Milk-Bone Healthy Favorites Granola Biscuits with Real Beef For All Sizes uploaded by Brianna L.Milk-Bone Healthy Favorites Granola Biscuits with Real Beef For All Sizes uploaded by emily g.

BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone™ Healthy Favorites™ Granola Biscuits with Real Beef For All Sizes.
Trusted since 1908.
All natural.
With: carrots, rolled oats & flaxseed, real beef.
Dog snacks for all sizes. see more...

Lisa C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like to give these to my dog as a healthy treat he really likes it too. They are small bones shoes treats with a bunch of fresh vegetables and stuff. I always go to Walmart to purchase his treats
Talisha C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are safe for the dogs jaw. We have one pit bull that has a sensitive mouth so we get her these because they’re easy for her to chew. Kind of pricey but not too bad and would recommend for other people who have dogs with a sensitive mouth.
Brandy B.
Aiken , SC
Wonderful product! Great price for what you get! My dog loves these! He begs for them when I get them! I reward my dog with these treats when he does something good! He eats these so fast bec of how tasty they are!
Kami F.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The granola was definitely different but Cooper seemed to like them. He’s a large standard poodle. He did seem to enjoy them and meet expectations of the granola biscuit. I would recommend to other dog owners
Rose T.
East Northport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 little terrier dogs who just love these!  I dole them out carefully but sometimes I give them an extra just because they were good doggies. They just eat them up (pardon the pun)!
Rebecca H.
Franklin, WI
We have bought these dog treats for such a long time because they have my dogs picture on the box but she seems to love them so we have remained loyal customers!
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All of My dogs love this product and we have 5 of them!!! 2 big dogs and 3 small ones! We definitely want to keep purchasing this item. Good value for the price! We get ours at Walmart or pet supplies plus ! Would definitely recommend to others !
Estefannia R.
Fort Hood, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We been using milk bones for our dog for a while. They have different options so you can always change it up for your pets. They also have it for different sizes. It think this band is amazing they do think about all the dog size and everything
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
My dog’s favorite snack. She’s little and lazy, so she gets tired of chewing her food fast and normally won’t eat anything that’s not squishy but she loves these very much!
Olivia D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great treats! Good quality & good ingredients! My dog loves them and I give them to him with confidence knowing it’s a wholesome product! Great price & good amount! Highly recommend!