BY MILK-BONE #93 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone Good Morning Daily Vitamin Treats are specially formulated dog snacks that provide beneficial nutrients not found in most dog foods—nutrients that help promote your dog's well-being and longevity. With the Total Wellness blend you can start your dog's day off with a tasty new way to help support his immune system (Beta-Carotene, Vitamin C, Betaine), brain & heart (DHA, Taurine), and digestion (Fiber, Betaine). And with real chicken as the #1 ingredient, Milk-Bone Good Morning Daily Vitamin Treats have a delicious flavor your dog is sure to love. Try the new healthy dog snack that tastes like a treat and works like a vitamin*!*Each formulation has a unique blend of nutrients to help support specific functions and is not 100% complete and balanced. see more...

Buy on Target*
Michaela B.
Terre Haute, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We gave these to are lab while she was a pup and her joints and bones all grew at an appropriate rate which is not always the case for labs and can cause issues walking later in their life. I highly recommend this for your furry friend. Milk-Bone Good Morning Daily Vitamin Dog Treats, Total Wellness 15-Ounce - 75 Bones
Katie G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love giving this to our dog as a daily morning treat. It’s so important to keep him healthy and when he thinks it’s a treat it makes it so easy. These are soft and he loves them. A little pricey but I can’t put a price on his health!
Karissa E.
Escondido, CA
My husband and I bought these for our dog and she really liked them. She would always wag her tail and thought she was getting a treat. I am not sure if it really helped with anything, but I’d probably buy them again. I didn’t feel they were expensive, & our dog liked them, so if she likes them and they are good for her, it’s a double win in my book.
Kelsey G.
We love these vitamins for our dog Jake. We usually buy these vitamins at target when they are on sale and you can get the buy 2 get a $5 gift card deal. We have never had any problems with these vitamins and Jake is always in great health! They are definitely worth it.
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
I would like to test this product, could you please send me one as a test, I will give an extensive and observant review of my experience with this product as I use it
Samantha H.
['Herriman', 'UT'], UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these vitamins for our dog. They made his coat very shiny and even seemed to improve some other health issues. The price was good but I wish they came in larger quantities. Sometimes it's hard to find them at the store.
Alexis R.
Phoenix, AZ
I give my almost 4 year old lab 2 of these with his breakfast daily! It's more affordable than the vitamins the vet recommended when he was a puppy, so once he was older I started giving him these. He loves them and I like knowing he's getting vitamins daily!
julie b.
Des Moines, IA
I bought these for my dog to add nutrition to her diet, she loves them and loves to her her own special treat in the morning. I bought them at Target but see them all over. I would recommend these to other pet owners.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
My dog joey loved these !!!! He loves getting something to bright up his morningg and this was defiantly it !!! He's a little dog so it took some time to eat it but it wasn't to tough for him to chew and intake .
Amie R.
Naugatuck, CT
I just recently purchased this for my fur baby and so far so good she loves them from I see/believe lol. Her coat of fur looks shiny and so much healthier as well. Also the Price is very reasonable as always with this company.