BY MILK-BONE #4 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone Brand Crunchy Original Dog Treats.
Great for Training!
With Real Bone Marrow.
Trusted Since 1908.
Dog Snacks.

• Is this your dogs favorite treat out of any other ones?! 2 Answers
  • I haven't tried these yet. Are they good for small breeds?5 Answers
  • My mom just bought these today for my dogs. These became my dog's...11 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Samantha D.
Northford
My dog is a chocolate Labrador Retriever and I believe these treats are meant for small dogs and my dog is large but you still like these but he prefers others more. They are reasonably priced and some what inexpensive. I would invite us again just because we're not my dog's favorite but they're still good.
Nikki M.
Springfield, TN
My 1-year-old dog, Mako, begs for these. We're not sure if he's a white Husky or white German Shepard or a mix of the two. I suppose he would be considered medium to large. Not as obedient as a Shepard, but not as "talkative" as a Husky. In any case, he gets treats for doing tricks. We use these because we can get a huuuuuge box for cheap, even though he prefers those bacon-imitating treats. So, better deal for the money, a teensy little bit less excitement - but that's a good thing because he's extremely excitable.
Darlene R.
Brimley
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Princess loves these treats for a change she tends to get burned out on her treats if i only feed her one kind so giving her these once in awhile keeps her happy.  It is nice to see her enjoy her snacks but one con is that she has a small mouth and sometimes its hard for her to chew.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
My dog loves these! They’re the perfect size, they’re affordable and you can pick them up pretty much anywhere! A box of these will last a while and it’s nice that Walmart carries these because then anybody can pick them up.
I would recommend these to other dog owners as a new treat to try.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great! Have been feeding these to my dog since he was a young little pupper. We give them to him when he comes back inside from using the bathroom. It's a decent price for the amount that you get in the box. I buy them constantly for him. And you should too
Zerlaine P.
Miami
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
this milkbones are the best i feed them to my dogs and the wolfs from the woods come is like feed the dogs and the wolf will come thats how good this milkbones are my uncle loves them too he eats them like snacks try them you will love them! MY DOG'S FAVORITE
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have also gotten my dogs Milk Bone Crunchy Original Dog Treats since I was a little kid, about 4 or 5. I never really switch brands, because I see the difference it makes in my dogs. Milk Bone is a favorite for them, and it also doesn't hurt their stomachs (which is VERY important to me.) It's a good price, and the fact that you can get a box literally everywhere is a good decision maker as well.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
Our dogs love these! We've always had dogs, and no matter what other treats I try, these are the only ones that are devoured every time! They are excellent for training as they can be used full size as a reward or broken smaller as incentives. The best part is, they come in large quantities so I can buy one big box that lasts for the month for all our dogs. Bonus - they are very affordable!
Kirstyn S.
My pup loves these little things. They’re great for training too since they’re on the smaller side. My dog is a shi-poo but I believe they would be great for any size dog. Great price and very easy to find almost anywhere.
Cassie R.
Concordia
I have 4 dogs, two huge pyrenees, a pug, and a pekingese. They all LOVE these treats. They go crazy for them. All I have to to is shake the box and they come running as fast as they can😂. They work perfectly for training.
Thiana B.
Do these treats come in different flavors ?
Torrie  S.
What tricks do you train your dogs with these treats? Ours is just basic commands. We also put them in the kong toys.
Rosivel D.
My mom just bought these today for my dogs. These became my dog's favorite treats years ago. He loves it!
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
Are these good for your dog? Do they have any nutritional value?
Stacie C.
I haven't tried these yet. Are they good for small breeds?