BY MILK-BONE #61 in Dog Food

Milk-Bone™ MaroSnacks Dog Snacks.
New look for original dog treats.
Trusted since 1908.
For dogs of all sizes.
With real bone marrow with calcium. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "She eats them every day and demands them." in 1 review
  • "My best friends dog loves Marrow Bones, they are by far her favorite and she listens/obeys really well when she knows she can get marrow bones for a treat!" in 1 review
  • "My Black Lab pup loves these snacks!" in 1 review
  • "Pic shake the jar and he comes running every item, he loves these treats." in 1 review
Anastasiia P.
My dog, a Siberian husky, loves this treat. They are small enough that I can give her a couple, so I like to use them when training for tricks to reward her for doing something particularly hard. They are more exciting than training treats but can still be eaten quickly. This is a huge bin, a great price, and the container is air tight. The wide mouth to the jar means it's very easy to get in and out of.
Courtney L.
My dog absolutely loves these treats! Her stomach is so sensitive and she has thrown up on several ocassions with different treats but these work well for her. They are the perfect size for chewing. I purchase the large value size at BJS for $9.99 and they usually have a $2.00 off coupon.
Carolyn D.
My little dog loves the street. We call them his cookies. Such a great buy for such a great treat. I'm very pleased that I purchased my first box many years ago. I typically buy mine at Walmart because of the cost point. Highly recommend for any little dog.
Jaclyn S.
Manalapan, NJ
My 11 year old shitzu is OBSESSED with these treats. She probably eats between 5-20 on any given day. When you have 4 different people in the house constantly giving them to her it's hard to keep track! She loves to play with them and sometimes hoards them!
Jerry S.
My dog is very picky and I have to say that he was pleased with these treats. They're the perfect size for a small dog like him since he's a chihuahua. The prize was great and would recommend to any dog owner.
Lydia S.
My miniature schnauzer loves these treats. Such a great buy and such a good price for the big tub you get. They sell them everywhere. My dog knows when I give them to him right when I walk up to the tub!
Stephanie G.
Middle Village, NY
My dog loves these . I leave them in his kong daily and i add a little peanut butter and he loves it. He walks around with them in his mouth if he isn't hungry and he hides them from the cats for later.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
Pet Lover Expert
Our 4 month year old English Bulldog puppy absolutely loves these treats! They don't make her sick and she'll do anything for them. Also, they're rich in calcium which is great for our puppy's teeth!
Elizabeth S.
Bowie, MD
My pup loves these!! The size is perfect for her at only 4 months. The amount you get for the price point is an awesome deal and a great value.
Amy  M.
Weirton, WV
My two older dogs HATED these snacks. I had a 5 month old puppy who loved them for a short time and then she wouldn't eat them.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
If you leave the lid off do they go stale or bad?
Erin P.
London, ON
Pet Lover Expert
How long does this size usually last you?
Lucas M.
Can I use it as a gift at the time of my dog's training?
Karla W.
Duluth, GA
Are these treats small enough to use as training treats for a bigger dog?
Janelle R.
Bowie, MD
Are these healthy snacks? We are working on training our dog and he is getting many treats in a day!