BY MILK-BONE #5 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone™ MaroSnacks Dog Snacks.
New look for original dog treats.
Trusted since 1908.
For dogs of all sizes.
With real bone marrow with calcium. see more...

• "My Black Lab pup loves these snacks!" in 1 review
  • "She eats them every day and demands them." in 1 review
  • "My best friends dog loves Marrow Bones, they are by far her favorite and she listens/obeys really well when she knows she can get marrow bones for a treat!" in 1 review
  • "Pic shake the jar and he comes running every item, he loves these treats." in 1 review
Robin A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pibbles, the Pit Bull Princess tells me these are one of her very favorites.  "Mom," she says, "I wish you'd get these more often.  I really, really like them.  I love the little crumbs I get to leave in the carpet after I scarf them up.  The middle red part is my very favorite, and they are so, so crunchy!  Dr. Pugh says my teeth are very healthy, too, so they must be good for me.  So, when are you getting me some more?"

She is a spoiled pup, for sure.  She thinks she deserves many more treats than she actually gets.  She has us so well-trained, she gets a treat after each trip for "potties."  Sometimes she even gets two!  So it's important that with these, you get a whole lot of individual treats in the barrel for the cost.  It's also good that they are dry and last a long time, unlike the chewy types.

So, our rating is a clear and hearty 5-woofs, er, stars.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk-Bone MaroSnacks my dogs absolutely love this snack. They will do any trick I ask of them just to get one of these milk bone marrow snacks. They are not expensive to buy we bought them on amazon.com for a very reasonable price. One of these containers last quite a long time unless my dogs grandfather is around then they get like 10 treats at a time. LOL. My dogs absolutely love these so much so that if they hear me touch the container they come running from outside and sit down as expected of them just so they can have one. I would definitely recommend this to people who have dogs.
Katie M.
Coldwater, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy these in bulk. Between my own puppy and my grandpas, we run out quickly. We’re currently training two 5 month old puppies and these treats are perfect. They’re small enough to conceal in pockets so they’re easily transported when leash training. The containers can be repurposed, we use them for change jars and even use them for other treat and food containers because the puppies can’t easily get into them.
Anna Y.
Linden, VA
Our dogs love these and they get so excited to go out because they know what they will get when they come back inside. They are very affordable and are great for our big and little dog. My only concern now which is why 4 stars is the ingredients, I just read an article recently saying milk bone as a company does not put good ingredients in their snacks, so more research to be done.
Rosario M.
Cranston, RI
I have a siberian husky and he love treats. Everytime he see the red box he gets excited because he knows those are his favorite. I always make sure the ingredients in the box are real and healthy for my Dog. I like that the first ingredients is meat so that means he is eating real meat. I love the size because is not too small and not too big. Is the perfect size for a treats.
Lizzie C.
WEST UNION, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My huskies love these! I get them from Walmart now because that is normally where I get them for the best deal. I originally ordered online thinking they would be small enough to be training treats but they are a little big for that. I will continue to use these with my fur babies
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dogs love these snacks. They get so excited when I get them out of the container. They take their time eating them as well which tells me that they are savoring them. They don't savor anything usually lol. I love the container that they come in as well. You can totally reuse it for just about anything.
Jocelyn M.
Whittier, CA
My dogs love these treats so much!! I buy them from Walmart usually, price point is great. I give this to my dogs when they listen to a command or when im training them as a reward and they eat them up every single time. I would recommend for your dogs.
Ella K.
Saint Peters
I mean they’re dog treats so idk how they taste obviously, but like they smell pretty disgusting. My dog sorta seemed to like it but she eats everything. So I guess they’re pretty decent dog treats, but like who knows if the dogs actually think they taste good or if they just eat it because it a treat.
Laura K.
Westminster , SC
My dogs LOVE the Milk-Bone MaroSnacks!! They come running every time they even think I am headed to the cabinet they are stored it. I buy them at Walmart as its a great price there. This product meet my expectations and I would defiantly buy them again
Marisol C.
Where can I find these ?
Erin P.
London, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How long does this size usually last you?
Lucas M.
Can I use it as a gift at the time of my dog's training?
Janelle R.
Bowie, MD
Are these healthy snacks? We are working on training our dog and he is getting many treats in a day!

back