BY MILK-BONE #10 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone Brand Crunchy Original Dog Treats.
Great for Training!

• My mom just bought these today for my dogs. These became ...11 Answers
Buy on kmart
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
My dog loves these! They’re the perfect size, they’re affordable and you can pick them up pretty much anywhere! A box of these will last a while and it’s nice that Walmart carries these because then anybody can pick them up.
I would recommend these to other dog owners as a new treat to try.
Zoey N.
My dog gets excited once I touch the box ( I haven’t even opened the bag inside to begin with) That is how he loves Milkbone treats. It looks like cookies I am even so tempted sometimes. Not a fan of the smell tbh. But I mean it is dog treats, what do you expect?
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are a favorite treat of all of my dogs so we always have them in our house. They are very cheap and come with a ton of treats in each box so they last forever. I highly recommend these because I haven't encountered a dog who doesn't like them yet.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
Our dogs love these! We've always had dogs, and no matter what other treats I try, these are the only ones that are devoured every time! They are excellent for training as they can be used full size as a reward or broken smaller as incentives. The best part is, they come in large quantities so I can buy one big box that lasts for the month for all our dogs. Bonus - they are very affordable!
Cassie R.
Concordia
I have 4 dogs, two huge pyrenees, a pug, and a pekingese. They all LOVE these treats. They go crazy for them. All I have to to is shake the box and they come running as fast as they can😂. They work perfectly for training.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is fairly small, so these bite size treats are ideal! However, they do dry out fairly quickly and often before she is able to finish the package. Overall decent treat and would recommend to medium sized dogs!
Fatima R.
Santa Maria , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is super picky with his food and doesn’t like big things he like them to be little and easy to chew! But with these he makes an exception he loves these and does anything to receive these! I recommend you try this.!
Noelle G.
Los Angeles, CA
These are the only treats my dog will eat. They are great for training and also they are crunchy instead of soft which is great for cleaning dog’s teeth! Will continue buying these until my Henry gets sick of them
Celina C.
San Juan, TX
I can say that my dog loves these treats. She takes her time in tasting what she’s eating so she enjoys every bite of these treats. I love them for her and I continue to purchase when I run low on there. Recommend!
Brittany T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog loves these treats, well he likes any kind of treats to be honest, lol!! I will say that I prefer to purchase this brand since it's well known. These are a more healthier option versus giving him table straps as a snack. I like how this dog treat is gentle on his teeth. I recommend this treat and overall brand.
Thiana B.
Do these treats come in different flavors ?
Torrie  S.
What tricks do you train your dogs with these treats? Ours is just basic commands. We also put them in the kong toys.
Rosivel D.
My mom just bought these today for my dogs. These became my dog's favorite treats years ago. He loves it!
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
Are these good for your dog? Do they have any nutritional value?
Stacie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I haven't tried these yet. Are they good for small breeds?