Milk-Bone® Good Morning™ Daily Vitamin Total Wellness Dog Treats 6 oz. Plastic Container uploaded by Patricia R.Milk-Bone® Good Morning™ Daily Vitamin Total Wellness Dog Treats 6 oz. Plastic Container uploaded by Brinna B.

BY MILK-BONE

Provide your dog with a specially formulated blend of nutrients that are not found in most dog foods see more...

Kara D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
At first I wasn't sure how helpful or necessary a dog vitamin could be but after using these, I have no doubt they help my dog. My dog is about 7.5 lbs and these are a perfect size most any dog. They're soft chews, which she enjoys most. The container is awesome, opens easily, and keeps them fresh. The treat has like a precut line where you can tear the treat in-half, which is great for my little dog that eats half of one a day because she's so small. Would highly recommend!
Sara B.
I purchased the Milk-Bone Good Morning Daily Vitamin Dog Treats for my aging fur baby. She’s a large breed dog and is starting to show signs of aging. So I picked these up at my local Walmart just to see if they could help her. In my opinion they helped her. She has more energy and is able to get up and down the stairs easier. The treats are soft and chewable without making a mess.
Katheryn L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog eats this every day! But the plastic container it comes in does not cap very well, so the treats dry out within a week and get very hard. I usually keep the plastic sealer on in order to lock in the moisture for a little longer. Other than that, my dog loves it!
Carlinne B.
A mis perros les encantan. Son vitaminas y a la vez son treats para ellos. Mis perros son pequeños por lo que les doy una sola al día. Son económicos y a mis perros les funciona muy bien. Lo recomiendo para todos aquellos que estén buscando alternativas para que los perros se coman sus vitaminas y estén saludables.
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
My boys like these. They’re inexpensive compared to other dog vitamins. I’ve purchased from Target and my local grocery. I have an english bulldog, and a beagle/french bulldog mix and they haven’t had any issues with them.
Emily M.
Dalton, GA
My dog LOVED these vitamins! They were super easy to give them, very affordable, and easy to find! You can buy these treats for multiple size dogs and just follow the chart to see your dog’s serving size!
Stephanie C.
Beckley, WV
One of the only treats that my 13 year old mini dachshund loves. She's had a few teeth pulled but these are soft enough for her to eat. She likes both flavors but she likes the total wellness the best.
Tiffany H.
Maumelle, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been giving these to my dog every morning when I take my vitamins for about 2 months now. He loves them because he thinks they are treats. I have noticed that his coat (he's a golden retriever) has been much shinier since beginning them.
Crystal L.
TUSTIN, CA
Our Brian doesn't fight or spit this out which saves us so much time with our morniing routine. Just pops it and we know he's gotten his daily vitamins and we get a longer healthy life for our puppy.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
An inexpensive way to keep my dogs healthy ! I have two small Shih Tzu’s and they each get one a day. They are soft and easy to chew . I definitely plan to repurchase these again!
Gabrielle G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Anyone actually notice a difference in their dog?