BY MILK-BONE #12 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone™ MaroSnacks Dog Snacks.
New look for original dog treats.
Trusted since 1908.
For dogs of all sizes.
With real bone marrow with calcium. see more...

• Are they soft or hard??2 Answers
  • How long does this size usually last you?3 Answers
  • Are these healthy snacks? We are working on training our dog and ...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "She eats them every day and demands them." in 1 review
  • "My Black Lab pup loves these snacks!" in 1 review
  • "Pic shake the jar and he comes running every item, he loves these treats." in 1 review
  • "My best friends dog loves Marrow Bones, they are by far her favorite and she listens/obeys really well when she knows she can get marrow bones for a treat!" in 1 review
Anna Y.
Linden, VA
Our dogs love these and they get so excited to go out because they know what they will get when they come back inside. They are very affordable and are great for our big and little dog. My only concern now which is why 4 stars is the ingredients, I just read an article recently saying milk bone as a company does not put good ingredients in their snacks, so more research to be done.
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My huskies love these! I get them from Walmart now because that is normally where I get them for the best deal. I originally ordered online thinking they would be small enough to be training treats but they are a little big for that. I will continue to use these with my fur babies
Jocelyn M.
Whittier , CA
My dogs love these treats so much!! I buy them from Walmart usually, price point is great. I give this to my dogs when they listen to a command or when im training them as a reward and they eat them up every single time. I would recommend for your dogs.
Laura K.
Westminster , SC
My dogs LOVE the Milk-Bone MaroSnacks!! They come running every time they even think I am headed to the cabinet they are stored it. I buy them at Walmart as its a great price there. This product meet my expectations and I would defiantly buy them again
Breanna W.
I have a rescue dog who, I believe, is a mix of a black lab and shepherd. She loves these bones just as much as she loves the regular milk bones treats. By the size of the container, you can see that this product lasts. My dog has never had a upset stomach from eating these bones from this brand. I would say to maintain how much you feed your dog these bones because it can possibly cause your dog to have a loose stool. But I believe that is the case whenever you feed your dog a lot treats in one day. So I believe this is a great product for all kinds of dogs. My dog loves it!
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our little ones absolutely LOVE these!! Every time I go to the cabinet they come running. I can't seem to get the top off fast enough. You get a large amount for the money you spend which is great because we have 2 dogs and we often pet sit for friends. They all really love these.
Jessica T.
Norristown, PA
A++++++. Any milk bone product is a friend of mine. My dog Duke is so picky and he will get sick of treats within a week. This is the only brand where any/all types I buy he loves. He has never gotten sick of them and he will always chomp them down right away.
Coley H.
Greenville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog likes these, but sometimes she can get bored of them. They are just the right size for training! If we give her too many, she will get bored and stop eating them, but otherwise she loves these! I found these at PetSmart and I’m pretty sure they were a reasonable price!
Isabella M.
Kalamazoo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wonderful, savory treat my dog always looks forward to. We love this product, with the size and the price being big factors. We will definitely buy again. It is something our puppy cannot live without!
Leslie O.
Hialeah, FL
my dog Penny would cry every time she saw these treats. these are her favorites! shes a very picky dog so the fact that we finally found a treat that she'll love was rather satisfying. I use these treats when she behaves good.
Erin P.
London, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How long does this size usually last you?
Lucas M.
Can I use it as a gift at the time of my dog's training?
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
Are they soft or hard??
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
If you leave the lid off do they go stale or bad?
Janelle R.
Bowie, MD
Are these healthy snacks? We are working on training our dog and he is getting many treats in a day!