Milk Bone Brushing Chews Small Medium Daily Dental Treats for Dogs uploaded by stephanie f.Milk Bone Brushing Chews Small Medium Daily Dental Treats for Dogs uploaded by PrincessYouOughta (.Milk Bone Brushing Chews Small Medium Daily Dental Treats for Dogs uploaded by Allysia G.

BY MILK-BONE

Tastes Like a Treat, Cleans Like a Toothbrush* Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™ help provide an easy and effective way to take care of your dog's teeth. These daily dental treats are clinically proven to reduce tartar and plaque build-up, as well as fight bad breath. The revolutionary dental twist bone is designed to help clean even hard to reach back teeth and down to the gumline. Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™ take most dogs a couple minutes to eat and are great for daily use because they are fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals. *When fed daily, Milk-Bone Brushing Chews are as effective as brushing a dog's teeth twice a week based on the reduction of tartar build-up. The Veterinary Oral Health Council recommends daily tooth brushing for optimal effectiveness. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Elizeth S.
El Dorado Kansas
I have tried this product is my dog does seem to like it I have it purchased myself but every time we go out it like to sonic or to my local bank or some fast food places they do you hand out milk bones for pets if you do have one in your car with you at that time so far he likes it but I'm it I think it's the treats that I would give him every now and then not as often
Virginia H.
Freeland, MI
Brushing chews are the only way we can keep Milo's breath from scaring away guests. He will not let us brush his teeth unless he's taken to the vet for his regular cleaning, so when his breath is getting noticeably bad and we can't get him in these treats are a lifesaver. He enjoys the taste and everyone in our house is much happier to cuddle him.
Mo c.
Fulton
My dogs really go nuts for these this they don't cost that much and I do happy to see them happy. They always want to do tricks so they can get one but I don't think it helps brush their teeth like it claims but I would definitely recommend this for the dog owners out there so you can make those little guys happy.
Shelby T.
Mobile, AL
I’ve gotten these for my dog a few times. I’m choosy when it comes to milkbone products as some of them give my dog gas and that’s not pleasant. These seem to be ok for her but I don’t feel they help keep her teeth clean any more than any other dental treat. Good ole mashup brushing works best
Deborah A.
Murfreesboro, TN
I just bought these on a whim when I saw them on sale and I’m so glad I did! My beagle and Boston terrier love these. And typically they practically swallow treats whole, but these force them to slow down and chew which is a huge plus! Great value. Definitely recommend!
Amelia M.
Midlothian, IL
I recently bought this for my Brussels Griffon mix...He absolutely loves them. My dog weighs about 25lbs and eats these treats very fast. Sometimes I wonder if they are helping his teeth at all. I do think they are a bit pricey, but I think all dog treats are pricey.
Bri W.
Auburn, GA
I have very few treats that I feed to my dogs and even fewer ones where they will actually eat them and not just leave them on the floor. the are moderately sized. maybe just a little smaller in comparison to some of the other dog treats. but overall very good.
Michelle D.
Abingdon, MD
My dog LOVES the brushing chews! She is a large Dalmatian and She enjoys chewing on things and this requires a little leg work on her part. The brushing chews do not have an unpleasant smell to them and I really think it helps my dogs teeth and gums remain healthy.
Karly H.
Nashville , TN
I have a 60 pound pitbull with a super sensitive tummy. We tried the "large" breed chews and those did not sit right with him. We decided to try the "small/medium" and not only did they help with his breath but they didn't upset his tummy. Perfect solution.
Emily S.
Marquette, MI
I have a terrier mix, and I've been giving him these dental treats for a couple years now. The vet just told me that he has great teeth. I've never brushed them before, so I chalk it up to these dental sticks doing their job. Plus, he absolutely loves them!
Katie T.