BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone Essentials Plus+ Optimal Health Biscuits are tasty dog treats packed with essential vitamins & minerals to help support whole-dog health, plus antioxidants, glucosamine, and fiber. see more...

Start your review of Milk-Bone Essentials Plus+ Optimal Health Dog Biscuits - Small, 22-Ounce (Pack of 4)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Robert K.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not the best dog treat, but certainly not the worst.  My dog enjoys these crunchy treats on occasion.  They seem to be the healthiest/most natural of the Milk Bone variety.
chelsea W.
Blue springs , MO
My dog thinks are a treat to indulge in.... she really likes the flavor and gets these once a day. They make her happy and that's all that matters to me. If you want a quick treat these are great for your pups.
Makenzie R.
Colbert, GA
My dog absolutely loves these! First thing he does when he comes inside is run straight to the can where we keep them, so they must taste pretty good!  Our dog is a large breed, Catahoula. He could eat very many of these, but we obviously have to limit them because too many treats being part of his diet could lead to weight gain! I love that these are a healthier option for him.
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
I recently got this for my two dogs to try. They loved it! It smelled different than other treats so they were very interested in them. One dog is a medium sized dog about 45lbs and the other is a large dog about 90lbs. Despite the size difference in my dogs, I didn’t have to buy different sized treats. As long as my dogs continue to love them, I’ll continue to buy them!
April F.
Oklahoma city, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Milk Bone bones, especially for smaller dogs. Milk Bone has never failed me in their treats and I'm thankful for that. I have tried other brands and seen where my dogs would ignore those treats, but Milk Bone was one they would beg for. They knew the sound of the box and would run into the kitchen.
Annette M.
Riverview, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy these for my little Boston terrier puppy and he loves them. They help with breaking up some of the gunk that accumulates on his teeth which helps when it comes time to brushing. He always knows when I grab for the treat box and comes running. I would recommend.
Morgan Rose W.
Salem, OR
I have three Doberman pinchers. We decided to get the smaller size so we could train our newest faster and to lower the risk of choking as my dogs like to scarf these down. They all love them and look forward to training time. Would recommend
steph k.
Newington
Is a great product and I don't only ever give this to my dogs because I love my dogs and the dogs love this product and they won't eat anything else because they're fat and ugly and I love them but they eat this product as they like this product and I'm trying to flip word space so I'm going to talk
Megan M.
Mount Vernon, AR
My dogs seem to love these biscuits. They are small and a nice easy reward for behavior. I feel like they are a good price that can be bought at wal mart without going to a speciality store. I would recommend these to others.
Morgan P.
My little sweetie loves these. Every day she looks at me and says, "morgan, pls gimme one of dose milkbones, morgan" and I give her one every single time. Every time. Consistently. Thanks milkbones for making my puzzie happy.