Milk-Bone Good Morning Daily Vitamin Dog Treats, Total Wellness 15-Ounce - 75 Bones

BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone Good Morning Daily Vitamin Treats are specially formulated dog snacks that provide beneficial nutrients not found in most dog foods—nutrients that help promote your dog's well-being and longevity. With the Total Wellness blend you can start your dog's day off with a tasty new way to help support his immune system (Beta-Carotene, Vitamin C, Betaine), brain & heart (DHA, Taurine), and digestion (Fiber, Betaine). And with real chicken as the #1 ingredient, Milk-Bone Good Morning Daily Vitamin Treats have a delicious flavor your dog is sure to love. Try the new healthy dog snack that tastes like a treat and works like a vitamin*!*Each formulation has a unique blend of nutrients to help support specific functions and is not 100% complete and balanced. see more...

Buy on Target*
Karissa E.
Escondido, CA
My husband and I bought these for our dog and she really liked them. She would always wag her tail and thought she was getting a treat. I am not sure if it really helped with anything, but I’d probably buy them again. I didn’t feel they were expensive, & our dog liked them, so if she likes them and they are good for her, it’s a double win in my book.
Alondra P.
Puerto Rico ✈️ VA
My chow chow, Angel, gets one of these every day. Although he is still very young, we want him to live a healthy long life. We heard Chow chows suffer from bone health and blindness often, so we give him these vitamins to maintain him happy & healthy. He is very picky with his food & treats, but he's never had a problem with these milkbone vitamins.
Kelsey G.
We love these vitamins for our dog Jake. We usually buy these vitamins at target when they are on sale and you can get the buy 2 get a $5 gift card deal. We have never had any problems with these vitamins and Jake is always in great health! They are definitely worth it.
Lexi W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are the only brand of doggie treats that my dog will eat and or inhale for that matter!!! Any other treats he turns his head away to!! Lol. He will do tricks for these treats!!! Highly recommend!!
Samantha H.
Herriman, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these vitamins for our dog. They made his coat very shiny and even seemed to improve some other health issues. The price was good but I wish they came in larger quantities. Sometimes it's hard to find them at the store.
Alexis R.
Phoenix, AZ
I give my almost 4 year old lab 2 of these with his breakfast daily! It's more affordable than the vitamins the vet recommended when he was a puppy, so once he was older I started giving him these. He loves them and I like knowing he's getting vitamins daily!
julie b.
Des Moines, IA
I bought these for my dog to add nutrition to her diet, she loves them and loves to her her own special treat in the morning. I bought them at Target but see them all over. I would recommend these to other pet owners.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
My dog joey loved these !!!! He loves getting something to bright up his morningg and this was defiantly it !!! He's a little dog so it took some time to eat it but it wasn't to tough for him to chew and intake .
Amie R.
Naugatuck, CT
I just recently purchased this for my fur baby and so far so good she loves them from I see/believe lol. Her coat of fur looks shiny and so much healthier as well. Also the Price is very reasonable as always with this company.
Amberly G.
My dog hates these and they smell terrible! I thought my dog would eat them because she usually eats anything but she won't even lick these treats! It was definitely a waste of money & I wouldn't recommend.