Milk Bone MaroSnacks Large Dog Snacks

by Milk-Bone

Milk-Bone™ Brand MaroSnacks Large Dog Snacks.
New look same great taste!
Trusted since 1908.
For dogs over 50 lbs.
With real bone marrow with calcium.

What does everyone thing about these snacks for dogs? Are they too dry or do your dogs like them?
Start your review of Milk Bone MaroSnacks Large Dog Snacks!
Kanata, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My dogs love these treats! My puggle will eat anything but my husky is a bit of a treat snob. There’s other snacks he doesn’t like and will refuse to eat, but he loves these marosnacks! Milkbone is the one treat we always go back to for him.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not the healthiest of treats but our pup loves them. He gobbles them up and begs for more. If it were up to him, he'd eat a whole box in one sitting.
My dog loved these!! She kept wanting more by begging and staring at me. She would run to the treat jar once she had my attention to ask for one.
Montreal nord, QC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
M’y dog loves these but u can’t even more then 2 a day because it plays a role when they use the bathroom other then that husky’s love this
Our fur babies perfer this brand. They don't like pedigree. They walk right up to the box and nose it that's that's the treat they want.
Barrie, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these especially the original bone shaped ones in the mixed box with the 5 different kinds or something 👍🏽
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good product for price, dogs seem to love their treats and the box is actually fairly full, not just half filled.
South Tetagouche, NB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves it! It is his favorite treats. The price is good, they are on special often. Quality is good too.
Pictou, NS
My dogs favourite treats! We repurchase them allllll the time, he absolutely loves these marrow treats!
Hamilton , ON
My dog is super picky but he absolutely loves these treats. They’re his favourite out of all treats.