BY MILK-BONE #3 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone™ MaroSnacks Dog Snacks.
New look for original dog treats.
Trusted since 1908.
For dogs of all sizes.
With real bone marrow with calcium. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "My Black Lab pup loves these snacks!" in 1 review
  • "She eats them every day and demands them." in 1 review
  • "My best friends dog loves Marrow Bones, they are by far her favorite and she listens/obeys really well when she knows she can get marrow bones for a treat!" in 1 review
  • "Pic shake the jar and he comes running every item, he loves these treats." in 1 review
Robin A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pibbles, the Pit Bull Princess tells me these are one of her very favorites.  "Mom," she says, "I wish you'd get these more often.  I really, really like them.  I love the little crumbs I get to leave in the carpet after I scarf them up.  The middle red part is my very favorite, and they are so, so crunchy!  Dr. Pugh says my teeth are very healthy, too, so they must be good for me.  So, when are you getting me some more?"

She is a spoiled pup, for sure.  She thinks she deserves many more treats than she actually gets.  She has us so well-trained, she gets a treat after each trip for "potties."  Sometimes she even gets two!  So it's important that with these, you get a whole lot of individual treats in the barrel for the cost.  It's also good that they are dry and last a long time, unlike the chewy types.

So, our rating is a clear and hearty 5-woofs, er, stars.
Billie B.
Mount Juliet
Ok, so instead of me rating this product, how about let’s let my two little fur balls rate it . We have Buddy and Holly, they are two little Pomeraniums that rule our household. They love this treat, I can ask them if they want a treat and doesn’t matter what they are doing, wether they are playing or sleeping they come running. Actually all I have to do is shake the jar of treats and I get their attention. With little dogs as spoiled as Buddy and Holly that do their own thing and are really good at ignoring me when I want them to come in , and all I have to do is shake the jar and they come running . I think Buddy and Holly gives this product FIVE STARS......
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk-Bone MaroSnacks my dogs absolutely love this snack. They will do any trick I ask of them just to get one of these milk bone marrow snacks. They are not expensive to buy we bought them on amazon.com for a very reasonable price. One of these containers last quite a long time unless my dogs grandfather is around then they get like 10 treats at a time. LOL. My dogs absolutely love these so much so that if they hear me touch the container they come running from outside and sit down as expected of them just so they can have one. I would definitely recommend this to people who have dogs.
Aura I.
Lansdale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Boston Terrier loves these a lot, but she prefers the MilkBone Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits and I prefer them too because you get a better value when purchasing the large box. We still get these every now and then to switch things up and she always seems very happy with them. These are one of the first dog treats she ever had and we still keep it in the rotation 2 years later.
Anna Y.
Linden, VA
Our dogs love these and they get so excited to go out because they know what they will get when they come back inside. They are very affordable and are great for our big and little dog. My only concern now which is why 4 stars is the ingredients, I just read an article recently saying milk bone as a company does not put good ingredients in their snacks, so more research to be done.
Rosario M.
Cranston, RI
I have a siberian husky and he love treats. Everytime he see the red box he gets excited because he knows those are his favorite. I always make sure the ingredients in the box are real and healthy for my Dog. I like that the first ingredients is meat so that means he is eating real meat. I love the size because is not too small and not too big. Is the perfect size for a treats.
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My huskies love these! I get them from Walmart now because that is normally where I get them for the best deal. I originally ordered online thinking they would be small enough to be training treats but they are a little big for that. I will continue to use these with my fur babies
Kristin V.
Antioch
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loves these. They're a good size (not too much) and the large container is a good price for the amount you get. They don't upset her stomach at all and that's always a plus with an older girl. The size may be awkward for extra large or extra small dogs but I'd say most dogs would do just fine.
Jocelyn M.
Whittier, CA
My dogs love these treats so much!! I buy them from Walmart usually, price point is great. I give this to my dogs when they listen to a command or when im training them as a reward and they eat them up every single time. I would recommend for your dogs.
Laura K.
Westminster , SC
My dogs LOVE the Milk-Bone MaroSnacks!! They come running every time they even think I am headed to the cabinet they are stored it. I buy them at Walmart as its a great price there. This product meet my expectations and I would defiantly buy them again
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
Are they soft or hard??
Lucas M.
Can I use it as a gift at the time of my dog's training?
Erin P.
London, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How long does this size usually last you?
Janelle R.
Bowie, MD
Are these healthy snacks? We are working on training our dog and he is getting many treats in a day!
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
If you leave the lid off do they go stale or bad?