Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesMilk-Bone
Milk-Bone GravyBones Biscuits - Small

Milk-Bone® GravyBones® Biscuits - Small

by Milk-Bone

#24 in Dog Food

Milk-Bone® GravyBones® feature the same teeth-cleaning and vitamin-enriched goodness of Milk-Bone® Original biscuits in four delicious gravy-basted varieties your dog will love. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone® dog snacks, these tasty treats will give your dog the simple genuine joy that your dog gives you every day.

My dog steals this from her treat box. Is there anything addictive in [email protected] shouldn’t be having ?
Where could I get them in Australia as I haven’t seen any around were I am ?
Are these good treats? I have heard bad things about Milk Bone products
Start your review of Milk-Bone® GravyBones® Biscuits - Small!
Ethel E.
Winter Haven, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk-Bone® GravyBones® Biscuits - Small uploaded by Ethel E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Look whose super excited for an Amazon delivery! They cant wait to get some of their favorite treat. I would go hungry first before these two ever will, absolutely need to deep clean my kitchen floor tomorrow. #perks of having shepherds. 🙄❤️😘.
maira A.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk-Bone® GravyBones® Biscuits - Small uploaded by maira A.
We started using these treats to potty train my dog 3 years ago! She loves them so much that we never stopped giving these treats to her. Every time she goes potty she waits for her treat. So cute 🐶
Elizabeth  K.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Milk-Bone® GravyBones® Biscuits - Small uploaded by Elizabeth  K.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Our dogs go insane for these treats. They get excited any ti.e I go near the box so distribution of them is limited!
Lisa W.
Rocky Mount, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Baker loves these!! The gravy is a shiney top coat that makes the treats super crunchy. He runs through ALL his tricks without prompting when I pull out a gravy treat!!!
Laura A.
Milbridge, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk-Bone® GravyBones® Biscuits - Small uploaded by Laura A.
My pitbull loves these bones. She loves them so much that she will sit pretty fir them and ask for them everyday. She knows where I keep them and she will go there and sit on her back legs ad beg. They are kinda expensive but my doggy loves them so they are worth every cent.
Carrie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk-Bone® GravyBones® Biscuits - Small uploaded by Carrie W.
Both of my furbabies love these!🐶 My only critique, With the gravy bones, they only come in one size. Larger gravy bones for larger breeds!!😀 Milk-Bone® GravyBones® Biscuits - Small
April R.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats. They are good for him and a very affordable treat. These are the only ones he eats.
Cara  B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Milk-Bone® GravyBones® Biscuits - Small uploaded by Cara  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are priced right if you get them at a store like Walmart or if you get them on sale. My dogs both of them, love these so much I can’t even touch the box because if I do they come running up and want one so I never say the word cookie either.
Patricia  B.
Garrettsville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Milk bone products are wonderful. Ive been treating my dogs with these for years. They seem to like the gravy ones a little more than the others. I buy the small because they get quite a few each s day😁. They aren't expensive and I definitely recommend!
Autumn L.
Laurinburg, NC
Milk-Bone® GravyBones® Biscuits - Small uploaded by Autumn L.
Purchased at: Walmart
#puppylove This guy is obsessed with these bones. He’s never been super good-motivated, but he’s learned his trick routine and starts doing it before he even sees that I have a bone. Our family dog who passed away also loved them, so I guess they’re pretty tasty!