BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone Good Morning Daily Vitamin Treats are specially formulated dog snacks that provide beneficial nutrients not found in most dog foods—nutrients that help promote your dog's well-being and longevity. With the Total Wellness blend you can start your dog's day off with a tasty new way to help support his immune system (Beta-Carotene, Vitamin C, Betaine), brain & heart (DHA, Taurine), and digestion (Fiber, Betaine). And with real chicken as the #1 ingredient, Milk-Bone Good Morning Daily Vitamin Treats have a delicious flavor your dog is sure to love. Try the new healthy dog snack that tastes like a treat and works like a vitamin*!*Each formulation has a unique blend of nutrients to help support specific functions and is not 100% complete and balanced. see more...

Jessie O.
Saint James , NY
My dogs love these vitamin treats. I love that they enjoy eating them and that they are healthy and give them what they need that they might not get in their regular food. I've given my dogs the total wellness and the healthy joints and they love them both the same. I will definitely keep buying these and hope that they do actually improve their overall health.
Nicole L.
Raleigh, NC
My cocker spaniel loves these. He's not super picky, but does not like crunchy milkbones. Saw these at Target and decided to give them a try. I plan to ask the vet about them next time I'm in there. Definitely a treat my dog begs for though.
Sarah G.
Douglasville , GA
I bought these because they were on sale. My dogs at first liked them now they take them and hide them and won't even eat it. So I am not sure what it is. My bigger dog will eat them before the little dog does.
Victoria H.
My Pom is not fond of the Total Wellness but with a little fussing will take them. She has done very well with the Healthy Joints though and that is what we are going to stick with from here on out...
Tram N.
Bedford, TX
My dog enjoy these every morning before I leave for work. Price varies depending on stores but when they're on sale I stock up..
Melissa M.
Billings, MT
Pet Lover Expert
Bought these after adopting a 4-month puppy from the shelter to help increase nutrient intake and build up his health. Since we didn’t know what he had been through, but was skinny and needed the added nutrients. He loved them and they even helped with training. Milk-Bone Good Morning Daily Vitamin Dog Treats, Total Wellness 15-Ounce - 75 Bones
Amberly G.
My dog hates these and they smell terrible! I thought my dog would eat them because she usually eats anything but she won't even lick these treats! It was definitely a waste of money & I wouldn't recommend.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
Every morning my dogs wake up and get their vitamins via these soft, chewy treats! They have gorgeous, shiny coats, pearly white teeth and good hips. I like to buy the largest size bottle of these since I have two Frenchies and the supply can go fast. It's a fast and easy way to get your dogs the vitamins they need without struggling to get pills in them. I highly recommend!
Karissa E.
Escondido, CA
My husband and I bought these for our dog and she really liked them. She would always wag her tail and thought she was getting a treat. I am not sure if it really helped with anything, but I’d probably buy them again. I didn’t feel they were expensive, & our dog liked them, so if she likes them and they are good for her, it’s a double win in my book.
Alondra P.
Puerto Rico ✈️ VA
My chow chow, Angel, gets one of these every day. Although he is still very young, we want him to live a healthy long life. We heard Chow chows suffer from bone health and blindness often, so we give him these vitamins to maintain him happy & healthy. He is very picky with his food & treats, but he's never had a problem with these milkbone vitamins.