BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone™ Brand MaroSnacks Large Dog Snacks.
New look same great taste!
Trusted since 1908.
For dogs over 50 lbs.
With real bone marrow with calcium. see more...

Mara V.
Pembroke Pines
My puppies seem to live these snacks. It’s definitely one of their favorites (and I have a picky one). It’s a good value for your money if you use them sparingly. I’d recommend this to other dog owners!
Kristian S.
Bixby , OK
Our Great Dane/Pit mix loves these treats! She's really old and has achey bones and what not, so we figured these would be good for that and keeping her healthy. I highly recommend them for the bigger dogs, great size as well
Rosie U.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog liked the smell of these treats, but he did not like the taste. He chewed on them and then didn't eat the full thing. He is an 85 lb Goldendoodle. He prefers meatier snacks.
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm not too sure what it is about milk bone products but my puppy seems to love each and everyone of them. The greatest part about that for me is there very inexpensive and can be found at all of my local stores.
Logan M.
Pittsburgh , PA
my dad bought these by accident for our dog, and since he only eats regular milk bones, it actually worked out okay that he bought these because my dog really likes them.
Anna F.
My beautiful black lab Rocky loves these treats. He will sit without me even asking him to when I have one of those Milk Bone MaroSnacks Large Dog Snacks in my hand. He loves them.
Lauren B.
San Marcos , TX
All my furry friends love these treats. They get around 4 per day each and gobble them right up. I would say they are a perfect reward for tricks or after they do their business outside. My pups love them and I will continue to feed them these.
Vanessa C.
Kannapolis, NC
Dogs all time favorite snack right here. I highly recommend, trust me you won’t regret it. I bought these treats at dollar general as they were on sale, but you can find them at any local store. Very affordable and like I stated dogs will absolutely love them.
Lydia P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog likes these a lot and they seem to take him a little longer to go through than most dog treats which is a big plus and is nice for a change from his smoked pig ears.
Katie M.
Bledsoe, KY
My baby girl German Shepherd loves these!! Every time she goes out to potty she knows she gets one of these when she comes back in! She never gets tired of them. I would recommend them to any dog owner.