Milk Bone MaroSnacks Large Dog Snacks

by Milk-Bone

Milk-Bone™ Brand MaroSnacks Large Dog Snacks.
New look same great taste!
Trusted since 1908.
For dogs over 50 lbs.
With real bone marrow with calcium.

What does everyone thing about these snacks for dogs? Are they too dry or do your dogs like them?
Start your review of Milk Bone MaroSnacks Large Dog Snacks!
punxsutawney
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loves these treats, I always use them when I am training him to do something new they seem to work well for training because of the size, would recommend
Tracy , CA
This is a good treat for my dog he seems to savor this when I give him it. He begs for more lol. Great treat. I would recommend this to others. My dog loves it.
Lafayette, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these. Price is great and you get many in the box. I don’t know if any cons. Pros are the great price, dogs love them, and the large quantity.
Brimley , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
1,077 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These treats were so dried out my dog wouldn’t even eat them. I’m really sure it was just the ones in the boxes the ones in the sealed bags seem alright.
Spokane, WA
1,073 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My dogs go nuts for the treats! They love the taste! They're super good for them and cheap! I love that they're such a good value!
Bay Saint Louis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dog loves them, a good value for the price. Must have a good taste to them or he wouldn't eat it! Highly recommend this product.
Lebanon, PA
Doggies love these they just eat them up and enjoy them I even taught my old boy to roll over by using these great treats
El Paso, TX
Dogs didn’t really care for them. Not really useful and our dogs haven’t really liked many treats other than pig ears.
Killbuck, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both my pups love this treat. If you can't tell they are a tad bit spoiled since they have 5 different types of treats.
Mentor, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My husky and german shepherd love these! We buy them all the time. They go crazy every time they see the box.