Milk-Bone® MaroSnacks® - Small

by Milk-Bone

MaroSnacks® combine the crunchy texture of a biscuit with the delicious taste of real bone marrow. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone® dog snacks these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day.

Que tal son estas galletas, alguna sugerencia y donde se pueden conseguir? colombia
How do you know we know what treats are healthy for our animals ?
What does everyone thing about these snacks for dogs? Are they too dry or do your dogs like them?
Start your review of Milk-Bone® MaroSnacks® - Small!
Nicole  W.
Marion, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk-Bone® MaroSnacks® - Small uploaded by Nicole  W.
Well we found our dogs new favorite treats. We have three boxers and they just love these treats. Can't get enough. There is no need to improve they went over so well. These marosnacks by milkbone a great product at a great price and I will be buying again.
KimberLei  R.
Chandler, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
My girl 🐾LOVES🐾 these marrow treats! We usually get her the normal size (or atleast normal for big dogs) but recently, she has been getting a few extra rolls of love! So, we figured maybe we should try and give her the smaller ones! Well, although she may not be happy about the size difference, she is still happy as ever with the taste! These little snacks are made with real bone marrow and calcium! They have a crunchy outside, with little "grill marks" and then the bone marrow center! This container has about 40 oz of snacks, the size of the treats are close to an inch in length and 3/4 of an inch in width. (i can't seem to find a value of est. Pieces... But there are a bunch! This size, comes in a round plastic container, that will be wonderful for holding other treats that come in a box or something that doesn't seal up, and will help keep them fresh longer. It's clear so you can tell when your getting low and are going to need more, which I love. I really hate when I go to get Macy a good girl treat, just to find were down to our last couple or sometimes empty, if daddy forgot to mention it! So, this alone is a huge plus for our family! (Also, it would even make a great change jar or something if you didn't want to use it for other doggie snacks.. which is great for the environment!) This large container, cost about 13 bucks in my area at Walmart! Totally worth it! I would recommend, for all doggies, big and small. Esp, our big boys and girls that couldn't hurt losing a few pounds ❤️🐾
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Milk-Bone® MaroSnacks® - Small uploaded by Crissi G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Maiya🐶 is a booshie-bitch and very picky about her snacks (among many other things) and though she does love lots of #Milk-Bone treats, she’s not much a fan of the original biscuits. She kinda will take them as a last resort, like if I definitely am not offering her any alternative treat. But, if there are other options she won’t even consider these.
Leigh P.
Sophia, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk-Bone® MaroSnacks® - Small uploaded by Leigh P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My Labrador puppy gets one of these after she goes potty. She loves them and sits patiently waiting for one.
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Milk-Bone® MaroSnacks® - Small uploaded by Joslyn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Milk-Bone® MaroSnacks® - Small I have a Maltese so I really like the fact that they are smaller for her. However it’s main ingredient is flour then meat and bone meal. It’s a favorite of hers. It’s cheap tho and when in a pinch it works
Ryan F.
Washington, DC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk-Bone® MaroSnacks® - Small uploaded by Ryan F.
Purchased at: PetSmart
These are my pups ultimate favorite! They are small enough that I’m not worried of over feeding her but give her a nice treat. They are also a good size for many treat toys so they are well worth the price.
Coletha W.
Mobile, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk-Bone® MaroSnacks® - Small uploaded by Coletha W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this for my dog TJ and mom dog give some to him he sitting up in a chair he want more
Shaina V.
Conway
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk-Bone® MaroSnacks® - Small uploaded by Shaina V.
I definitely recommend purchasing this item . It has great quality and last for a very long time ! I would buy this again for sure !
Hevi B.
Brownsville, TX
Milk-Bone® MaroSnacks® - Small uploaded by Hevi B.
Our dogs 🐶 and my family love it because does not irritate their stomachs , great for casual treats and very reasonable price. Always in my pantry 🐶❤️
Stephanie  V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk-Bone® MaroSnacks® - Small uploaded by Stephanie  V.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog love these treats, I give her 5 a day and she eats them up, I try to rotate her treats so she don’t get bored of eating the same thing daily but she really like these and I feel like they’re not too hard for her teeth and that they actually have flavor since she eats them up right away
Ask a question to the Influenster community...