BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone Brand Crunchy Original Dog Treats.
Great for Training!
With Real Bone Marrow.
Trusted Since 1908.
Dog Snacks.

• Is this your dogs favorite treat out of any other ones?! 2 Answers
  • I haven't tried these yet. Are they good for small breeds?5 Answers
  • My mom just bought these today for my dogs. These became my dog's...11 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nikki M.
Springfield, TN
My 1-year-old dog, Mako, begs for these. We're not sure if he's a white Husky or white German Shepard or a mix of the two. I suppose he would be considered medium to large. Not as obedient as a Shepard, but not as "talkative" as a Husky. In any case, he gets treats for doing tricks. We use these because we can get a huuuuuge box for cheap, even though he prefers those bacon-imitating treats. So, better deal for the money, a teensy little bit less excitement - but that's a good thing because he's extremely excitable.
Sophia N.
College Station, TX
These made my dogs EXTREMELY sick for several days. The symptoms lasted for several days, and made for a huge mess and very unhappy dogs. I have tried these twice to make sure it was the treats and not other factors making the dogs sick, but it was definitely the treats. These are two different breeds of dog and two different sizes (Great Dane and Sheltie), so I would be VERY cautious in giving these to any dogs.
Robin K.
Kingsville
my dog is ok with the milk bone original treats and we will keep buying them.  however he likes the original puppy biscuits better and we used to buy them 2 - 5 boxes at a time. we can't find them anymore and are supposing that purina discontinued them.  we used to give him those treats by the handful but now we don't give as many of the "adult" treats as he will take em or leave em.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
I have also gotten my dogs Milk Bone Crunchy Original Dog Treats since I was a little kid, about 4 or 5. I never really switch brands, because I see the difference it makes in my dogs. Milk Bone is a favorite for them, and it also doesn't hurt their stomachs (which is VERY important to me.) It's a good price, and the fact that you can get a box literally everywhere is a good decision maker as well.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Palms, CA
Our dogs love these! We've always had dogs, and no matter what other treats I try, these are the only ones that are devoured every time! They are excellent for training as they can be used full size as a reward or broken smaller as incentives. The best part is, they come in large quantities so I can buy one big box that lasts for the month for all our dogs. Bonus - they are very affordable!
Ashley A.
Eagle Mountain
These are some of my dog's favorite treats. He is a 40 pound collie mix, so we buy the medium size bones. He always loves bed time because he knows he'll be getting a Milkbone! Because they are harder, they last longer and take longer for him to eat. I would highly suggest this treat for any dog owner!  MilkBone Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits
Anjelica Victoria I.
Sacramento, CA
This dog treat is honestly perfect for rewarding good potty behavior! They're affordable and amazing quality (made in the USA). I'd say these treats met my expectations and I'd recommend them to all dog owners- they're gentle on the teeth and gums, the are easily digestible, and if I remember correctly they provide bone marrow benefits of some sort.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
These must be the oldest dog treats out there. They stink but every dog we've known loves them. We get the big box to have on hand. Even our UPS guy keeps them in his truck so when he's at a home with dogs he can try to make friends. Found that out when I couldn't figure out how he got past our dog without her barking to deliver packages, lol
Frankie L.
Glendale, AZ
My chihuahua used to love these and made sure she got at least 2 before she went to bed and hid them under her blankets. After a few days, though, they went stale and hard and she was unable to chew them. Great price for the treats, but make sure to keep them in cardboard and away from open air so they don't go stale within a day!
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
Pet Lover Expert
My little yorkie really enjoys these treats and I️ think sometimes she begs to go outside just so she can come back in and get a treat. So obviously they are good and they aren’t too pricey. I️ would recommend these for any small dog
Thiana B.
Do these treats come in different flavors ?
Torrie  S.
What tricks do you train your dogs with these treats? Ours is just basic commands. We also put them in the kong toys.
Rosivel D.
My mom just bought these today for my dogs. These became my dog's favorite treats years ago. He loves it!
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
Are these good for your dog? Do they have any nutritional value?
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Has any1 used these for training ur dog?