MILK-BONE® GravyBones® Dog Biscuits

by Milk-Bone

#9 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone GravyBones dog biscuits feature the same teeth-cleaning, vitamin-enriched goodness of Milk-Bone Original biscuits in four delicious, gravy-basted varieties. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks, these tasty treats will give your dog the simple, genuine joy that your dog gives you every day.

Where could I get them in Australia as I haven’t seen any around were I am ?
Are these good treats? I have heard bad things about Milk Bone products
Does your dog deny it?
Start your review of MILK-BONE® GravyBones® Dog Biscuits!
How would you rate this product?
Great dog treat that is easy on their stomach. Affordable and my dog loves them. MILK-BONE® GravyBones® Dog Biscuits are great for any dog for a snack.
Rome
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
With 2 big dogs I find these to be the perfect treats! The dogs love them and I love the price! I've used these treats since they were pups! Highly recommend!
Purvis , MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is so affordable and they seem like they last forever! You definitely get your money's worth when buying these. Plus the dogs love them. Highly recommend
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We buy our dog a variety of milk bone brands. This treat has a nice crunch. We like to break them in half so we can have more variety of flavor to give him.
Sacramento
My dog loves these gravy bones. I’m pretty sure she likes these more than she likes the originals. She would sit there all day and eat these if I’d let her.
Rome, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pudge loves his treats!! These are by far his favorite afternoon snack. He has issues with some foods causing him really foul gas but these have been great.
Belford, NJ
These are the treats we use daily for our family dog. Our toy poodle is very fussy when it comes to treats and has rejected many brands, but she loves these!
Parsippany, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is not a fan of these flavored milk bones he prefers the regular flavor milk bones and won't eat the flavored ones. But my cousins dog loves them all!
Albuquerque, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is definitely my go to brand for treats because they are the best deal around. I would recommend them to all! The flavor was a nice mix up for my dogs
Towanda, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the only bone my spoiled dog will eat...if it doesn’t have a gravy coating he will not eat it...very affordable but are harder to find than most