Milk-Bone Healthy Favorites Granola Biscuits with Real Beef For All Sizes uploaded by Brianna L.Milk-Bone Healthy Favorites Granola Biscuits with Real Beef For All Sizes uploaded by emily g.

BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone™ Healthy Favorites™ Granola Biscuits with Real Beef For All Sizes.
Trusted since 1908.
All natural.
With: carrots, rolled oats & flaxseed, real beef.
Dog snacks for all sizes. see more...

Jackie L.
Portland, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved these. I’m not sure about other dogs but for me it worked out well. The packaging is cute and the brand is definitely a good one. I have a small dog so the size was good as well. I still had to brake them up for her though
Kendria M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A favorite in our house and so much so that our dog knows when treat day it. I like the variety of flavors they offer, especially during the holidays. The harvest flavor is our dogs favorite.
Lisa C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like to give these to my dog as a healthy treat he really likes it too. They are small bones shoes treats with a bunch of fresh vegetables and stuff. I always go to Walmart to purchase his treats
Danielle E.
Midland, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect little treat. My dog loves carrots so I always get this flavor. He has a sensitive tummy and these haven’t ever bothered him. We keep them in a cookie jar and he knows that sound of the lid coming off. It will wake him out of a deep sleep!
Talisha C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are safe for the dogs jaw. We have one pit bull that has a sensitive mouth so we get her these because they’re easy for her to chew. Kind of pricey but not too bad and would recommend for other people who have dogs with a sensitive mouth.
Brandy B.
Aiken, SC
Wonderful product! Great price for what you get! My dog loves these! He begs for them when I get them! I reward my dog with these treats when he does something good! He eats these so fast bec of how tasty they are!
Kami F.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The granola was definitely different but Cooper seemed to like them. He’s a large standard poodle. He did seem to enjoy them and meet expectations of the granola biscuit. I would recommend to other dog owners
Erin B.
My dog loves these treats. (And all treat actually- she is a lab!) but these treats actually smell good! Some dog treats smell horrible! I wish they were easier to find. And offered in different sized bones.
Rose T.
East Northport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 little terrier dogs who just love these!  I dole them out carefully but sometimes I give them an extra just because they were good doggies. They just eat them up (pardon the pun)!
Rebecca H.
Franklin, WI
We have bought these dog treats for such a long time because they have my dogs picture on the box but she seems to love them so we have remained loyal customers!