructions: Dog;s Weight 50+ lb = 1 LARGE treat per day Large for dogs 50 lb or more. Not suitable for dogs less than 50 lb or dogs less than 6 months of age. Feed one treat per day as part of a healthy diet. Always monitor your pet while treating. As with any edible product, ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Gulping any items can be harmful or cause serious injury to a dog. For best results, feed daily and reseal package. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Ingredients: Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken By-Product Meal, Propylene Glycol, Dried Skim Milk, Modified Food Starch, Dextrin, Water, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Bone Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Gelatin, Animal Digest, Potassium Sorbate (Used As A Preservative), Phosphoric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Natural Smoke Flavor, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin, BHA (Used As A Preservative), Spearmint Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.00% Crude Fat ( Size: 28.3 Oz.

So they like this ?
Do puppies find this great really tasty?
Are these okay for dogs with sensitive stomachs?
Start your review of Milk Bone Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Dental Dog Treat - Large!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My dog who's a 4 years old sometimes have a bad breath. LOL. I love her to death but her mouth kinda stinks once in awhile, so everytime that happens, I give this treat to her. Mind you, it does take a few treats to get rid of her bad breath but it works. So yeah.. 5 stars for us!in reviews
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Milk Bone Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Dental Dog Treat - Large uploaded by Becky F.
Purchased at: Walmart
My fur baby loves his treats, and they are good for him and clean his teeth as well, I recommend these to all the fur babies out there. Milk Bone Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Dental Dog Treat - Large
Ruth M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk Bone Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Dental Dog Treat - Large uploaded by Ruth M.
My dog definitely enjoyed these. She’s a jack russel mixed with chihuahua, about 35lbs and super picky. So far she’s enjoyed most treats from milk bone. Will repurchase for her. ❤️
Kat J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
2,107 reviews
These Brushing Chews are good, but my dog isn’t the biggest fan of them. I feel like that texture is much harder for her to chew, and it seems like she doesn’t enjoy the flavor as much as Greenies™ Fresh™ Dog Dental Treats. Personally, I like to buy my fur baby other Milkbone products and treats, by this particular product isn’t a winner in my house. It’s a bit pricier than other dental chews on the market and not really worth it in my opinion. If you’re super loyal to Milkbone as a brand though, this is still a good treat for your dog. Just not the favorite option for mine.
Ally C.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Milk Bone Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Dental Dog Treat - Large uploaded by Ally C.
My dog absolutely LOVES these, he thinks of them as a treat and his teeth are in awesome condition!
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. I will continue to repurchase these. They are super affordable as well.
Desiree N.
Albuquerque, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My three dogs love these my lab is a very picky dog and he always wants more the price isn’t bad at all i will continue to buy them cause it’s not only a treat for them but it helps the gums and teeth
Gregory G.
New Brighton, PA
Whenever in doubt about what to get your dog for a treat milk bones are always the answer.
Kathy K.
Bristol, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk Bone Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Dental Dog Treat - Large uploaded by Kathy K.
Great white teeth and fresh kisses from your pup or adult furry friend...My dogs love these and I have a black lab and a chihuahua... they dont even leave a crumbs! And no bad dental charges at your local vet😏
Pam A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I personally have not tried this product but my dog loves them. I feel good about purchasing a well known product .
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 4 dogs and 3/4 are fighters about teeth brushing! They can get some stank breath! I give my dogs these frequently and their breath has gotten much better, they also really seem to enjoy them. Only con is that they are a little soft, so dogs tend to eat them rather than chew on them. Price point is good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...