Milk Bone Healthy Favorites Granola Biscuits With Real Chicken uploaded by Jamie B.Milk Bone Healthy Favorites Granola Biscuits With Real Chicken uploaded by Bianca H.Milk Bone Healthy Favorites Granola Biscuits With Real Chicken uploaded by Waleska C.

BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone™ Healthy Favorites™ Granola Biscuits with Real Chicken.
All Natural.
With sweet potatoes, rolled oats & flaxseed, real chicken.
Dog snacks for all sizes.

Victoria O.
Beech Grove, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great low cost treat that can be found at pet stores as well as supermarkets - my pups love these, but I have to be careful how many they eat, because they are the not the most caloric friendly treat, but I’ll continue to buy
Lexi W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are the only brand of doggie treats that my dog will eat and or inhale for that matter!!! Any other treats he turns his head away to!! Lol. He will do tricks for these treats!!! Highly recommend!!
Daneaja G.
Shalimar, FL
My dog is one to enjoy treats and he always loves receiving milk bones. My dog is a small like guy. He absolutely loves the treats. The pros are that they last for a long time and he loves them however it can be messy sometimes.
Angie H.
Tomahawk
The ingredients are not what I typically would like my dog to have. But the price and convenient purchase was the deciding factor this time. My dog likes anything and had no problems eating every bite
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
My Ferb babies love these biscuits they are stable in my kitchen and my babies get them lunch or twice a day they love to see me open the bag and give them a few treats I will be re-purchasing these
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is pretty amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Liz N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog normally only likes the plain flavored milk-bones, but these have been a hit! I have a 9 year old Jack Russell and he is not a big peanut butter fan, but he has been enjoying these. We already are on box #3. There also can be sales on these at your grocery store, so keep a look out for those good deals!
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We loved these for our dog, he has a very sensitive stomach and has to ear special food prescribed by the Vet. These bones were a healthy alternative to the other options out there and he loved them! I even did the Subsceibe and Save through Amazon to get them. But. Is we can't find them and I'm so sad :(
Vanissa O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have a small male weighing 5pounds an let me tell you he is the most pickiest dog i have ever met he is spoiled with his food but when it comes to milk bone dog snacks he loves so easy be able to pick up at the store while shopping hes learned so many tricks with these snacks
Erika S.
New haven, CT
My dog loves this treat! I have a 10 year old shih tzu and he has lost some teeth due to age so I stopped giving him the regular milk bones and gave these chewy ones and boy he loves them. I would recommend for dogs that are having issues munching on harder treats.
Dezarai F.
Is this chicken by product ?
Kristen A.
What dogs like these best?
Heather S.
Just got these for my shitzu and Apsa lapso, has anyone had their dog get sick from eating them?
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love these for our dog but can't find them anywhere! Anyone know where I can buy them?
Chelsea A.
Huntsville, AL
What makes this product a healthy treat?