BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone GravyBones dog biscuits feature the same teeth-cleaning, vitamin-enriched goodness of Milk-Bone Original biscuits in four delicious, gravy-basted varieties. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks, these tasty treats will give your dog the simple, genuine joy that your dog gives you every day.

Buy on Walmart*
jill s.
Ada, MI
Forest approves these biscuits that comes in 4 different flavors.  I bought these at Meijer and are a great value for the money.  The biscuits contain 12 vitamins & minerals essential for the dog's health. I highly recommend these to any dog owner.
Shelley B.
Advance
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats and would prefer them over any other type of dog treat. The are a good value for the price and they definitely meet my expectations. I would recommend to other pet owners and would buy again
Kara Beth H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
By far one of my dogs top picks of treats. The gravybones have a variety of flavors and my dogs go crazy for them! They much prefer these over the original milk bones. These are a great price, good for the dogs, and leaves their breath smelling nice.
Briana M.
my pups love these gravy bones. the original ones don’t seem to interest them anymore, but once i found these they went crazy. We’ve been using them to help train our pups and teach them tricks with. Would definitely recommend to other pet owners especially if your dogs are a bit picky.
Katie O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 2 Doggies 🐕 Seem To Really LOVE These Best Of All! I Have 1 Lab And 1 Australian Cattle/Blue Heeler Mix. Both Are Very Different In Size. Lol. But, They Both Go Literally NUTS 4 These Gravy Ones. And Don’t Think They Can’t Tell The Difference When I Don’t Have The Gravy Ones... Haha. Oooh They KNOW! 😉🤪🐕
Valeria A.
This is my doggies all time favorite she can eat them on a daily!!! I thought her a couple tricks using these treats would totally recommend they are fantastic and my dog seems to love them! And have a great quantity before you run out.
Sommer B.
N Hollywood, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These must be tasty because my dog goes Gaga over them. They are a tad big, I have a Boston Terrier, so I assumed since that’s the picture on the box, they would be a good size, but I had to break them in half to make it an edible size.
Samantha C.
Frostproof, FL
I can’t say that I like this product as I don’t eat it 😂 but it seems our pup who is 7 has enjoyed them for 7 years! The saying “don’t fix something that’s not broken” works here! She’s a fan and has never had any stomach issues enjoying these treats, so we will stick with Milk Bone brand!
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
These treats are great for the dispensing toys I use for my dog! They have a flavor that he loves, and a scent that he seeks out for hours on end. They come in a variety of sizes that are not only good for different dog breeds but perfect if you're trying to control how much you give your dog. They're also some of the more affordable dog treat options out there.
Autumn H.
My dog absolutely loves the gravy bones. It doesn't matter what flavor. I feel good about giving my dog this brand because it's been one that I've used for years and I've never had a problem.
Jenny D.
Does your dog deny it?
Danielle P.
Are these good treats? I have heard bad things about Milk Bone products
Crystal P.
Where could I get them in Australia as I haven’t seen any around were I am ?