Milk Bone Healthy Favorites Granola Biscuits With Real Chicken uploaded by Bianca L.Milk Bone Healthy Favorites Granola Biscuits With Real Chicken uploaded by Waleska C.

BY MILK BONE

Milk-Bone™ Healthy Favorites™ Granola Biscuits with Real Chicken.
All Natural.
With sweet potatoes, rolled oats & flaxseed, real chicken.
Dog snacks for all sizes.

• Is this chicken by product ?5 Answers
  • What dogs like these best?4 Answers
  • Just got these for my shitzu and Apsa lapso, has anyone had their...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
vanissa o.
vanissa o.
Pet Lover Expert
I have a small male weighing 5pounds an let me tell you he is the most pickiest dog i have ever met he is spoiled with his food but when it comes to milk bone dog snacks he loves so easy be able to pick up at the store while shopping hes learned so many tricks with these snacks
Erika S.
Erika S.
New haven , CT
My dog loves this treat! I have a 10 year old shih tzu and he has lost some teeth due to age so I stopped giving him the regular milk bones and gave these chewy ones and boy he loves them. I would recommend for dogs that are having issues munching on harder treats.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
I cannot give these enough praise! Not only do they have great, healthy, natural ingredients (real chicken + rolled oats + sweet potato + apple) but my pup loves them!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
Great for older dogs that want treats but cant handle all the hard bones plus they are natural and don't have a bunch of harmful ingredients.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
My dog loves these treats. They smell pretty good too. I break them and give my dog little pieces since she is small. I recommend them.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Pet Lover Expert
They are not a healthy treat if you read ingredients, so misleading. My shih tzu did not like them either, must be the texture.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Hyden, KY
My poodle & husky love these! Milk bone is my fav brand of dog treat. My puppy's love everything they make!!
Johanna R.
Johanna R.
My dogs love these! It's the perfect little treat for a good pup! Love that there is real chicken!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
My dogs seem to love these, they aren't priced to high and you get enough for your money.
Liz N.
Liz N.
My dog normally only likes the plain flavored milk-bones, but these have been a hit! I have a 9 year old Jack Russell and he is not a big peanut butter fan, but he has been enjoying these. We already are on box #3. There also can be sales on these at your grocery store, so keep a look out for those good deals!
Dezarai F.
Dezarai F.
Is this chicken by product ?
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
What dogs like these best?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Just got these for my shitzu and Apsa lapso, has anyone had their dog get sick from eating them?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Love these for our dog but can't find them anywhere! Anyone know where I can buy them?
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Huntsville, AL
What makes this product a healthy treat?